Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letting off some steam ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 am

smiles and turns towards the dummy. you are welcome. conjuers a shuriken out of shadows and throws it at the target nailing the right side. i'm good with a bow, but not throwing weapons, keep the sheath
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

"Thank you." Evie said again, "Im alright with some weapons, dagger and sword are kinda my weapons. I don't really use the others. I also haven't had all that much training, but I'm a natural hunter, and I have my teeth, what other weapons could I possibly need..."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 am

summosn a bow and arrow made of shadows and shoots it at teh target nailing the center, the most powerful weapon ever, your brain. looks at her and makes teh bow dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 pm

"Hmmm...But that can't exactly be used in a fist fight can it?" Evie said, smiling now. "But Teeth can...then again, if teeth were involved it isn't gonna be a fist fight really is it?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

flicks otu his right hand and it turns into a gauntlet claw. and i can still use a bow with this thing, i am also well adapted at using a sword. dismisses the claw shaking his hand a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting off some steam ((open))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3