Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sex Education : For Beginners

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Evelyn idly walked through the halls, headed to her next class. She couldn't believe she had to take Sex Ed here at Vaughn.. And here she was.

Lingering outside the door, she could see the innerworking posters and everything. Models, sticking, and.. A box of curiously labeled wrapped packages.

' Oh geez.. ' She thought to herself, easing the door open cautiously.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"I can't believe this...." Lucien said to himself as he looked down at his new timetable. "Sex ed! I mean, seriously... I'm 1.. I know all I need to.. and I still have to go to it?!"

He huffed to himself as he walked down the corridor, then walked into the class. +He saw labeled boxes, and the worst jumped to his mind.

Please say we're not learning how to put on condoms... I've already done that... twice....

He saw Ev and went to sit next to her.

"So you've been dragged into this too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " Sadly, First time having it for a highschool class. " She flicked her hair over the shoulder, pointing to one of the posters, " When they diagram this stuff, it only makes it worse. " She pretends to shudder, leaning back in her chair.

" I think by this period of time, everyone has a rough, or not so rough idea about S-E-X. " She smiles teasingly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm

"You sound like a primary school kid." Lucien said with a laugh. Then he remembered that the school system back in the UK was different. "Primary school back over in the UK was from ages to 11... then after that, it was secondary school. Don't know what it would be over here. But I had to do sex ed in primary school, and I had to do it twice in secondary school."

Looking up at the posters, Lucien shook his head. What was the point, seriously? Ev was right. At their age, everyone would know about sex. It's not as if it was something massively difficult to learn.

"I wonder what they'll have us doing today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

" If they mention the menstrual cycle or hand out bananas, I'm leaving. But hopefully they won't get into all that.. Hopefully. " Evelyn almost cringed chuckling.

" Well, At least you're here to suffer with me, wouldn't be fun suffering alone. " She leaned back in her chair, grabbing her notebook and idly drawing a rose in the corner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"It's still no fun to suffer through it though." Lucien said. "I mean, it's not as though they've got much to teach us... You're a fifteen year old lass. You know all you need to know about that time of month. And you know... bananas? Really? Back in the England, we had to use a plastic model... that was nasty." Lucien shuddered, remembering it. Some people just made you wonder what the hell the world was coming to. "I'll walk out with you if they bring that kinda thing up. In fact, I'm wanting to walk out now, but I can't be bothered getting in trouble for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " You know, that just reminded me, Why am I taking this class anyways? Vamp girls don't necessarily have the same.. Lifestyle as that of humans, or mortals. Weird, huh? " She got a curious look in her eyes and stared into space for a moment.

" Geez, being a vampire really has it's ups and downs. " She laughed lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm

"Yeah..." Lucien said, as Ev commented on the vampire girls not really been the same as mortal ones. "I don't think it's that much different for us guys though." He laughed a little at that. It seemed that no matter what species you were, guys were still guys.

"You're right about the ups and downs too... living for ages is definitely a plus. But not been able to go out in the sun, having to drink blood... They kinda suck. But night time is always more romantic anyways." He said, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Evelyn chuckles at him, afterwards saying, " Ah.. Night is a bit more romantic, just not when right after the kiss a girl receives from a guy in a hazy state is cut short due to a murderous Vamp hater. " She playfully rolled her eyes.

" Most definately the most romantic night of my life. " She grins a half grin, looking at Lucien teasingly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm

"Yeah, you're right about that. Tell you what.. how about we go out sometime, just us two? Hopefully, no one will drug me up and there won't be any vampire hunters around.. and then you'll get a kiss off of a non-hazy me." Lucien said, teasingly. The vampire hunter bit had really annoyed him, more than been drugged had. At least while he'd been drugged, he'd managed to gather the courage to kiss Ev. The hunter had just ruined the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Her eyes brightened and a smile lit up her face, " Really? " She chuckled, " I think you just made my day, I might make it through this class alive because of you. " Evelyn playfully nudged him, stretching out her legs in front of her. Today, she had decided to wear a long sleeves purple sweater with her favorite black skinny jeans and grey winter boots. It was a good day, even if this class had to happen. Even better with Lucien there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Lucien grinned and nudged Ev back. Today, he'd decided to go with his musician look. He had on all black, as usual... a black leather jacket, a black t-shirt and black jeans, with a loose belt on. No hat though.. not something Lucien usually wore. He had managed to find some black converse over in England too, so he had them on. Maybe sometime, he'd add a bit more colour to his wardrobe. Blue did seem to suit him almost as much as black did.

