Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday, Lucien.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Happy Birthday, Lucien. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Evelyn had left Lucien's room as early as she could. She felt herself smile as she peered down at him, just before escaping to her room. She bolted down the hall to her room, opening the creaky old door and closing it behind her as she ran to her closet.

' What to wear.. What to wear.. ' She thought to herself.

She picked up a purple article of clothing, stuck in the back of her closet. Perfect! It was purple dress, sleeveless with a scoop neck. Lace covered the chest and satin and silk at the bottom. She quickly ran a brush through her hair before changing. Ev felt herself smile, as the dress slid over her skin and caressed her curves perfectly. She chuckled.

Evelyn had sent letters to all the band members, Lucien's friends, to see if they would help her celebrate. Of course, they did. As she jogged down the hallway to the Rec Room, where they had created a makeshift stage, she hoped Lucien would get the note, saying to go to the Rec Room with his guitar. She opened the door, glad to see Everyone.

She only knew a few of them, like Celeste, John, his brother, Kendall and several other's she couldn't recognize. Her gift to Lucien was on the piece of paper in her pocket and she smiled, satisfied.

This would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Lucien came back to consciousness, waking slowly. He liked the warm fuzzy feeling of waking up, and usually it took him a while because he couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. However, this morning was different. Or, to be more precise, this afternnon. Why was it different? It was different because he was eighteen today... he had left boyhood behind him. Today, he was a man.

Letting out a ginormour yawn, Lucien stretched and sat up. It seemed Ev had woken up a while ago and had disappeared. On the pillow on which she had slept was a note saying to go to the Rec Roomand to bring his guitar with him.

Smiling, Lucien got out of bed, had a quick shower and grabbed some clothes. As always, they were black, it been Lucien's favourite colour (although, tehnically, it wasn't a colour, it was a tone). He wore a black button up shirt, his usual black skinny jeans, black shoes and to top it off, he wore his favourite black leather jacket. Grabbing his guitar, he made his way out of his dorm and to the Rec Room.

As he opened the door, he saw a load of people there, but he had eyes only for one person : Evelyn. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress, which fit over her curves quite nicely. Lucien didn't let his train of thought go anymore in that direction....

With a sile on his face and his guitar in its case on his back, he made his way to Ev.

"Hey there, beautiful." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Evelyn had just been standing in front of the make-shift stage, helping direct the band members to their places. She had her hands on her hips and her infamous smile on her face. She wanted everything to be perfect.

Suddenly, Lucien appeared, giving her a brief kiss that made her feel giddy all over. She smiled, " Perfectly well, thank you. Now, Birthday Boy, it took me ages to arrange this, so stay right here. " She suddenly disappeared behind the curtains of the make shift stage, her voice exclaiming, " One.. Two.. Three! "

The band started playing Happy Birthday and Evelyn leaned against the side of the stage, grinning as she watched him.

At the end of the song, the Band members got up and wished Happy Birthday before going to get something to drink. Ev popped over to Lucien and asked, "

Sooo.. What'd you think ? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Lucien watched as everything happened, staying where he was like Ev had asked him to. Nothing can stay as still as a vampire could, and Lucien was rooted to the spot. He blushed as the band sang happy birthday to him.

Ev came off the stage as the band dispersed to go get drinks and asked him what he thought.

"Well... I'm touched. Thank you." He said. He couldn't really think of anything else to say. He wasn't used to this... back before he'd been turned, he was lucky if he got a cake and had his dad, mum and sister there to sing happy birthday to him. His dad was away with work a lot, and Lucien's relationship with his mum wasn't the best. So this was a big thing for him.

He walked over to the stage and set his guitar down, letting the other members of the band have a break.

"Remember, Ive got a song to sing to you soon." He added. Looking around, he shook his head, still not able to believe Ev had done this for him. "We'll give my band mates a bit of time to have a break first though. They're gonna do this song with me, seeing as I can't play all the instruments at once."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Evelyn walked over and sat on the edge of the stage, dangling her legs over the side. She didn't know if she'd give him her present here or in private. She wasn't sure.

