Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Joey sat down at the table."Look at all the different people er...creatures I guess"he said to himself.There where Demons,shape shifters and every thing else you could think of.He wanted to meet someone new.He didn't really 'know' anyone yet.He had talked to a few people but barely.It was so loud though with all the creatures.He sat at his table with a plate so full of stuff that he could hardly tell what was what."I think I'll like it here"he thought.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet
Name: Abbie Ryder
Species: Earth Wolf Shape-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

Abbie walked into the Commons area, Apparently it was lunch time. So far her first day here was going rather well, Quickly tying her brown hair from her face she grabbed a plate, filling it with various things to eat, before walking over to a table, which seemed occupied by a single person. Though Abbie Did not know what kind of creature he was, oh well. "Is this seat taken?" She asked motioning to the seat across from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 am

Joey saw a rather young girl comeing to the table.She asked if the seat was taken"Nope I just sitting here by myself"he said."What are you?"he asked.'That came out weird'he thought to himself.He picked up what might have been a hot dog covered in cheese,took a bit,and waited for her answer.He looked at the cheese covered hot dog.'How'd that even happen'he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

Abbie sat down, "Hi, I'm Abbie Ryder. Shape - Shifting - Elemental - Demon - Girl." SHe laughed at the long list of a title. "Earth Element. Wolf Shifter." She shortened it down a bit. "And you?" Abbie asked taking a bite of a roll, while awaiting his answer, She ripped the roll in two and ate one half, sticking the other half on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am

Joey listen to the girl 'wow long list'he thought."I'm Joey Black,sound demon"he said.He looked down at his plate 'ew....'he thought as he looked down at his pudding that had been filled with corn.He got up to throw his semi-eatable food away.When he sat back down he asked "What do earth elementals do?".He once again waited for an answer.

((OOC sorry about all of my short post))
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

Abbie Shrugged, "Plant growth, Plant stuff...Ya know." She said. "Sound demon. Thats cool, is that like music or something?" She asked, as he stood up throwing his plate away. She stuck her hand in her jacket pocket for a minute, and felt her class Schedule that was printed on a piece of paper. She could just barely remember them all, And where they were. Abbie was about to ask Joey another question, but decided, one at a time.

((Same here..haha. Blank mind haha))
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

"Plant stuff got it.And uhm sound demons can make people hear things or not hear anything,and there normally good at music type stuff"he said.He saw her briefly stick her hand in her jacket pocket."Are you missing something?"he asked.He got back up to get some water.Once he sat back down he started tuning his trumpet which he had in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

"No. Just checking." Abbie said. "So, what is your class schedule?" She asked, Trying to memorize her own. Let's see....Uhmm Writing. Then Sociology. Then World history.. then wait? Whats next? She thought to herself, She pulled out the paper. "I'm still trying to memorize mine. " She said and laughed, "I have half of them down though. I think."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

"Hrm...my classes schedule?Uhm let's see I got writing,computer tech,the beginning,Band,biology,proper camo.,and sword play.he said.He chugged down his water."I honestly like band the best but I am a sound demon."he added.He put his trumpet back in his back pack.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

Abbie nodded. "Oh. I have uhmm - Writing, Sociology, World History, Acting, Painting - And drawing, Proper Camou., Archery, and Sex Ed." She said squinting down at her list, reading off the class names. "We have writing together, possibly!" She said, "First period." SHe said happily, "Oh And Proper Camouflage." Abbie added, "Thats good."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

Joey listened as she named of her classes."Cool,we have two classes together"he said happily."Archery huh,well I do sword play so if theres ever a war we'd probably both be in it"he said with a laugh."Man,it's really loud here"he said quietly as he looked around at the other people.He got up to throw away his plastic cup.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am

Abbie nodded in agreement, "If they make it any louder, We'd all have to wear earplugs, And use mega phones just to hear each other." She said, standing up to throw her own stuff away. "Want to go to like the library or somewhere where we can actually hear?" She laughed once more.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 am

Joey listened to her next comment"sure we could go to the library or something"he said.He picked up his back pack"To the library?"he asked.He was fairly new here to so he took out his map of the school.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC XD Guys, once you all go to the library, may I join?
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

(Sure!! )
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm

((sure why not Smile))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm

OOC Should I wait until you get there? :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))   Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time! ((Abbie/open))
Page 1 of 1