Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sex Education : For Beginners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 pm

The kiss started softly and sweetly, deepening into a firmer kiss as Evelyn put her hand to Lucien's cheeek. He put his arms round her waist, holding her close. He kissed her back, firm and passionately. He knew that hey could kiss as long as they wanted to, it never needed to end for breath, as neither needed to breathe.

He felt his heart grow light, and if it could have, it would have roared with victory. Here, at last, was somewhere he belonged. Here, at last, was someone he could stay with. He knew in that instant that he, Lucien Davis.... was in love. He couldn't believe he had fallen so fast, and yet he had. the usual thoughts of music and blood and lessons flew out of his head, everything been replaced instead with getting the most from this one kiss, this one thing in the world that finally felt right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC I must say, that last post was really adorable :3 I "aww"ed.

IC:
Evelyn felt a rush in her stomach, butterflies fluttering through it 100 beats per second, it seemed. He kissed her back. She was afraid she'd been too forward, but her lips melted and melded against his so firmly, so familiarly . Lips brushed against one another passionately. Her fingertips caressed his cheek as she got off her tippytoes, causing him to tilt his head to kiss her.

She enjoyed this. This fragile moment of unsheltered desire that reflected in her heart. She really liked him, and this longing in her heart never seemed to fade.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm

OOC: Thankee ^^ I guess my muse has developed a romantic side XD Now then.. how to respond to this? Hmmm....

IC: As the realisation of his feelings hit him, Lucien felt a burning sensation on his chest, right above his heart. Ignoring it, he carried on the kiss, but the burning got hotter and hotter, until Lucien couldn't help but let out a small gasp of pain. Pulling away from the kiss gently, still with his arms round Evelyn's waist, he looked into her face. A face so perfect, so beautiful, that no one could have mistaken it for human. No human could have a beauty as deep as Evelyn's. Her skin seemed to glow in the moonlight coming through the window, her raven hair fluttering slightly with the breeze coming through an open one. Lucien took his hands from around Evelyn's wist, putting one against her cheek, the other clutching at his chest. He wondered what had happened. It felt like... like he'd been branded, like something had burned into his skin. He would check later, when he was alone.

"I could go on kissing you forever..." He said, as breathlessly as a vampire could be. He wished he hadn't pulled away, but still, the pain in his chest burned with every second. It grew and grew, and left Lucien to wonder what had happened. "Evelyn, I... I... I....."

And yet again, in a moment where he was overwhelmed with feelings, Lucien couldn't find the words, nor say those that he wanted to. And a song, no matter how beautiful, couldn't put into words how he felt. He needed a little time to get himself together, so he could say the words he wanted to. But at the same time, his chest worried him. The pain was no longer growing, but had now faded to an ache, something wanting to be seen.

OOC: A tiny little surprise there XD Maybe i'll say what happened in my next post....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC XD I was trying to figure that out the whole time I read that post! xD

Everything was so perfect. The taste of him, the smell of him, the touch.. It was all Lucien. It was all her's. Her body and his fit together well, from their lips to their feet. She couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

This. This is what girls dream about. A guy so real, so there, so for them that the world seemed to melt away in a few brief seconds.

And then he pulled away. Biting her lip, she looks up into those familiar blue eyes.

' Is something wrong? ' She thought to herself. He rested a hand on his cheek, and he seemed slightly distraught, even if it only showed in his eyes.

" Are you alright? " Evelyn pressed a hand to his forehead absently, for any unusual Vampire fevers.

Before, it was as if he were stumbling over words to tell her.. She longed to have him talk to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 am

"I felt like I was... burning." Lucien said when Ev asked him if he was alright. This in itself was a worrisome thing - Lucien didn't burn. He was fireproof and able to control that fire. The only thing that could burn him was the sun. And yet, his chest.... He looked down his t-shirt at where the burn was and quickly looked back up. That was freaky... Right there, over his heart, a rose had appeared, like a tattoo, only black. He didn't have a clue what it meant.

Damn... what a way to ruin the moment...
Lucien thought. In that kiss, he had let himself go, let Evelyn have him.

