Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of my new life ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet
Name: Ventus Kaine
Species: Air Demon

First day of my new life ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Ventus walked skittishly up to the Dormatories or where he believed them to be. He switched his satchel to his other arm, because his left arm had started to ache. Ven stumbled up steps cursed himself for his horrendous balance. Quit acting so stupid, Ventus sneered inside his head. Someone is going to see you and think your mentally challenged. What a wonderful start to you first day, loser. Ventus argued silently with himself, but found that he was losing the argument. With a sigh of relief, he reached the dorms, where he would be housed during the school year. He didn't see the person walk out of a room behind him, but he felt the air change around him and he whipped around, fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 pm

After making rounds around the school James Thanatos had finally made his way around to the dormitories. There wasn't much to look for or look around so he found himself walking into Tristan's room but as usual the wolfwere wasn't in his room. He was probably out at the stables taking care of his horses. Making a circle around the room he headed out the door gently shutting it behind him. He wasn't alone in the hallway though. A boy, one of the new students he guessed, whirled around to face him. Thanatos looked into the boys blue eyes that seemed to spark with fire. 'Whoops, Must have startled him' he thought.
"Hello there. You must be one of my new students. Welcome to the school, I am Headmaster Thanatos." He held out his hand in greeting to the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Ventus did an inward sigh as he learned that the stranger was the headmaster. "Um, hello, I'm Ventus Kaine, half-breed." Ven introduced as he shook Headmaster Thanatos's hand. "Could you tell me where my dorm is, I guess I'm lost." Ventus sheepishly said, feeling like a fool. Only you could get lost, numb-skull! Ventus thought at himself. Ventus ran a hand through his short, blonde hair, fixing the spikes ever-so-slightly. "I guess that I should tell you that I'm half air demon, but I think you already knew that." Ventus exclaimed, as he adjusted his satchel again.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanatos slightly tilted his head at the mention of his name. Yes he remembered sending the letter to him, barely but he remembered it none the less. Ventus seemed a little uneasy but what would he know about being uneasy, his mood altered more then a girl at a mall with a wallet full of money.
Taking a quick glance around the hall to try and remember where the vampires were Thanatos nodded. "Yes I can help you to your dorm. Since your a half-breed I think it would be best to keep away from the vampires, well for now at least. When you get to know them you should be fine." Starting to slowly walk down the hall the Headmaster pointed to the room he was just in, "If you do ever have any issues you can tell Tristan Vaughn he's been here most his life and normally knows where to find me, that is if you can find him." he added with a lite laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Ventus was glad that the Headmaster seemed so easy-going. It lessened the burden of being new and unsure. "Yes I can help you to your dorm. Since your a half-breed I think it would be best to keep away from the vampires, well for now at least. When you get to know them you should be fine." Headmaster Thanatos said. At the word vampire Ventus flinched. Automatically Ventus reached up to his scar, raised and white against his semi-tanned skin. "That would be best. Vampires and I don't get along well." Ventus snarled, his anger rising.
When he was young and really didn't know of his "condition", Ventus had been out mushroom hunting. He ended up getting lost, and wandered around the woods for hours. That was when the vampire attacked him. The only reason he was still alive was because he did some freakish thing with the air and blew himself away. Ventus was freaked out, but luckily, the only pain he had was the pain of a gash oozing blood from his head.

Ventus shuddered at the memory and repressed it. Seeing that Headmaster Thanatos had walked a little bit down the hallway, Ventus ran back up to him. "If you do ever have any issues you can tell Tristan Vaughn he's been here most his life and normally knows where to find me, that is if you can find him." The headmaster said, and Ventus nodded.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 pm

