Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New School New Place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

New School New Place Empty
PostSubject: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Nezzera smiled to herself as she walked out of the woods and saw Vaughn Academy, she is dressed in black jeans a black t-shirt and has her hair pulled back with her cat ears up and alert, and her tail swinging through the air behind her.
"luckily i will only be seeing the headmaster today" she says to herself then thinks "Maybe if i turn myself in to a cat nobody will see me at all so i don't have to worry about my appearance" Nezzera leaps through the air and lands on a bench with all four paws she quickly runs across the bench leaps off and lands in the grass. Nezzera sniffs the grass. Freshly mowed. She then makes her way to the open window of the headmaster's office based on the rustling of paper she heard. jumps through the window and lands on top of all the papers scattering them across the table. hurriedly jumps off and transforms back in to herself when she hits the chair. sits properly then smiles at the flustered headmaster then says
"I'm so glad i finally got to meet you i got your acceptance letter three days ago and started my journey from Europe to be here"
"luckily i had help from some other demons."says still smiling showing her pointed cat fangs.
"so has Satoshi Hiroyuki arrived i can't wait to see him"
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm

(His characters name is different then his screen name)
Sitting quietly at his desk with the window open the sun poring in followed by a light breeze Thanatos scribbled down on the papers before him. Thankfully today he was just doing slight preparation for the schools activities. He needed to think of a better title.
Leaning back he started thinking about something that would fill in the title. He laughed then slightly jumped as a cat landed on his desks scattering his papers. Why was there a cat here? No one had come to him about keeping a pet. However the cat jumped off his desk and transformed into a young demon. 'Oh, that explains it.' he thought.
"Well greetings." Thanatos paused for a moment thinking about who the cat demon was that he sent an invitation to. "Nezzera. I'm glad you could join us."
He looked at the demons features noting her fangs, tail, and cat ears. How he loved demons and their differences.
"Yes, he has. He arrived a few days before yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

(ohh ok i didn't know thatNew School New Place Smiley-ashamed003 )
smiles and says
"so do you have my schedule and roomate ready for me?" then realizes the mess she has made
" sorry for the mess i thought to land on a chair silly me" chuckles to herself then waits for the papers she will have to see
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

Thanatos smiled and looked down at his paperwork. Well she hadn't really messed up his work. It wasn't like he was all that busy with the work he was doing. It was really just ideas.
"Yes I have your schedule." bending to one side of the desk he opened a drawer and pulled out her student file. Opening it he grabbed her schedule and placed it on the desk then put the file back in the drawer. "You may pick whichever room you want as long as it isn't full and it's on the girls area of course."
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

"ahhh you mean i can't sleep in the same room as one of the boys here?" she laughs
"well i guess i will go find a room with one of the girls, thanks for the schedule hopefully i want see you too soon." she says with an emphasis on girls and too. She gets up and walks through the door smiling as she goes, but remembers something and says to the headmaster "hopefully i won't cause to muh chaos for you" then disappears in to the hallway, changing back in to her sleek black cat self.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 am

Thanatos's eye's widened slightly almost taking Nezzera's joke seriously until she started laughing. He smiled glad that school was getting more kids. Because it would start to lighten up this dreary gothic place. "Oh don't worry you'll see me soon" he said narrowing his eyes but soon gave himself away by laughing not being able to keep the straight face.
"You can't cause more trouble then the heir to this school. And don't worry Nezzera, chaos is my specialty." He said with a wink and a smile as she walked out of the office.
Nice girl, I should get along with her pretty well. Well time to continue planning out the activities. James thought to himself as he went about picking papers out of the drawers and off his desk. Exchanging them continuously.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Ashtyn wanders long and far on her walk to stumble upon the academy...still in her human form she wanders up to the school doors and enters cautiously, wondering where to go first...she continues walking until she comes up to a door where the name "Headmaster Thanatos" is read, she quietly knocks in fear that she may be disturbing him. Then stands and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Looking to the door from picking up his papers Thanatos called out, "Come in peace." he laughed thinking about what he had written on his office door. It was a rather cool slogan that he had adapted. Though he probably would never hurt someone if he could stop himself but he would make sure that they wouldn't come back to the school grounds just in case they were to hurt the other students.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hi...I just formly wanted to introduce myself...I'm Ashtyn Ryder from Asia," She meely said. "I was going to ask you about dorms and where i should go but I figured it out...I am rooming with Evelyn...not sure if you needed to know that or not." She began to get nervous and shake slightly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School New Place   New School New Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School New Place
Page 1 of 1