Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHy do demons need school? ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Bartimaeus
Species: Metal Elemental

WHy do demons need school? ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

Bartimaeus found the headmasters office and quickly reread the letter he had recieved. Well he didnt really have a house do he didnt recieve it, it just kinda showed up on his chest while he was sleeping. His tail flickered back and forth as he finished reading the letter again and sighed. He really didnt know what the point of going to a freakin school was. He was a demon and didnt see what he needed to learn about other than how to survive. Sure, he could defianently use a little help on his powers, but that was something that experience could cure, he didne need to waste his time at a school. As of right then, the only reason he was there was for the free place to stay and the meals. Now he just needed to get the Headmaster to show him to his dorm. He pulled the backpack of clothes a little higher up on his shoulder and knocked on the door. "Welcome to hell Bartimaeus." He muttered to himself and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 am

The day was still young as Thanatos had started pulling out his new paperwork. It just seemed to never end and he still had no clue what they were all about which was a bad thing seeming as he was the Headmaster he should know what he was filling out. Then again most the paperwork was for new students. They just seemed to keep coming. "Next year I'll have to send the letters out at the beginning of the school year and have them all come then instead of sending them out at random" he said quietly to himself.
Just as he was about to start work on some paperwork regarding the lake there was a knock at the door. Thanatos raised his head to look at the door. 'Hmmmm, I don't remember calling anyone to my office.' All the same Thanatos stood up and walked over to the door at the far end of the room and turned the handle. He opened the door and was hit by the smell of...metal? Then he saw the boy on the other side but it was the tail that first got his attention. 'Ahh new student.'
"Hello there." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Bartimaeus took a step back when he heard the door clicking and the nob turning. A gUy who looked, well maybe mid twenties, it was impossible to tell. His eyes had the look of experience and wisdom. Yet his body made him seem young. "Hi, you must be-" He looked at the letter again and then back to the man. "Headmaster THanatos? I'm Bartimaeus." He stuck out a hand to the guy, but then realized that his anils would probably cut him and let it fall to his side. "I just got here and I was hoping you could show me where my room is, and I had some stuff to ask you."

Bartimaeus let his tail arch up like a scorpian preparing to attack, He really only controlled it when he needed to, other than that it was basically moving on its own. Which sometimes freaked him out, Like it had a mind of its own or something. "I read the letter, I was wondering if there was someone that could help me with my powers. I know experience is the best thing, but it helps when you have a teacher." Most demons his age would be really reluctant to addmit the need of a teacher, but he knew what he had to do to get better.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yes," Thanatos nodded in response to the question of who he was, "I am he. Greetings Bartimaeus I'm glade you have decided to join us."
Thanatos listened to Bartimaeus's questions and stood in silence while he waited for him to finish. Which didn't take that long so he opened the door farther to show the demon his office. "Yes it does help when you have a teacher." Thanatos smiled and swung his arm inviting him in. He turned and saw Bartimaeus's tail arched in the air. That was the thing he always liked about the different demons. You never knew how different they were going to look compared to the others.
"Won't you come inside my office? It's a better place to ask questions and it will allow me to be able to find out which room I have put you in."
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Bartimaeus nodded and walked into the office. He let his wings extend just a bit and felt the blood start flowing agian, He sighed and let them hang kinda loose. It looked like a normal office, maybe a little different but there was the filing cabinet and a desk, thats all that mattered. Bartimaeus sat down in a chair infront of the desk and moved his wings so they wouldnt hit the seat. "DO we stay here year around or is there a summer break and stuff like that?" He asked and relaxed into the seat. Hopefully they wouldnt have to go to school year around, he was already forcing himself to go to school. He would go crazy if he was stuck there all year around.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Thanatos walked over to his desk following behind Bartimaeus. He looked around his room noticing that he needed something to make his room spark. Maybe he could copy 'Harry Potter' and get a phoenix. Well now that was a laugh able concept. No he'd get a pet Haunt, if there was one that didn't try to eat him.
Sitting down behind his desk he listened to the demons question before opening the cabinet on his desk and pulling out a folder. "Well we are only a year round school for a few of the residents, myself included. Though we all do pop around every once and a while. Otherwise yes we have summer and winter breaks along with various other things. The school also hosts big events which bring others that are not from the school here. So we do stay pretty busy but please don't feel like you are chained during the days we are in session." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Bartimaeus looked at the folder as the headmaster pulled it out of a drawer and then relaxed further into the seat when he said they did have summer and winter breaks. But apparently a few people did stay year round. And from what he said, it sounded like he could come and go thorughout the school year as he pleased. That defianently made him relax even more. His tail started moving from side to side, "Well now I think I just need a room and I'll be fine. Im outa questions....for now." He grinned and started to stand up. He waited for the headmaster though, just incase there was something else he wanted to talk to him about.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Opening the file folder Thanatos scanned through the small print of his handwriting. It didn't take long to find the section he had set out for Bartimaeus. Ahh, all the information he had found on them amazed him still. "Well I have you here on the second floor dorms in room 218. Great view of the lake from there." He scanned through the other notes he had jotted down and then closed the folder. He looked back up to the demon. "Are you sure there are no questions? School starts at nine, breakfast is at eight. Any questions on classes?" he always like answer questions. He didn't know why he just did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHy do demons need school? ((open))   WHy do demons need school? ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHy do demons need school? ((open))
Page 1 of 1