"I think having you in this class with me will definitely help me keep my sanity."
He said. "I bet theres some people here who won't need this class because..." He looked around, a grin on his face and whispered to Ev. "I bet a few people in here aren't beginners... depends on how long they've been around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Evelyn chuckles, " Oh, of course, there are those more ahead in the class than the rest of us. " She sarcastically winked, " But us beginners need this info! It might broaden our minds! " She smiled teasingly , running a hand through her raven waves.

" Speaking of age.. How old are you Lucien? Should I be concerned? " She feigned astonishment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm

"No need to be astonished... I'm seventeen. I only got turned earlier this year... so I'm seventeen in appearance and age. I'm not ancient, don't worry about that." He said, with a chuckle. "And what, if I may ask, is your age? You don't have to answer if you don't want... I know it's rude to ask a lady her age..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Evelyn rolls her eyes, " Don't worry, I'm not an old-y. Fifteen. Still growing, I will stop eventually, somewhere in the early 20's, I hear. " She chuckles, brushing her hair out of her green eyes.

" So.. do you think you'll grow anymore? I hear it depends on when you're turned and by whom.. " She scowls to herself, thinking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Maybe.. I mean, normally I wouldn't stop growing til I'm about twenty one anyway..." Lucien said. "And... I seem to have grown a bit since I was bitten, and then there's this fire thing I can do... So I think I probably will grow a bit more. But then I'll be stuck in my twenties forever."

Still, Lucien could think of worse. At least he wouldn't grow old, like into his eighties before he stopped looking older. At least he'#d look young. That was something to be grateful for.

"The thing is though... I never saw who turned me. I don't even know if it was a guy or girl. It was totally random, totally unexpected. But I seem to have kind found who I am.. I feel more myself as a vampire than as a human, which is a bit weird.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Evelyn nods, " I see what you mean.. The Vampires that turned me killed my parents, about to kill me too, but they were caught in the act. That's where the Orphanage Evelyn stage of my life took to life, but I don't remember what it was like to be human, I was only three, anyways.. " She shrugs. Over the years, she tried the hardest she could to remember what it was like. To breathe and need the air, everything. She was just afraid that the order she became, the more she would forget it. As a vampire, the beauty was supposed to be a plus, but it was just a distraction, and the immortality was one thing she couldn't look forward to. Forever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

"You've been a vampire since you were three? Did they get the vamp that did it to you?" Lucien asked, horrified. The vamp that had attcked Ev, that had turned her, truly was a monster. Was one of the reasons why there were hunters around. The beauty part of Ev... Lucien doubted that was because she was a vampire. Even if she had been a normal human, he bet she would have looked amazing. Been a vampire just seemed to kind of... amplify your looks and charm. And living forever... Lucien didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse. Yes, maybe he wouldn't grow old, but if he made mortal friends.. he'd see them gorw old and die, he'd learn to get over grief and eventually not feel it. Maybe one day, long into the future, he'd want to be human again, to be able to age, to be able to die naturally. Maybe. But not for a long time. "I was alone when I got attacked and turned. I was stuck there on the floor while I was turning. The agony.. well, maybe your age would make it so you don't remember how bad it is. But I don't think I'll ever forget it. I went home though, tried to act as if everythign was normal. but I left.. I ran away. because I nearly attacked my sister. The need for blood almost took over me. But afetr what happened to me, I promised myself never to attack a human or feed off of one. That's why I stick to animal blood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Evelyn shook her head, " Nope.. But I'll find them.. I know I will. " She listened intently and bit her lip, " I can remember faintly the pain, but the memory fades as soon as I think of it.. I'm sorry you had to leave your family. " She carefully reached over and rests a hand ontop of Lucien's, comforting.