"Um.. whoa. There seems to be a rose burned into my skin..." He said, in explantion to the look of shock that had momentarily passed across his face. Trying to change the subject, getting away from this downer, Lucien added. "Ev, um... I don't know how to say this... well, I do, but I can't find the right words... what I'm trying to say is..." Lucien realised he was rambling, and shut up, before taking a deep breath and saying the three most simple yet important words he'd ever said. "I love you."

There.. he'd been able to say it. He probably sounded like an idiot, stumbling over his words then rambling on, but that was how he felt. He didn't know if the burn had anything to do with that, but it was in the shape of a rose, so maybe it did....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Evelyn's mouth was opened in awe. He had just.. His body had just burned a rose into his skin! The moment had faded as quickly as it began, and she reached up with her finger, tracing coolly around the rose, feather light against his skin.

This was remarkable.

She flicked her gaze up to into those clear blue eyes. Her heart seeming to beat rapidly in her chest (figuratively). He was rambling, it was adorable, watching him. She liked him, enormously. Maybe even more than she should.

And then he said it. He loved her. Her eyes went wide at the deep profound statement. How had this happened? She felt like grinning, and crying and giggling at the same time. But most of all, she wanted to tell him the truth.

Lips forming the words, she murmured, " I think I love you too. " And she pressed her lips to his.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm

The rose on Lucien's skin seemed to tingle as Evelyn traced along it with her finger. He hadn't a clue why a rose was burnt into his skin... he'd look into that later. There was probably a book in the library to explain it.

Evelyn went quiet, seeming shocked at Lucien's words as he said them. His heart froze in his chest, wondering how Ev would take it. Maybe he should have kept quiet, maybe he should have told her later.

And then Evelyn's next words sent Lucien's heart soaring, and he felt it beat as fast as a hummingbird's wings as she kissed him again. As before, he kissed her back, and again, the whole world seemed to melt away, until it was just Evelyn and Lucien, in a moment of perfection, where nothing could go wrong, because what could go wrong when two people loved each other? And Lucien knew one thing for sure.

He wasn't going to pull away this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Evelyn's mouth pressed against his. It wasn't a gentle caress, but it wasn't forceful. It was passionate, needing, full of longing. Her arms went around his neck to pull him towards her, green eyes closing as their lips worked together.

This was brilliant. He was in love with her. That message seemed to flash through her head in bold letters as her lips pressed firmly against his. A hand slid down to brush her long hair out of her face before pressing against his hip lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 pm

This kiss wasn't like the other had been... this one was a lot more passionate. Lucien let the fire in his blood turn from literal fire into the fires of passion, kissing Evelyn back. He had his arms round her waist again, holding her close, as he felt hers go round his neck.

Slowly walking forward while still kissing Ev, Lucien stopped once they were up at the wall and could go back no further. He was amazed at how quickly things had gone... not even an hour ago, Evelyn and Lucien had just been friends who had shared a kiss, then they had become boyfriend and girlfriend, and now, they were lovers. All in less than an hour.

He felt one of Ev's hands move to brush her hair away, and felt it move to his hip, instead of back around his neck. Ev's last words seemed to bounce around and echo insdie his head.

I think I love you too... love you too... love you too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Evelyn's back met against the wall as he returned the kiss. So often, she those he would be cautious, but this. This was perfect. The world melted away in those brief seconds . All should could taste, all she could feel was him. Him here and now. The one who was in love with her. The one she was in love with.

Her fingertips caressed his jawline, sweetly, lightly. Her other hand wrapped around his neck. Their bodies were pressed together as they kissed and touched. Firmly, her lips pushed against his. Butterflies in her stomach.

OOC XD I didn't want to be descriptive about anything so here you go ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Some part of Lucien's midn found it extremely ironic that this kind of passion was going on right outside the Sex Ed room. This part of his mind also wondered what would happen if anyone came by... he remembered back when he was human, when people had been kissing like this, people would come past and make the age old comment, 'Get a room!'

Maybe that would be a good idea.... in a room, at least no one would bother them. the ycould kiss as long as the ywanted.