" You make me so curious. " She flashed her signature smile and motioned for you to come sit by her.

OOC xD So sorry this is so terribly short :3
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC: Tis okies. I can still get a post from it XD

IC: Lucien moved to the stage to sit by Evelyn, nudging up so he was right next to her. He took her hand in his, entwining their fingers as they usually did.

"You'll have to get used to that." He said, a smile playing on his lips. "You'll just have to wait and see til they're back. Let's just say... I think it'll be better than the first song I sung to you."

And with that, Lucien quieted, letting Ev wonder as much as she wanted to. It had originally meant to have been a surprise, but Ev already had the whole band here in the Rec Room. He hadn't known this was going to happen, of course. One of his friends in band had just said that they would be in there already when Lucien asked if he could get them all together to play the song with him.

"Well... if you've had enough of me leaving you hanging, do you want me to call the bandin and play the song to you?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Evelyn chuckled at him. Oh, what could it be? She squeezed his hand as she thought to herself. She carefully brushed her raven locks off her exposed shoulders, taking the chance to sneak a peek at Lucien.

" You know, I don't think it's possible that it could be better than Confidence . " She smiled brightly, remembering the memory. She replayed it and the kiss in her head, a rosy blush added to her cheeks.

At his offer, she nodded enthusiastically, jumping down from the stage's edge.

" But before you do.." Evelyn brushed her lips softly across his, pulling back and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

"Well, I think you'll find this is." Lucien said with a chuckle. He kissed Evelyn back, brief as the kiss was, before grabbing his guitar and jumping on stage, sitting dwn in a seat that was already there, with the microphone in front of him.

"Ok, people! Break's over, we've got a song to play!" He shouted to his band mates, who came back in the room and got on stage. They all knew which song he was on about, because he'd told them what he wanted to do and had them practicing it for the past few days. Luckily, it had been long enough to get the song right, as most of the people in Lucien's band class had great musical skill. "Ev, this is for you... And on three. One, two, three!" Lucien said, then began to play and sing.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Evelyn stood in front of the stage, mouth agape. It was beautiful. She watched Lucien, as he sang with such passion. The lyrics, the meaning, everything.. It was amazing, and it ended too soon. She was charmed, the fact that Lucien..

It was unbelievable.

She clapped her hands louder than a whole audience would.

" Brilliant! " She exclaimed. Ev ran up to the stage and as soon as he set his guitar down, she hugged him as tight as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 am

Lucien hugged Evelyn back as she ran up on to the stage once he'd finished his song. He'd enjoyed playing it... and for some reason, the idea of playing in front of the whole school had popped into his head. But he pushed that idea away. No way was he ready for that kind of thing yet.

"So... I'm guessing you enjoyed it then?"
He asked, still holding Ev close. "I meant every word I sang, Ev..."

And he had. He would always be there for Ev when she needed him, he'd always stand up for her, do his best to make sure no one hurt her. And he did love her, with his heart and soul.

"The song choice... well, it was between that, Your Song by Elton John or In These Arms by Bon Jovi, which I might do later... but not today. Today, I want to spend with you."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 am

" I really enjoyed it. " Evelyn exclaimed. She felt a slight blush brush across her pale cheeks. Taking his hand, she squeezed it lightly, just before pressing a slight kiss to his cheek.

' This is too perfect.. ' She thought to herself. Ev hummed lightly to herself, her favorite part of the song, ' You're my.. You're my true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away, Because I'm here for, for you. Please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay..'

She felt happy, completely happy and she leaned close, grinning, " And think, I still have your present to give you.. "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 am

((Can I post here.Luciens my mate.))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

((Sure you can, Link. You're in band as well, so you could have that as your reason for been there.))
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 am

((In real life im a good singer and I can play guitar a bit let me come up with something to post.))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 am

OOC Lucien needs to post here XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Evelyn felt herself smile as she watched Lucien. It was so perfect. She couldn't help but let herself feel satisfied. She walked away from Lucien for a moment to talk to some of the band members, recognizing Link.