After a short while of walking the room number that Ventus was staying in flew out of his mind. Though he glanced around looking at the rooms he figured they were getting close to the end of the Were's rooms. The rooms were all placed in a certain order and Half-Breeds were always placed in the middle of Were's and Shape-Shifters though now that he thought of it he didn't even know why they placed the students that way. Lightning Half-Breed however were all the way at the end of the hall right next to the vampires, of course.
Then just like that he remembered which room was the air demon's. Walking just a little farther he moved and opened the door. "Here is your room. Currently you have no roommate so everything inside is up for grabs. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Ventus walked behind the headmaster, who looked like he was slightly lost. But he was the Headmaster, so how could he get lost inside his own dorm. "Here is your room. Currently you have no roommate so everything inside is up for grabs. Do you have any questions?" Headmaster Thanatos asked him. "Just one. It might seem a little stupid but, what exactly is an air demon?" Suddenly, he thought of another one. "And what do you do for kids with medical disabillities?"
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanatos smiled at the question, "Nope not stupid at all. It's a very common actually. A lot of kids don't know what they are unless both parents are one of us because there is a chance that the creature gene will skip their child in a half-breed." Thanatos paused looking around the room. Ahhh the untouched dorms always looked good, until they were messed up.
"An Air Demon is like a human who can control the element of air. That's really what all the elemental demons are. Other demons like cat demons, have the same senses as a cat as well as a tail and ears. So don't be to shocked when you see them wandering the halls." Thanatos tilted his head wondering by what he meant. The joy of confusion for him, the Headmaster raised his brow, "What kind of medical disabilities?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm

"um, I have Epilepsy, but you gotta swear not to tell anyone." Ventus explained. "I don't want people judging me just because I have was diagnosed with stupid Epilepsy." Ventus hated it when people gave him special care because he could have seizures. It angered him, almost as much as the vampire attack did. "THank-you for showing me where to go, I don't think I would've found it otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

"Oh, I See. Don't worry if it's one thing I can do it's keep a secret safe. As for what we do for them, the medical wing is located in my office but most the medical disabilities, here most often the effects of our bodies go backwards, or rather they don't happen all that often. Though that is just what I've noticed for kids with asthma It's the magical aura...I think."
Thanatos looked to the window it was good that all the students had a nice view of the forest. Which was interesting because they were able to see various creatures that wandered through it and sometimes out of it. He looked back to Ventus, "You are welcome, it is always nice to show students around."
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"Oh, I See. Don't worry if it's one thing I can do it's keep a secret safe. As for what we do for them, the medical wing is located in my office but most the medical disabilities, here most often the effects of our bodies go backwards, or rather they don't happen all that often. Though that is just what I've noticed for kids with asthma It's the magical aura...I think." Headmaster Thanatos explained, much to Ventus's relief. He looked out the window, which showed a nice view of the forest below. Ven felt a shift in the air, and looked to see that the headmaster had turned back to him. "You are welcome, it is always nice to show students around." He exclaimed. "Oh, ok then. Should I just set my things inside then? Is there anything special I need to do?" Ventus asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanatos nodded his head, "Yes, just put them anywhere. It's about time this room was made a mess."He laughed and then turned serious, "There will be monthly room examinations though. They come at random so beware. Nothing happens to you if you fail but we do have some good prizes to the people that are staying in the cleanest rooms some months they are better then others and others they down right suck." His eyes traced the outlook of the room. There were three beds which meant that he could stick two more students in the room with Ventus probably another half-breed and maybe a Were or Shape-Shifter. Wait...A demon would be better with an Air Demon. Ahhh, the paper work that awaited him!
"So any other questions like what's in the forest or how we get electricity here in the mountain valley?" He was sure that there were questions somewhere in his mind and Thanatos would like to answer before he would have to leave. Then again he really had all the time in the world, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

"There will be monthly room examinations though. They come at random so beware. Nothing happens to you if you fail but we do have some good prizes to the people that are staying in the cleanest rooms some months they are better then others and others they down right suck." THe headmaster explained as Ventus began to toss his bags in the room. "I'm a neat freak, so if it's just me, I think it will be fine." Ven explained, glad to have the room all to himself.
"So any other questions like what's in the forest or how we get electricity here in the mountain valley?" The Headmaster asked him. "Oh yeah, those and I was wondering, how did you get your name?" Ventus curiously asked. His own name was strange, but not as much as the name Thanatos. It had a familiarity about it, and Ventus was sure that he had seen that name before.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