Moving his hands down a little further then Ev's waist, he picked her up by hte back of her legs and wrapped them round him, and started walking off in the general direction of the dorm rooms, or to find an empty classroom. Even while he did this, he didn't stop the kiss. He had thrown caution to the wind, letting himself be took over by his passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Evelyn felt herself smile beneath the kiss, and her body relax against his as they continued their exchange of kisses. Her head tilted up , bringing them closer as they kissed. She, too, had been wondering what people would say if they saw two students in such an embrace.

Shuddering briefly, she felt his hands brush against her thighs as he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around him. Where they were going? She had no idea, Did she care? Not a bit. She knotted her fingertips in his mop of dark hair, bringing his head closer as they made their way to their destination.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

As Lucien carried Ev along, kissing all the time, he listened out. He heard hearttbeats and voices in classrooms they pased, but in one... there was nothing. Not bothered about been too loud, Lucien lifted a leg and kicked the door open, entering the room and closing it again with his foot.

Never had Lucien been so close to someone. Never had he felt this strongly. Carrying Ev forward, he felt himself bump against a desk and put Ev down on it, arms still wrapped round her, still lost in the kiss. Here, at last, they had privacy. They could kiss for a s long as they wanted, without been disturbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Evelyn's mind was going a mile a minute, consumed by a torrent of emotions and the delicately passionate touch of Lucien. An hour before, she would've never believed this could have happened. That all this could happen, that Lucien would kiss her with such longing.

Her hands pulled his head closer as she leaned back on the desk, mouth pressed up against his. She pulled back for a brief moment to murmur softly, her green eyes watching him,

" I love you. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

As Ev leaned back against the desk, pulling him closer to her, Lucien heard her words, spoken so softly he almost didn't hear them.

"I love you too..." Lucien said, electric blue eyes staring into the emerald ones in front of him. "A thousand stars could burn out, a billion years could pass, and I would still love you, Evelyn. I promise you now, I won't leave you. I'm here, I'm yours... forever."

The words came straight from Lucien's heart to his mouth. He had never been as open with anyone as Evelyn, never let anyone in like he had let her in. He had always closed himself off, as though he was in a protective shell, one that fell away while he was with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Evelyn reached up with a pale hand and rested it on the side of his face, her green eyes gazing up at him.

" Thank you.. " She murmured as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. It felt nice, having someone she could depend on. Everyone else seemed to leave, all the chances she took in the past with Vampires like Andre and Cole. She wanted this to be better. She knew this would be better.

Evelyn softly pressed her lips against his neck, eyes closing as she held tightly . Her lips skirted the neck, providing light kisses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 am

As Evelyn's lips moved along his neck, Lucien felt a shiver go down his spine. He'd said forever, and he meant it... because as a vampire, unless he got killed... that was probably how long he'd be around. And immortality didn't seem so bad an option now that he was with Evelyn. In fact, spending an eternity with her was a very pleasing thought.

Back when he'd been human, he'd had a couple of relationships... but something always went wrong. Either he endedu p moving, or he got cheated on or things just didn't work out. But back then, he'd never felt as he felt now. He'd never felt as if he had finally found someone who made him feel... whole. Someone who completed him.

He curled his fingers up in Evelyn's hair, holding her close to him. This is what people looked for in life, what peaople craved. That perfect other person, that perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Evelyn closed her eyes and smiled against his neck. He was real, he was here. He was for her. Her mouth transformed into a brilliant grin now, as she tilled her head back and peered up at him, her eyes opening. She looked into his eyes and pressed a hand against the side of his face.

" Lucien.. " She murmured as her forehead rested against his. Her lips brushed his lightly, sweetly.

It felt to want and feel wanted, but it felt even better when she knew it was Lucien.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 pm

The grin on Evelyn's face was as brilliant as any sun could be... and Lucien knew then that he'd find it easy to live at night f he could just see that smile on her face. Lifting his hand up, he pressed it over hers as she held it against his face. Again, she kissed him, lightly. A kiss from Evelyn was soon to become a drug to Lucien, of that he was sure. He kissed her back, just as lightly.

