Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letting off some steam ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

Letting off some steam ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:14 am

It was around Midnight at Vaughn Academy. The Arena was still lit up and stood in the centre of it was Evie Nightingale. She held a foil in her right hand and was taking apart straw dummies with fury. Her long browny black hair flew around her as she twisted and turned, slashing at the dummies, hitting them where there most vital organs would be. Eventually she tired of this and pulled the dagger out of its strap on her right thigh. Aiming for the centre target on the archery range she threw the dagger with all of her might and watched as it flew towards the bullseye. She frowned though when it just fell a metre short and running to pick it up she felt someone watching her. She had felt the presence only a few seconds ago, but the watcher still hadn't revealed themselves, so standing up straight and not looking behind her she said, "I know your there."

Last edited by Evie Nightingale on Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:16 am

Sardrian is sitting on the bench in his cat form watching her. well hello to you too then. starts cleaning himself with a grin the size of a cheshire cats
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:22 am

Evie spun around to see a cat sat on a bench cleaning itself. "A cat? Seriously? I was pretty sure someone was there, not something. Or maybe your a shifter. It'd explain the smell." She smiled slightly. The first time she had really smiled since her fathers death. "What are you doing out here at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:24 am

stretches then jumps down and walks over to her. i like this time of night, it's at the point where my powers are the strongest, but i came out because i heard a sword, i take it that that was you. looks up at her now at her feet keeping his gaze at her face.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:30 am

"Obviously it was me. I don't think anyone else is really out at this time." She said rolling her eyes. "So are you a shifter? or are you something else?" As she spoke she absentmindedly threw the dagger from one hand to another, being careful not to cut herself.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:32 am

walks away and turns into his normal self. i'm half cat demon, half dark demon, does that answer your question? looks back at her his armor on him and his sword on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

"i'm half cat demon, half dark demon, does that answer your question?" Evie looked at him and then nodded. "yeah, it answers my question. Would've been funner making me guess for a while first, but still you answered it." She saw his sword and smiled, her bright blue eyes shining through the darkness. "How about we have a spar? i'll use the foil or course, not the dagger." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

shakes his head and looks at her. at this time of night it would be a bad idea to fight me in anyway. turns back into the cat and goes over and curls into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:00 am

"At this time of night? bad idea? Im a vampire. A creature of the night." Evie said smiling. "but if you say so. So what exactly is a dark demon? I've never met one before and im slightly curious."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:09 am

looks at her and fades away to nothing. a dark demon is a demon that controls the forces of darkness, we have several otheres, you have met a dragon we also have lighitning and water as well. appears behind her in full form his sword tip in the sheath at her back.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:15 am

"Thats pretty cool." Evie said, turning around slowly. "And also completely unfair, unless you had really good hearing and could hear people moving. You could win at everything as long as there was darkness around you."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:17 am

puts his sword back smiling. that's where the cat demon comes in did you forget. crosses his arms and looks at her targets and shakes his head. don't miss swordsmanship class.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

"Im not planning on doing so," She said. then looked at him oddly. "How did you know i was in the swordplay class? I haven't even been to one yet!"

Last edited by Evie Nightingale on Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

smiles and chuckles a bit. i didn't, you just confirmed it though. walks over to the targets ah yes, the schools crappy targets.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:57 am

Evie smiled and then realising she was still holding the dagger, strapped it back onto her thigh. Then she glance over to where the guy had gone. "Ah yes, the schools crappy targets." She smiled even wider, her fangs now visible. "There not that crap." She said, then realising she still didn't know his name she said, "Evie Nightingale. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:59 am

chuckles as she says they're not crap. Sardrian Silvernight, and ask the sub even he says they are crap. looks up to the headmasters office.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:04 am

"There better than some I've seen. Like the ones i used to make back at home. they always were a failure." She shook her head remembering all the wasted effort she had put into trying to make decent targets, yet they always seemed to fail for some reason. "Are the lessons here any good? Cos from what i've heard about schools they all seem rubbish. But this isn't exactly an ordinary school so i don't really know what to expect."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:57 pm

looks back at her smiling. i can't really say myself actully, i'm new as well. goes back over to the bench and lies down on it.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:05 am

"Well thats helpful..." Evie said rolling her eyes, but smiling still. Everything felt so normal again, even though it wasn't. Things would probably never be normal for Evie again. Ah well, guess that can't be changed, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:47 am

sits up and looks at her peering into her eyes. your mind is shrouded by darkness of grief, want to talk about it. pats the bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

Evie looked at him, considering for a second then she walked over and sat besides him. Not knowing where to start she simply said, "My father was brutally murdered in front of me. They didn't know i was there, but my dad had made me hide. I watched the whole thing, unable to look away and unable to make a sound. They left this," Evie paused and took the dagger out of its strap on her thigh and showing it to him, "still impaled inside his heart, a note was stuck to it, saying repent for your sins. He was the only family i had left. We were in hiding, you see, my Mum had been killed a few years before, but the people still insist it was suicide. Im going to get revenge, for both of them, even it costs me my life in the end." She hadn't told anyone this much about the murder, and it felt like a huge weight was being lifted off of her chest as she told the story in the slightly shortened down version.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

nods and looks at the details of the dagger. that dagger looks familliar from some where, probaly somehting i saw in a book. looks at her with some concern on his face.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:27 am

"Familliar? How?" Evie said, hoping that he'd remember where he saw it. The more she knew about the dagger, the more likely she'd be able to find whoever killed her dad.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:34 am

gets up and starts pacing. i think it comes from a cult, but our local cultist is fine his isn't the one that uses that type, you would know if it was. pulls out a book and looks through it. it should be in here some where.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:55 am

Evie watched him pacing for a second. "Cults?" She asked, then held out her hand for the book.

OOC: its kinda short. Sorry. My muse is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting off some steam ((open))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next