" Well, hey there! What a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure if you would be able to come! " She flashed her 100 watt smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am

"Ev, you didn't need to get me a present... been with you is enough for me." Lucien said, a happy smile crossing his face. He meant it too. As long as he was with Ev, he didn't need anything... well, apart from the obvious stuff, like blood.

He wondered over to the rest of the band with her, and saw Link as Ev started talking to him. The last time he had seen Link was when they had been fighting the hunters in the woods. That had been terrfying, yet at the same time, strangely fun. But Lucie wasn't in a rush to do it again.

Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:25 am

Link had been strumming his guitar. He had been writing music on his sheets. Then looked up.

Well, hey there! What a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure if you would be able to come! " Link looked up. "Evelyn hey!" He said. Remebering the taste of one of the Vampire Hunters but he didnt kill that vampire. He did took little portions. Like in Curqe Du Freak. Then he looked at Lucien. "Lucien check this out." He said holding up his music.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 am

Evelyn smiled brightly at Link, in her usual, familiar way. Her gaze peered around, as if the hostess of the party, but her gaze landed on Lucien.
She longed to be close to him, her hands in his, an innocent brush of lips..

'Now, now Evelyn, don't get carried away.. ' She chastised herself mentally, a sly grin tugging across . Ev hoped her longing wasn't too terribly honest. She did let her eyes observe him, adoration clear.

She wandered off, adjusting chairs, smiling at everyone, seeming to work the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

Lucien noticed Evelyn staring at him as he went over to see the music that Link had written, guitar in hand. He winked at Ev as she looked at him, then looked down at the sheet of music.

"Oh... catchy." He said as he quickly strummed it on his guitar. "Is that the right speed? It sounds good like that."

Lucien looked around at everybody here at ... well, he guessed he could call it party. It seemed like one. He was enjoying himself, yes, but Ev was all over the place, keeping things neat and tidy. That couldn't have been fun at all. Ev should have been enjoying herself too, not tidying up after everyone.

"Hey, Ev!"
He called over to her, holding his arms out and grinning. "Come on, leave that stuff alone. The birthday boy wants to spend some time with his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 am

Link smiled at both of them and softly started with the song Lucien and Link had picked out.

"
She's a wave and she is breaking
She's a problem to solve
and in that circle she's making
I will always revolve.
"

He didnt finish the song. He looked over at them and decided he should.

"And on her sight
These eyes depend
Invisible and Indivisible

That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Ultraviolet

Now is a phase and it's changing
It's rotating us all
Thought we're safe but we're dangling
and it's too far to survive the fall

And this I know
It will not bend
Invisible and indivisible

That fire you ignited
Good, Bad and undecided

Visions so insane
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet,
ultraviolet

That fire you ignited
Good, Bad and undecided

Visions so insane
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet,
ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Cold when I am denied it
Ultraviolet
"

He sang it so only Lucien could hear. "Its a surprise for Evelyn from you."

((If you want to hear here you go))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:03 pm

OOC X3 Link, I've heard that song before ^^ I totally forgot about it, but I think i saw it in a movie once Very Happy

IC : Evelyn smiled and practically skipped over to them. She slid an arm around Lucien and rested her head on his shoulder, bright eyes resting on Link. He and Lucien seemed to be murmuring about something, or singing, or something, but she couldn't hear over the voices of everyone in the room.

" So... " She said with a grin, biting her lip, " What'cha guys doin'? "

Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm

((Its from that movie with Aaron Johnson. Not kick-ass. It was called Angus, Thongs, And Perfect Snogging))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 pm

((Link, you post the I'll reply after yours... I don't know what to say XD))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

OOC XD Link, I am watching that movie right now. And it's pretty bad ass-- if you're a teenage girl like meself ^^ Love the song so-- yeah ^^ Very Happy aaron johnson is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Lucien.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next