James smiled at the question of his name, of course most people wouldn't hear his first name and that might be a good thing he liked people calling him Thanatos. It made him feeling deadly. He chuckled inwardly as he looked around.
"Well first off there are both good and bad creatures. The most dangerous will be closer to the never ending cave in the back of the forest near the mountains. But you'll learn more about them in one of your studies. I'm sure that'll be one of your first assignments actually." Thanatos stopped to think, maybe...he'd need to talk to his teachers.
"Now as for my name, my parents were priests back in the days of the ancient gods and so they took on the last name of the god they served. Thanatos, the Greek God of Death. It's good to have a scary name." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Ventus listened carefully as the Headmaster talked about his classes and the woods.

"Now as for my name, my parents were priests back in the days of the ancient gods and so they took on the last name of the god they served. Thanatos, the Greek God of Death. It's good to have a scary name." He said with a laugh. Ventus considered why it was good, or why it wasn't. "Well, I guess my name must mean something too. I wonder what though." Ventus exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 am

Thanatos tried to come up with what Ventus's name meant but it just fled his thought. He really needed to get back into teacher mode. It had been a while since he had taught but it would be happening soon, after he told Tristan his good news. Inside his head he could hear a little evil voice sounding even though it was a childish evil voice.
"Well I do know that you learn the meaning of names and their origins in history: The Beginning, class. The teacher is gone currently but you'll still get classes. Tristan will be teaching it, he just keeps getting pulled into things. It what happens when your great great great grandfather developed the school."
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 am

"Oh cool. So should I have a copy of my schedule, or do I already have it, somewhere in this mess of a bag?" Ventus wondered out loud. He wondered why Tristan had so much responsibility, just because his ancestors had established a school. "Does Tristan like the responsibility?" Ventus asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 am

"Your schedule should be with the letter I sent, or if I was being absent minded it's in my office folder. Either way they are posted in the commons that way you can see which class you have to go to after breakfast." Thanatos said with a smile. Knowing full well that he had more than likely forgot about his schedule when he had sent the letter. He almost always did. Sometimes he wondered how he managed to even get the letters sent he would forget his own head if it wasn't attached not that any of the students knew that, in front of them he was well organized and serious. Or that's what he would like to think.
Ventus started to ask about Tristan and he had to give out a slight chuckle,"Ah Tristan, He was adopted into the Vaughn family. So all the stuff he gets put on his shoulders he asks for. I think he has something to prove personally but, I'm not one to judge."
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am

"Your schedule should be with the letter I sent, or if I was being absent minded it's in my office folder. Either way they are posted in the commons that way you can see which class you have to go to after breakfast." Headmaster Thanatos said, and Ventus was relieved as he found out that he didn't lose it, or something worse. "Ah Tristan, He was adopted into the Vaughn family. So all the stuff he gets put on his shoulders he asks for. I think he has something to prove personally but, I'm not one to judge." He continued. "Well, I'm happy that he was adopted, but sometimes kids just need some time when stress isn't on their shoulders." Ventus insightfully added. Ventus wondered what it would be like if he was adopted. He thought that it would be kinda bad, not living with your parents, but instead living with complete strangers. He didn't think that he would like it much.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanatos nodded at the air demons comment. It was true that students would need relaxing days away from stress everyone did. "Yes that is true, Which is one of the reasons we have many different activities here and there through out the school year. We will be setting up teams for sports and other things for some friendly competition between everyone. Still need to think of how to set them up. But for some of the air activities I'm sure you would have fun at." He paused for a moment as his mind rushed with thousands of idea's but he canceled them out as he looked to Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of my new life ((open))   First day of my new life ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of my new life ((open))
Page 1 of 1