"Evelyn..." He breathed, looking into her eyes, the window of the soul. If the eyes really were the window to the soul, Lucien wondered what Evelyn saw in his. He had no doubt that he still had a soul. And he had no doubt that this was the best he'd ever felt. He brushed some of Evelyn's hair out of her face and leaned back, so he was standing again. A grin appeared on his face as he talked.

"Woah... we seem to be going a bit fast here. If we keep this up, I don't think we'll be in the Beginner's class much longer..." This was said in a teasing way, just Lucien joking around. "Imagine if Thanatos actually decided to go to his class and caught us here like this..."

And at this, Lucien chuckled. The reaction would be funny, he had to admit. While he didn't want to pull away, he knew he had to. Time passed so quickly with Evelyn, and he was sure that if he let his desire to just kiss her and carry on kissing her take over him, they'd end up here until the sun came up. And he didn't want either of them to burn. They had so much more time left to spend together over many more nights to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Jones
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

((DAMN is it too late to post I think Link coming in would be halirous.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 am

Evelyn lifted her head up, her lips quirking into a brilliant smile. Just the thought of Thanatos walking in on them seemed very.. Well, there would be a lot to explain. She entwined their fingers and murmured, " Yeah.. We have plenty of time for that, now, don't we ? "

She grinned brightly at him and slid off the desk, pulling Lucien with her. Ev took a brief moment to observe him with all too-green eyes. Observing his soft, tousled hair to his high cheek bones, blue eyes that noticed everything.. His strong jawbone and that mouth. A blush arose on her cheeks.

She exclaimed softly, " So.. What do you wanna do now ? "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

"Aye, we have all the time in the world..." Lucien said, getting up as Evelyn pulled him along with her. He saw her look over him, looking into those brilliant green eyes of hers. He couldn't believe how lucky he had been to have met her, and even more lucky to be able to call her his girlfriend. Lucien definitely had bragging rights for that, dating the most beautiful girl in the school.

When Ev asked him what he wanted to do now, Lucien thought for a second.

"Well, how about we go hunting? I don't care if there are any hunters out there, I'm not been cooped up in here like a animal. Besides, I'm kinda thirsty..."
He replied. "But... we'll have to watch out. Last time I went in the woods, I was attacked by a Shade. That's how I ended up in the medical wing. I still don't know who found me and got me there.... whoever it was, I owe them my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Evelyn nodded at the hunting idea. Couldn't hurt, but she was slightly insecure about the whole idea. But why would she have to be with Lucien? She grinned at him, he made her feel like a goddess among all of the other girls at the Academy.

A shade? She'd never met one, but to think it attacked Lucien.. it must of been horrible. They are one of the more feared creatures in the forest, if not the most.

" Alrighty.. Taking the long way or the short way? " She flourished her hand over to the door and then to the window, smiling at him as she brushed her raven locks out of her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:58 pm

"Whichever one's your way." Lucien said as Ev asked if he wanted to go the long way or the short way. "But if we see a shade... we're out of there...."

Lucien thought of what he'd heard about shades. The only way to defeat them was to get rid of any despair in the area... but Lucien didn't feel like he had been despairing at the time.... so why had he been attacked? Maybe... maybe he had been, but just ignored how he was feeling. He didn't have much to despair about.... wait... he'd got attacked just after feeding... and Lucien always felt a bit numb after killing, always feeling remorse. Maybe that's what it had been. He'd be keeping a close eye out this time. But still, the question came back to him... how to get rid of the sad feelings?

Putting these thoughts out of his head, Lucien focussed again on Ev. There was no way he couldn't be happy with her around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Evelyn offered him a big, bright smile after what he said. She squeezed his hand, " I don't think we'll feel any despair. But that's just me. " She practically danced her way to the door, murmuring softly, " The more time with you, the better. "

She cracked the door open slightly and wandered down the hallway. She felt light and happy. Like she was drifting through the wind as it tingled through her insides, her calm heart feeling like it was beating excitedly for some reason. So this is what love felt like.

Never, with anyone before, had she felt so alive. No parents, no perfect boyfriends, nothing. And here Lucien was, a beacon of light on a cold night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   

Back to top Go down

Sex Education : For Beginners
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next