Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lonely Study Place ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet
Name: Signer Nox
Species: Coyote Shape-Shifter

Lonely Study Place ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Study Place ((Open))   Lonely Study Place ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Signer pushed open the doors to Vaughn's Library, sighing at how much energy it took. She hadn't been off to the Woods hunting in a long while, for fear of the monster who had origianlly taken her away. Signer had confined herself to her dorm room, only getting out to eat, walk around the campus, and paint. Signer knew she would have to eventually get back to her classes so decided that she would spend the afternoon in the Library, catching up in her studies. Something her father had made her promise before he dropped her off at the Academy's door: her priority would be her studies... nothing else. Her footsteps echoed throughout the floor and she made her way deeper into the high, high bookshelves.

The library made Signer slightly calmer. Her hand ran along the spines of the books, some new and crisp, others worn and old. Signer loved the old books the best. She pulled out one and blew off specks of dust. Smiling, she cluctched the book to her chest and walked to one of the tables, her long, white skirt fluttering around her. The coyote shapeshifter's book was on proper hunting technique, something she knew she lacked. She looked around her for a seat.

"O-oh!" Signer gasped as her foot caught on a loose tile. The shapeshifter fell on her side, and her book skittered away. How embarassing. "I-I'm sorry," She whispered to no one in particular and scrambled up so she was sitting. Signer placed a hand on her head and felt for any bumps. No injuries.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Study Place ((Open))   Lonely Study Place ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:26 pm

"Are you OK? That was quite the spill." Jessica said as she walked up to a table where a girl whom she had never seen was sitting. Jessica being new herself, felt very comfortable walking up to an unknown person. "I'm new here, my name is Jessica." Then Jessica slowly slid out the chair across from the girl and sat down, looking at the girl worryingly. Jessica then thought to herself...I understand I am very clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet
Name: Signer Nox
Species: Coyote Shape-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Study Place ((Open))   Lonely Study Place ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 pm

A voice asked Signer if she was ok and the Coyote felt herself blush. When would she stop making such a fool of herself in public. It was these skirts. She chided herself more than needed, as usual and turned her head at the girl who had decided to join her on the floor. Oh, NOW what had she done?! She had made this girl sit with her! Clumsy, shy, Signer.

The girl introduced herself as Jessica. Well, it was a start at least. "I didn't mean to cause trouble," Signer started, talking quickly so her stutter wouldn't butt in. "You really don't need to sit here with me, though its v-very nice of you!" Signer stopped to take a breath and realized that Jessica wasn't even accusing her of anything. Another blush crossed her face. "Oh... m-my name is Signer... Signer Nox."
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Study Place ((Open))   Lonely Study Place ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Jessica instantly felt bad because she thought she must of come off accusingly from the way Signer replied. "I know i don't have to but I want to, I don't really have any friends yet and by the way I am super clumsy and have fallen at least 3 times since being at the academy in front of groups of people. Your lucky" she chuckled "I am definitely the only one who saw, and well let's just say I understand." Jessica said reassuringly. "It's really nice to meet you signer...do you have a roommate yet?" Jessica questioned shyly. She didn't want to sound overbearing but it just felt great not to feel so shy around someone for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Study Place ((Open))   Lonely Study Place ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Study Place ((Open))
Page 1 of 1