Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

night time hunting. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:54 am

Sighs lightly as he looks at him, "what, the reality that anything can happen during a hunt and hinder one's capabilities? I say that this is a lesson one needs to learn through natural means, not caused by someone else."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

looks up at him. not even the one that caused the event in the first place. crosses his arms. time must be kept straight.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:33 am

He Blinks and tilts his head, "i don't even understand...what do you mean by time being kept straight...what does hunting have to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:59 am

shakes his head. "it's not the hunting, it's the landscape. you see i'm not from this era". stretches out and looks at the animals.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:33 am

Kouryu shakes his head in disbelief, looking at him questionably "And that gives you a right to change everything? I was born in a different era than this one as well...I have been living for several hundred years, but I don't mess around with the balance of things, such actions can have devistating consequences on this era."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:16 am

looks up at him and shakes his head. my era is in the future, i'm just making sure things that happened happen. sits down on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Sighs lightly and watches him, finding an approach to this, "Then let me ask you this...if you are indeed from the future, then i suppose that this rift was there as well? Then, picture this scenario...if you experianced such a rift previously in the future, by coming to the past, you have created a seperate strand from the future that you had previously, causing an imbalance...wouldn't doing things like this only cause more strains to the fabric of time?"
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Bartimaeus
Species: Metal Elemental

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Bartimaeus grinned when the animals started running. The chase was the part he loved so much. abandoning his wings, He dropped to the ground and dropped on all fours. HIs claws churned the earth as he ran with the animals. As a lion headed one passed him, he let a monsterlike roar escape his throat before jumping on the animal and letting his teeth rip through the soft throat. INstantly blood coated his throat and the blood craze was on him. He ripped open the animal and ignored the rift that opened besid him. He devoured the creature in a matter of minutes and withh not even a speck of blood on his clothes. Finally he made his way back to the others and grinned. "So what are you to talkin about?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:19 am

chuckles and shakes his head. concerened more on event of the past, while i focus on preserving the future. hops away to the academy
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:25 am

Blinks and then sighs lightly as he watches Skygge return to the academy before turning over to Bartimaeus, "We were not talking about much really...but, it seems that I have learned something that will require some research...seems that our good friend Skygge is from the future and acting as a guardian of time."
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Bartimaeus listened to Satoshi talk and he silently picked some meat from his teeth. He didn't really like his eating habits to much. But they were necesary, and he knew it. He sighed and looked at the dragon. "I think that the only thing that will change the future is him coming here. Ou would think that if they can create a time machine then they would be smart enough to figure that out." He sighed and cracked his back. He didn't relaly care much at all what happened. THe mortals would still reject all of the creatures at the school. And he would always find joy in feeding on them.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

OOC: you seriously don't know Sky's back story do you?
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm

OOC: OH I know it, but Bartimaeus doesn't. I like staying in character.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:44 am

OOC: i know it as well, but for the fun of RP, i act as if i don't

IC: He sighs and then looks back at Bartimaeus after breaking apart his kill's limbs and placing them in his bag, "You have a point, but this is his business....so we can't really intervene, though his actions might cause a rather large disturbance in the flow of time...since his being here would have changed everything either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night time hunting. (open)   night time hunting. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

night time hunting. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2