Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh crap!((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 pm

"I don't see anything"said Jak.He had heard that there were "scary magical creatures" here but he wanted to see for himself.Jak could walk on walls and trees amd such because the lower part of his body was spider so he was jumping from tree to tree."Grrrrr"growled something as Jak landed on the ground."Huh-Holy crap!!"he yelled as a dire wolf jemped a out of a bush and tackeled him into a boulder."AAAH!Help!!!"he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

steps out of the bushes pistol in hand and shoots the wolf with a ball of lightning. you might want to stay in the trees for safty kid. scouts around for more wolves.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Hears the gun shots and gets up"oh thanks man I was almost that things lunch"Jumps back up into a tree "Hey! Whats your name"he yells down at the guy
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

holsters the gun and climbs up as well. my name is Skygge, i'm one of the students at teh academy as well. looks for something and shakes his head not seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"Cool and thanks for the help and sorry but i gotta go get my arm fixed so by"he said.Thank god for that guy.He thought to himself as he jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh crap!((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh crap!((open))   Oh crap!((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh crap!((open))
Page 1 of 1