Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New vampire at a new school on a different continent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

New vampire at a new school on a different continent Empty
PostSubject: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:52 am

Lucien was shown the way to the dorms from the area he had entered when he had arrived at the academy a few minutes earlier. He had been told that the boys and girls had seperate dormitories, which he would have guessed anyways, and he had been given a cup of something to drink while he was told that some species weren't on the best of terms with each other, and so to stop fights, different species were in different dorms. Lucien didn't really care if he was in a dorm with a different species, as long as whatever it was didn't try to eat him or kill him for no reason.

He took a drink from the cup and felt a warmth go through his body, and a strength that he hadn't felt since his Change. Lucien was still getting used to the idea that he would have to drink blood from now on. He finished off the cup and the person who had shwon him the way and explained a bit to him took it away and left Lucien to settle in.

He took a look round the dorm. There were four beds in it, which meant he could have three room mates. That would be unusual, after months of loneliness. He just hoped they wouldn't act as surprised as whoever it was that had greeted him when they found out he was English and had made his way here from over in the UK. He was lucky to have done so - he had only just had enough money for it.

Walking over to a bed that seemed not to have anything around it or under it, Lucien sat down and slid the suitcase with his luggage in it under the bed. He put his guitar underneath too, not really in the mood for playing it at the moment. he then sat on his bed and relaxed a bit. It was great to finally have a decent bed to sleep in.

Bored of been bored with nothing to do, but still not in the mood for his guitar, Lucien decided to see if he could still play with fire. An image of it popped up in his mind, and he felt energy run down his arm and a warmth ran into his hand as a flame appeared in his palm. It seemed like this fire control was going to be a part of him. Good. Lucien loved fire.

Putting the fire back out, and not feeling as much of a loss of energy as he had done before, Lucien lay back on his bed and wondered if any of his room mates would wonder in soon.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Varton saw a student. ' A new kid! ' He thought excitedly to himself. He ran a hand through his light brown hair and watched the boy disappear into a dorm. He followed him and smile his wide smile.

Flicking his hair out of his icy blue eyes, Varton said, " Hey. Haven't seen you around. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Lucien looked up as a boy walked into his room.

"Hey there." He said, realising how different his British accent was from the American one of the boy who had talked to him. "I'm Lucien Davis..... erm, I guess I should say, I'm a vampire. I'm new here. Just got here about a half hour ago."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Varton chuckled, he walks over to shake his hand, " A pleasure to meet you. Man, we seem to be getting a lot more vampires. It was only Evelyn at first. You from Britain ? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:39 pm

"Aye, I am. From England." Lucien said, shaking the boy's hand. "I don't think I caught your name?"

We seem to be getting a lot more vampires. The guy had said.

"Wait, so your not one? What are you?" Lucien asked. He couldn't yet tell by smell what species people were. That would probably come with time. Which would b good - Lucien wouldn't want to insult someone by getting them mixed up with a different species.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm

" Oh, excuse me. The name is Varton Torn, Werewolf. " He smirked only slightly at the last part.

OOC short. have to go
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:21 am

"Nice to meet ya Varton." Lucien said. "A werewolf, eh? Well, I don't have any prejudices against anyone, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine."

The not holding prejudices thing was true. Lucien didn't know enough about any of the other species to hold a prejudice againt them. After all, when he had been Changed, he had realised mythology had got it wrong, and he wasn't lie a vampire that the legends made vampires out to be. The same might have been true for werewolves. That, and the fact that :ucien was an accepting person. He didn't care who or what someone was, as long as they were a decent person. Or werewolf, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Varton smiles, " That's good to hear. I'm not the wee bit prejudice myself, considering my girlfriend's a vampire. " He let out a light chuckle which filled the room. His piercing gaze was bright.

" So, would you like the grand tour? Varton said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm

"A tour? Yeah, that would be great!" Lucien replied. He really didn't want to be getting lost. He only needed to go round the place once, and he'd remember his way everywhere, thanks to his photographic memory. That was something he had before he got Changed. He chuckled a bit along with Varton. "Well, I'm single, and probably will be for a while. Not that I'm bothered...."

Lucien hadn't ever really had a good relationship history back in England. Something always went wrong. The main thing been that he was cheated on. Now he wasn't really bothered if he was in a relationship or not, so long as he had some friends. After all, he wasn't a loner and enjoyed company.

