Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex Education : For Beginners

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Once Lucien had shut his curtains, he jumped onto his bed next to Ev, lying on his back, looking at he most beautiful girl he'd ever met, a massive grin on his face. He couldn't believe that out of all the people here at the school, Evelyn had chosen him to be her boyfriend. Luck didn't even come close. Evelyn was quite simply, beautiful. And she didn't let her beauty go to her head, she was still down to earth, and she was one of the nicest lasses Lucien had ever met.

He saw the grin on Evelyn's face, which probably matched his own.

"What you grinning to yourself about?"
He asked, nosy as always.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Evelyn crossed her arms, pretend scowling. She watched him, observed him. She leaned right up in his face and murmured with a teasing grin, " You, and the fact that you're.. Well, Gorgeous. " She playfully placed a peck on his nose and sat up, glancing around his room. Nothing much had changed. She could still see his most prized possession in the corner of his room. His guitar.

She flicked her green eyes to his blue ones, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:01 pm

"Gorgeous, me? Pfff... nah. Nothing compared to you, Ev. I don't think there's a word to describe how beautiful you are." Lucien said, grinning. He saw Ev's gaze flick to his guitar over in the corner of his room. "Oh, yeah! Tomorrow... go to the band class room at about 2pm. Got a song to sing to ya, but I've got a few people from my class as well to play the other instruments."

Sitting up on his bed, Lucien couldn't remember a time he'd ever felt more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Evelyn scooted from her seat on the bed and slid into Lucien's lap, grinning up at him in the way she only did for him. Her hand found his and she entwined their fingers, resting her head lightly against his muscular chest.

" You know, Lucien.. " She murmured, a smile shown through her voice, " On birthdays, I do believe give you things, and make you things, not the other way around.. "

Ev thought about her gift to him. She had been working on it the day before. Short, sweet, and simple, it would be. She yawned sleepily into her hand. It had been a long, eventful.. Surprisingly happy day. One of her favorites, by far ( well, maybe if you exclude the bit about the Shade or Skygge.. But those both led up to two really brilliant moments ). So, all in all, it had been a good day.

Tucking a raven lock behind her ear, Evelyn exclaimed pleasantly, " I love you. "

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Lucien put his free arm around Ev to hold her close as she held his hand, entwining their fingers.

"Well, I believe in giving my girlfriend things, birthday or not." Lucien said, grinning. He felt a blush creep into his cheeks, making them a faint rosy red. "I love you too, Ev. Never doubt that, ever."

Lucien saw Ev yawm, and felt the activities of the day come crashing down on him. He hadn't realised he was tired too, but the day had drained him. It was definitely eventful. The best thing about the day... well, here she was, in his room with him, teeling him she loved him. You couldn't get any better than that.

"Tired? Come on, you better get into bed. Do you want me to nip to your dorm and grab your PJs for you?" He asked. And then the question he asked reminded him of his predicament and he blushed again. Lucien, like most boys, didn't wear PJs, sleeping in just his boxers..... Then again, it was Ev he was with. So he wasn't too bothered.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " Well, I suppose it's alright as long as I can still give you my tiny gift. " She smiled at him and nestled into his chest. They seemed to fit so well together, her head tucked under his chin, his muscular build holding her close. This was brilliant.

She felt a faint blush pop up on her cheeks and she grinned up at him, " You'll nip to my room and get it? Sure. " Ev laughed in her usual melodious way. She thought to herself, ' I wonder what I'd look like if I were human? What would I sound like? ' These were things she was all too curious about.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 pm

"Guess we have an agreement then." Lucien said and chuckled. "Right, I'll be back in a few seconds."

Taking his arm from around Evelyn, Lucien got up and was gone in a blur, back seconds later, Evelyn's PJs in his hand.

"There ya go." He said, putting them next to her on the bed, before sitting back on it himself and holding Ev again. "Eighteen tomorrow.... it's seemed to take so long to come, but then I realise how much longer I have left to live, if I don't get killed. And to be honest, Ev... it scares me. But I know I'll be ok if you're around. Forever doesn't seem like a bad idea if I get to spend it with you."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Evelyn felt herself smile as he came back with her PJ's, the purple and green flannel ones, her favorite. She felt herself being pulled back onto his lap and wrapped an arm around him. She blushed at him,

She, too, had thought about her age, the Impending number of years to come. She did love that Lucien would be with her, but throughout those years, would he get bored of her? Tired of her hanging around every year? It sounded so horrible, for her to feel so insecure, but he would get bored of her sometime, wouldn't he ? It was just human nature.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Lucien noticed Ev kind of zone out for a minute. And he was a nosy guy.

"Hey... watcha thinking about?" He asked. Unlike Skygge and unlike Link, he wasn't a mind reader, and had no idea what Ev was thinking. And been totally honest, he was glad of it. People's heads were sometimes the only private place they had. And to read someone's mind, see all their thoughts, know what they wer ethinking... it was an intrusion, it was rude. And so Lucien just asked if he wanted to know, and if he didn't get told the answer, he understood. Everyone had their secrets, and they were entitled to keep them secret.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Evelyn peered up at him. She trusted Lucien, more than anyone, but this seemed to be something, something curdling and insecure inside of her. She took his hand, offered a smile. She had an eternity to figure this out.

