Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lone Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 am

Evelyn really was getting bored. She sat curled up in the chair in her dorm, the lights off. A movie flickered on the screen. It was Van Helsing. She sat there, her legs kicked up on the bed as Van Helsing ( Or, rather, Hugh Jackman ) hunted Dracula's children. She actually loved this movie.

Her hair was tied back in an unruly ponytail, and the moonlight sprang through the window and into the darkened room. It was times like these she wished she weren't so alone. That Ever and Valkrist were still around to hang out, and talk, and listen to music. But now, it seems, it was just her. Her all the time. She was so bored, but there was no way she was switching from her dorm.

She just wished something better would come along.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

Ashtyn wanders through the halls of the dorms in search of a room with an uneasy feeling she walks and ponders whether she will find others like her, at one point she turns and enters a door, as she opens the door she see's a girl then quickly backs out repeatedly saying sorry and then knocks and ask's if she could talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 am

Evelyn was a little startled. Mainly because she didn't sense her coming. She allowed a bright smile to appear across her pale face. She called through the door,

" Come on in! " She got up slowly, turning down the volume on her T.V. She glided across the room, trailing her hand along the doorknob before turning it, smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

Link desided to pay a litte visit to his friend Evelyn Rose. He knocked on her door and waited. "Hey Evelyn its my Link!" He exclamied.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Ashtyn enters slowly and cautiously and surprisingly has no sense of fear or danger.
"Hello, I'm Ashtyn. Sorry for walking in on you, where were my manners? I was just walking through the halls searching for a roommate and I just got a good feeling about this room, how do you feel about a roommate?" Ashtyn said hopefully. Ashtyn felt very at home being in the same room as another vampire, and without really knowing evelyn felt safe around her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Evelyn chuckled, her smile radiant. She walked up to Ashtyn, giving her a gentle hug.

" I'm Evelyn Rose, and I'd be delighted to have you here with me! " She exclaimed, her large green eyes glinting brightly. She tucked her long raven waves behind her ear.

Her ears seem to perk up as she heard the knock, and the voice. She continued smiling brighter this time, straightening out her shirt.

" Hey Link! Come on in! "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Link came in and sat on a chair. "So Evelyn How have you been doing"
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

((Hey Link Please be sure that you are posting at least three sentences or more))
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 am

Ashtyn warms by her hug feeling very at home around Evelyn. "This is going to be great, I was worried about the roommate situation at first but now I am very excited. Then Ashtyn quickly runs out... and runs home as fast as lightening to pack her things, but all the while she is humming a strange unfamiliar tune...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Evelyn tilted her head to her side as Ashtyn bolted off, an odd smile resting on her lips. She peered to Link.

" Oh, well, pretty good. I just got a new roommate! " Ev smiled brightly and asked, " What about you? "

Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Some hours later...Ashtym arrives with a suitcase, duffel bag, and hand bag of personals... "Oh great your here!" she said to her new roommate evelyn. "Sorry I left so quick I had to get some of my stuff, and then I have been having this reoccuring dream lately only i think its really happening, thats why it took me a while to get back."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am

(( XD I dunno what to post! Mainly because I don't know what Link and Ev have done for the past several hours! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 am

((I got an Idea))

Link wanted to say it. "Im going on a misson to Japan.... Wanna come it'll be dangerous." He said and he had packed already. He packed a batch of clean shoes and he packed his ninjaken (Ninja sword). "You can go too Ashtyn" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Ashtyn ponders and then replies "ok, sounds fun" knowing she needs to start making friends.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

((sorry I forgot to add another line so this is a continuation of my last post))

Ashtyn feeling somewhat adventerous lately feels like getting away might do her some good...plus link is kinda cute...NO NO dont think about that ashtyn she thought to herself...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Evelyn thought about it. For some reason, she didn't want to go with Link, not because 3of the danger, but something else..

Ashtyn soon agreed. Maybe .. No that's absurd, she told herself.

Evelyn ran a hand through her raven waves and murmured, " I think I'll stay at the Academy. You two have fun. " She offered a smile .
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Ashtyn soon pondered whether she would want to go off with a completely random boy...Well she thought to herself could I handle myself, and then quickly replied, "Yeah, i think I will stay too, plus i need to settle into my new dorm, it's probably a better idea if i stay, but thanks for the offer." Then she turned to Evelyn "Plus we need bonding time" then Ashtyn turned and began unpacking her things, and felt relieved she wouldn't have to worry about containing herself around the random boy she didn't know. Then her mind wandered to the other day when she was roaming the halls and saw this cute boy...She heard his name was Deimos...but then quickly Ashtyn stopped her train of thought...I'm getting to carried away she thought to herself, then she flopped on her bed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

While relaxing Ashtyn came to the conclusion that she may regret not getting away plus summer activities were about to begin, this may be her last chance to get away. A vacation would do me good anyway she thought. Then she quickly grabbed her bag of personals. "I think I'm going to go to Japan, we'll hang out and bond when I get back. I gotta go though I'm running late. Bye Evelyn." She said as she waved and walked out the door, once she got in the hall she bolted. She could call a cab or she could just run with her super speed...she contemplated...Super speed, she thought. Then no worries of traffic...She got to the airport barely in time and noticed Link standing there waving...Oh great and now it begins Ashtyn thought.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 am

Evelyn nodded and offered a smile. She walked over and sat back in the chair, pressing play on Van Helsing. She sighed,

" Well at least they were here for a little while."

OOC Hey, can you guys continue your Japan/Mission thread in one of the out of school areas?
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 pm

ooc we did i just posted from the dorm to there so it was connected and i'm not in two places at once, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

A few more hours later Ashtyn arrived back to her dorm. Relieved to be back she walked tiredly into her room and flopped on the bed putting the pillow over her face to have a moment of relaxing darkness...Ah Why Ashtyn thought. Then she sat and looked around noticing her roommate wasnt there...hmmm....maybe she's at the dance already. The Ashtyn hopped up and began getting ready, she wanted to look absolutely perfect and stunning. Maybe she could use one of the ballgowns she just bought in Asia...
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:49 am

Ashtyn ran back to her dorm as fast as she could...she just got so emotional and it reminded her of how alone she felt and she hated feeling that way. Instead it was easier to escape and hide in her dorm. She clicked on the T.V. to her favorite happy channel...disney. After only 10 minutes of watching Wizards of Waverly Place she fell asleep in the deepest sleep she has felt in a long while. She began dreaming of her mom and the boy in the woods near her home and how thirsty she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lone Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Vampire   A Lone Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lone Vampire
Page 1 of 1