"How long have you been here then? And how did you find out about what you are?"

As always, Lucien had questions. He was a naturally curious person.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Varton smiles and leads him to the hallway, " Single, eh? " He said with a slight smile. " You just wait, I think all girls end up being.. very attracted to Vampires and Werewolves. " He laughs heartily, " I still don't understand the werewolf choice, at least. "

He smiles, " Well I've been here since September and.. I found out a long time ago. Werirdly shaped wolves entered my cabin when I was six, took my mom and dad away and almost got to me. Took a bite outta me. Anyways, long dramatic story cut short, My parents were eaten, I started changing and I raised myself. Now isn't that lovely ?" Varton flashes him a rather plastered on smile before asking, " So.. how'd you get all vampified? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:00 pm

"I got attacked by a vampire. It fed from me and left me for dead... and I almost was. Then I started to Change, and I became a vampire. I still don't have a clue who bit me, because I never got a look at the vampire's face...." Lucien told Varton. "I almost attacked a family member because of the bloodlust, so I ran away and found an abandoned cottage in some woods in the middle of nowhere. The area I lived in in England was like that - loads of woods and stuff. I found that I could somehow create and control fire. One day when I got back, I found a letter on my bed from here. So I waited til the next night and set off. It took me a few days to get here, but I managed. I haven't ever fed from a human - I've stuck to blood bags I've stolen from hospitals... but the blood here is fresher. I just had some a while ago, and it tasted very different to the old blood in the transfusion bags."

Lucien grinned, shrugging off the memories of those months alone. Just him, his guitar and his control over fire. It had been a kind of hell, and not something he'd ever want to go through again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Varton chuckled, " Well alright then, seems we have a lot more in common. When I was cooped up int he cabin, I used to play my dad's guitar, and I enjoy the thrill of the hunt. " He smiled, " Anyways, I hope you like it here, it takes a little getting used to. Oh, by the way, the Cafeteria serves both human and animal blood. But you're welcome to hunt animals in the Wilderness if you really want. Be careful about Humans though. " He grins.

" Ev is all about her animal blood, she has some crazy theory about what could happen if she had human blood. So.. How about the out doors first? "

Before he could answer, Varton already was heading for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:24 pm

"We can drink animal blood?" Lucien asked, surprised. "I wish I'd known that earlier. Seems Twilight actually got something right or once...."

Lucien chuckled a bit at this. He was one of the many people to take the mick out of Twilight. But it seemed as though it had two things right - Vampires could drink animal blood, and they could bring something through with them, a part of their personailty. Lucien had brought his love of fire with him, which is why he could create and control it.

"Out doors would be great.... and hunting should be fun. I'll get round to it sometime. So, what's Ev's crazy theory? I'm guessing she's your girlfriend..."

He hurried to catch up with Varton, and started on the way back outside. Luckily, it was still night time, so he wouldn't be burning anytime soon. He envied Varton - at least he could go out in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Varton chuckles, " Twilight.. Sparkly Vampires. GAH. And they made shifting seem SO easy. " He rolls his eyes, imitating a fan girl before cracking up.

" Ev is definately not my girlfriend, though I did use one or two lines on her. She's just someone I can talk to. SHE thinks that if you drink human blood it makes you.. different. And you crave it, I mean, like walking up to a random stranger and biting 'em just for the taste. "

Varton cracks a grinn, opening the wide Oak doors to leave the Academy.

" She's a little paranoid, both her parents died, and their bodies devoured by wolves.. And then the whole orphanage thing.. Till finally she's this vengeful Vampy. " He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm

"Well, I've never bitten a human. And hopefully, I never will." Lucien said. He didn't want to hurt someone because of what he was... why should someone suffer just for his benefit? Of course, the same could be said for the animals he would hunt, but that was different - they couldn't Change, and they'd die quickly. Or at least, Lucien hoped they would.

"Her family was murdered? I don't blame Ev for wanting revenge then.... If I were in her shoes, I admit, I'd probably be the same. I hope to find the vampire who did this to me. I know that the reason why is easy - it got hungry, so it fed on the first human it came across, which happened to be me. I might be starting to understand what I am, and start to accept myself, but I still wanna find whoever it was and rip their throat out. Because of them, I have a hunger for blood, I almost attacked a family member, and I eneded up alone for months. Whoever bit me put me through hell, and I'm gonna do the same to them."