Entwining their fingers, she murmured, " I might as well tell you sometime.. I'm gonna go change. " She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Getting up, she walked over to the bathroom and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:15 pm

"You tell me when you're ready tio, Ev. I'm not going anywhere." Lucien said, totally oblivious to what Ev was thinking about. As she slipped into the bathroom, he slipped his clothes off and got into his bed. They were double beds, massive ones. Comfy too, something Lucien liked most about them. Before he had coem to Vaughn, he'd never really had a comfy bed. Now he did, and he managed to get a decent day's sleep. But now, even though he was tired, he couldn't fall asleep. Not yet, not when he was talking to Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Evelyn reappeared, clad in flannel striped PJ pants and a button up shirt. She walked over and sat next to him on the bed, smiling at him. She watched him with green eyes. He was attractive, with his lean, toned muscles and sort of creamy skin tone. Her gaze returned to his eyes and she chuckled.

" I think I just checked you out. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Lucien raised his eyebrow at Ev's comment, before chuckling.

"Yeah, I think you just did too." He said, still chuckling. "So... care to join me?" Lucien moved over to the side of the bed a bit more, pulling the covers away for Ev to get in with him. "Or do you want to sleep in one of the spare beds?"

Lucien looked up and down Ev. she was wearing purple and green striped PJ pants and a button up shirt, her dark hair down as always, framing her beauutiful face, her emerald eyes sparkling and standing out from her pale skin, so totally different from her raven hair. Evelyn was beauty personified. Nothing anyone said to Lucien would change his mind on that.

"My god, you're gorgeous...." He said, under his breath. He still felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have ended up with Evelyn. He had a feeling he'd continue to feel lucky for as long as he lived.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Evelyn watched him with her green eyed gaze, and his blue eyes looked over her. Not checking her out or anything, but admiring her. A blush arose on her cheeks, hearing his faint comment. She felt herself smile as he lifted up the blanket for her and she moved over and slid her petite form beneath it. She turned on her side and watched him, propping her head up with her hand. With her other hand, she found his and entwined their fingers, a lingering grin on her astonishing face.

" Happy Birthday. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 pm

"Why thank you." Lucien said as Evelyn wshed him a happy birthday. "I wonder how long it's gonna be before I get sick of them coming around... maybe when I reach my hundredth?"

He grinned, just joking around. Although... there was a little seriousness in there. If you live for as long as vampires do... maybe you'd get bored of birthdays, try to forget them or ignore them so you don't realise how old you are. Living for hundreds of years.... well, it would probably be a drag at times. But Lucien was looking forwards to his long life. It was a chance to see how the world would develop and what new technology would come along. If they ever did invent flying cars, Lucien was definitely going to get one.

He yawned, feling the activities of the night finally getting to him. It had been fun, and no one could say it hadn't been eventful. He'd been scared when the shade had come along, but it was actually a lot easier to get rid of it than he'd thought it would be. He just hoped that f he faced another, Ev would be there with him to help get rid of it.

He felt Evelyn's hand hold his own, entwining their fingers, and gave her hand a little squeeze, the grin on his facing changing to a soft, caring smile.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Evelyn watched him. She could sit and do just that, being so close and to observe him. She exclaimed lightly, " I suppose we ought to get some sleep, tomorrow's the big day. " Ev smiled brightly at him, curling beneath the blankets and resting her dark locks on the bed. Her hand still in his.

She took the moment to think. Maybe birthdays would seem like something to dread, in the long run. But as of right now, 18 was a big day. For her, sixteen would be a big day. Good, happy moments in long line of ones to come.

She closed her green eyes lightly, drifting off to sleep. The last image in her head was that of Lucien, gazing at her adoringly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 pm

"Goodnight... my love." Lucien said, as Ev closed her eyes. He kissed her forehead before laying down, still holding her hand in his. She was right. Tomorrow was the big day. If he'd been back in England, he'd have been legal to do or buy anything he wanted. Of course, now he was a vampire, so he didn't really know if he could have alcohol, or if he'd even like it. And cigarettes really didn't appeal to him. So rerally, been eighteen wasn't that much of a big thing... to a vampire, anyways. If he'd still been human, then yes. That didn't mean he wasn't excited though.

He closed his eyes, letting thoughts run through his head until his mind was empty, filled with bitys of the day flashing up into his mind, the best bits. All of them were with Evelyn. And he let a smie play on his lips as he felt the dark and warmth of sleep creep up on him, and before he knew it, he was sleeping.

OOC: I think it's pretty obvious that this thread is finished now XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC xD Yeah, we need a birthday thread :3 Do you wanna start it or me?
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm

OOC: Could you start it and send me the link That'd e great thanks ^^ I'm no good at starting threads XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Sex Education : For Beginners
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6