" I've.. I've never had human blood. Tempting as it seems, I've only ever had Animal blood, and even then, after the killing.. I feel.. Remorse. " She scowls but offers a smile.

" It's not as if I can change what I am. It's not as if I haven't tried. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 pm

"It's alright... to be honest, I don't even really miss my family that much. When I left, I felt.. free. A great feeling." He nodded as Evelyn said about feeling remorse after killing to feed. "I feel the same... I feel the thrill of the hunt, the enjoyment of the chase and the feeling of success when I catch the animal. I feel great when I'm drinking.. but once I'm done, I feel regret. I never wanted to kill, not even an animal. But we can't help what we are now. We lost that bit of ourselves when we were attacked and turned. But the remorse... I keep hold of it, because it at least lets me know that I'm not a monster, not like the vampires you hear about, the ones the hunters come after."

He remembered back to the night he ws turned, trying to remember beyond the pain. It was fuzzy, but he knew that he hadn't seen a face or anything. He remembered a slight bit of a smell, and maybe he'd be able to use that to track down the vampire that had done this to him.

"I'll help you, if you want." He said, determination in his voice. "I'll help you catch the vampire that turned you and murdered your family. For all we know, it could be the same one that turned me. And maybe... many more since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Evelyn listened intently and then nodded, " Agreed.. I've never let myself feel like a monster, I know I'm still Ev, and I always will be. " She smiled at him , listening to his offer to help look for her parent's murderer, " Now, Lucien, we have years before we take such revenge-filled trips. " She chuckled lightly.

" But thanks though, I'm glad I can talk to you about it. Not a lot of vamps, or guys for that matter, can relate. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm

"Yeah, we do have years before it... but we need to make sure that even in our revenge, we manage not to be monsters. We don't want to lower ourselves to the level of the.... of the... Well, I'd rather not swear, so I'll just let you chose your word to describe the vampire." Lucien said. Words didn't really come so easily to him. Sometimes, they flowed like a glacial river as it melted, but other times, they didn't come to him. Now, though, they seemed to be coming fine. "But yeah... maybe we'd best try to calm down a bit about that before the teacher walks in."

Looking round the class, Lucien noticed that Ev and himself were still the only two people in the class.

"Where the hell is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 pm

She grinned as he tried to describe the vampires. At his question, Evelyn chuckled, " Here is where I tell you that ; 1. This class could only be for Vamps and 2. That this might be something you can switch out of. " She smiled, writing in big letters of her folder, ' SEX ED. FOR BEGINNERS. '

" Well.. Even if it is an elective, I choose to be in here because of.. " Ev playfully flicks your nose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Lucien flinched back as Ev flicked his nose.

"Because of me?" Lucien said, mock shock going into his voice. "I don't think I'd try it on that quickly, Ev..." he broke off and laughed, to let Evelyn know he was joking.. though he wasn't joking about trying it on so quickly. "But yeah...., if we had the choice, I'd probably rather spend it playing my guitar and singing to you than sitting here and going through stuff I already know. I mean... I don't think there's a lot of difference between human and vampire sex.. I bet it's the same." He finally decided to pull out his notebook and a pen. He wrote it in smaller letters in the middle of the folder, then looked at Ev and shrugged. "I need room to doodle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Evelyn had chuckled and blushed through most of what he said, " I did not mean it like -that- . " She grinned brightly, little tiny fangs at the corners of her mouth, " I just meant.. Oh nevermind! " Ev smiled softly to herself and took her sharpie and wrote on the edge of his folder in small letters, ' Evelyn Rose, Official Sex Education Buddy. ' She grinned a put a winking smiling before rolling her eyes.

Ev took out her journal and grabbed a pencil, writing something across the top of the page.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   

Back to top Go down

Sex Education : For Beginners
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next