Lucien wasn't usually like this at all. Usually, he let things go. He wasn't a vengeful guy, but the vampire that bit him had this coming. Lucien had only survived and Changed because the vampire had thought he was dead.

As Varton opened the doors, Lucien looked outside. It was still night time, which was a good thing. He didn't want to burn up, after all. He took a deep breath of the outside air. After months alone in the woods back in England, Lucien had come to appreciate the outdoors. And of course, he was a curious person, and wanted to explore. That was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:19 am

Varton nods, " I want to get my revenge too. I mean, c'mon, who bites a little kid and then eats their parents? Heartless bastards. "

He smirks and saunters down the long gravel trail to the entrance of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

Lucien walked along with Varton to the woods.

"Aye, your right. There are some pretty screwed up people out there. Some get whats coming to em, and other get away. Its just the way the world works. If we want justice, or we want to try and make things right, then we gotta do it ourselves. I'm here to learn to control my hunger and make some friends. Then I'm gonna hunt down the bastard who did this to me and tear their throat out." He said, a certainty in his voice. "Did you get the guys back that murdered your family?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Varton shoves his hands in his jean pockets and he shrugs his broad shoulders.

" There's one thing I know though.. Sometimes people can control the wolf.. and other times they can't. Eh, I'm going to find 'em, but I'm going to first figure out if it was the wolf or their cold heart. "

He flourishes his hand to the dense forest, which seems surrounded by an air of mystery, " The forest. Lots of strange creatures in there. Don't go in there at night if there is a full moon. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm

"Don't worry, I won't. I'm not crazy, and I quite like been alive... or whatever it is us vampires are. But if I ever do find myself in there during the full moon, I'll make sure to bring a few dog treats." Lucien grinned at the last bit, hoping Varton wouldn't take it as an insult. He was only joking. "So, what sort of strange creatures are there in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm

" Chimera, DragoNS, hippo-something or another, Dire wolves.. Err.. All I can think of at the moment. Not all creatures are kind. " Varton chuckles and then points to the large lake, " Yeah, that's the lake, You'll find a lot of students there at night. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Lucien looked surprised as he heard the mythological creatures been named. But then again, he shouldn't really have been surprised After all, he too was a mythological creature.

"I bet they make good hunting...." He said, half to himself. It would definitely be a challenge. And he enjoyed a challenge.

As he looked at the lake, he noticed a few students there. But he didn't feel like going over and introducing himself just yet. It would be best to get the tour over with and settle down for the ... day. It was weird to think of it like that.

"Well, I might go down to the lake later.... but I think I'll just get myself settled in first. On with the tour?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Varton nods and walks across the grounds, and opens yet another door. Inside, was the arena, practice dummies shoved in the corner.

" We all train here, when we can't actually have live targets. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Lucien looked inside the arena. It was strange to think that soon he'd be practicing fighting with a sword. But at the same time, he was looking forward to it.

"Well, this class should be fun, when I start it...." Lucien said. He'd not yet got his timetable, but he knew he had band first thing. That would be fun. Well, as long as nobody tried to get him to sing. That was one thing he was shy about. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:05 am

" Hrmm.. The Library. " Varton chuckles and leads him to a door in the corner of the arena, opening it to reveal a set of stairs. He sauntered up them and right in front of them was a door labelled, " Library Back Entrance " .

Varton smiles and opens the door wide, revealing something breathtaking. A huge library was revealed, shelves full of books and a dusty odor filled the air. There was a spiral staircase leading to the next floor and rows and rows of bookshelves.

" From books from the 1500s to the average novels of today. " He grins lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Lucien's jaw dropped as they entered the library. He loved books. The library had been one of his favourite places at school, along with the music block. He would definitely be spending a lot of time here. There were probably hundreds of books here to interest him which he hadn't yet read.

"Woah...." He said as he looked around. He couldn't help but be amazed by how large it was. Shelf after shelf of books, strecthing as far as he could see. And there was another floor too. "This place is... massive!"

He took another look round. He didn't have time to spend here yet, as he was on the tour. But he would be coming back sometime soon, that was for sure. He wondered if they had any music sheets there, for him to take a look at and maybe practice using his guitar. He only needed one look at the tab notation and he would remember it perfectly. But that could wait til later. Right now, there was the rest of the school to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New vampire at a new school on a different continent
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next