Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting New People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Evelyn Rose walked through the lunch line. ' They have certainly changed a bit.. ' She smiled. She let her gaze fall upon a pitcher of a red liquid, labelled, ' Vampires Only. '

' That's me. ' She smirked slightly and poured a glass, setting down the tray. Ev grabbed the glass and walked through the cafeteria to a small table with about three chairs. Normally, she was surrounded by her friends, Like Racheal, Varton, Ever, Talon, Tamora, Saylon and even Cole, but they seemed to have disappeared.

She sighed, sitting alone.

' I wonder what the new students will be like.. '
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

enters teh cafeteria alone and walks through the lunch line getting food that looks edible to him. "well this will be my first attempt to eat this places food". goes and sits and empty table and pulls his journal out and starts writing in it as he eats.

sighs as he works "it sure gets lonely around here only like knowing a few people".
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Evelyn peers at the boy curiously.

" Hrm.. " She stands up and saunters towards his table, long raven hair spinning behind her. She gives him a polite smile.

" Hello there, I'm Evelyn. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

looks up at her with his mask off Hello Everly, i'm Skygge. Realizes he left his hat jacket and mask in his room please ignore the scars on my face, i don't want to talk about them. Gestures to a seat offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Evelyn nods and pulls out a chair. She sat down, resting her "mysterious" red liquid on the table.

" A pleasure, truly, Skygge. I haven't seen you around at all, are you fairly new? "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am

shakes his head i've been around for awhile now actully. tries the food and thinks to himself not bad. yawns a bit sorry, how long have you been here?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:40 am

Slowly walks into the lunch room with a silent yawn before grabbing a plate and a fork before serving himself a chunk of raw meat from the array of food there as he thought to himself, 'Well, even though some should be cooked...I guess this could be a small test for me...but then again, I might be showing off...' He then shrugged and blinked as he saw the two people conversing at the table, recognizing one as being Skygge while the young girl eluded him, curious, he went over and sat on the other end of the table and faced them with a warm smile. "Hey Skygge...and hello to you, miss, i'm Kouryu Ryoichi, a dragon demon, it is a pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Evelyn nods and gives the new comer her smile, revealing two pointed fangs at either side of her mouth.

" I'm Evelyn Rose, Vampire, if it weren't obvious. "

' I've finally learned to accept it.. ' She thought to herself.

" I've never seen you around, either of you. " Evelyn answers Skygge's question, " Since September. "

She runs a hand through her raven hair, peering at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm

gets up and cleans up his area then goes back and sits down. I usually stick to myself, there's only like two people i manly associate with. starts writing in his journal more
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Evelyn nods and leans back, not sure what to talk about.

" Well.. Do you.. guys like it here? "

OOC short sorry
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Smiled as he heard Evelyn introduce herself and bowed his head politely at her before looking at his steak and breaths agianst it, his breath radiating heat as it slowly cooks the meat to his preference and smiled, setting it down again. "Well, I try to be social, but often times I am either rejected or people just don't like me...but I've gotten used to it so I really don't mind." He then sighed and stuck his fork into the meat before cutting a piece off with his claw, seeming to rather do this than struggle with the knives here. He took a bite of what he had in his fork before speaking, "Well, I do at least, not a bad place to stay and I don't have to worry about humans trying to ridicule me for who I am, so yeah, I like it here." He smiled as he said this since he was yruly having fun here and learning about the many kind of people here at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Evelyn smiles brightly and runs her hand through her unruly black hair.

" Humans never knew what I was, I was just a bit odd, and I often sneaking out the orphanage for.. feeding reasons. "

She smirks only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Chuckles softly as he looked at her, "I understand what you mean, I was out hunting one day, and one of my classmates found me feeding off a deer...so he decided to tell everyone else about what he saw and I was branded a freak, after that, I was home schooled by my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Shrugs looking at them. I haven't really been through that expereince before, i was actully accepted along with a thousand others demons at where i went to school. sighs and rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

" Mmm.. I was more of a secret, I never met any other vampires until I came to the school . " She sighs, leaning back in her chair, crossing her legs. Evelyn adjusted her messenger bag, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Sighed lightly "Well, I was known all throughout the school and couldn't be seen anymore unless i wanted to make the cops involved....but i myself haven't seen any other dragon species here...so i guess i'm the only one?" He looked up at the cieling and thought about it for a while, wondering how it would be since he was the only dragon demon here in the school. He then shook his head and smiled "Well, i'm sure that there are many others out there that might come to the school, i just have to be patient"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:47 am

Elysia silently glided into the cafeteria, her shimmering silver wings spread out fully as she gracefully landed to the ground, smiling as she shyly shifted her long black hair to a side, taking a tray and plate and stepping into the lunch line, her green eyes looking upon her different choices in food.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:42 am

Kouryu yawned slightly as he continued to observe his own thoughts, eating his meat slowly before realizing that it was already finished and sighed, getting up and going back to the lunch line. With a few steps, he blinked as he saw the dragoness fly into the lunch room and then smiles, realizing that it was someone he was already familiar with, going up to her with a smile after serving himself a second helping of meat. "Hello Elysia, it has indeed been a while, how have you been lately? I hope that you haven't had any troubles recently..."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:01 am

Elysia, having picked out her serving of food, turned slightly to see the smiling face of Kouryu before her. A smile happily appearing upon her face she embraced him gently with one free hand as she held the tray of food within her other hand. 'Kouryu, its so good to see you.. i've been really good, how about yourself?' *^_^* She giggles softly and smirks, 'well.. troubles no, but you know me better than anyone around here~' :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

Kouryu chuckled softly after hearing her response, "I have been doing well thank you, it relieves me to know that you are here, we can finally catch up on all that we have missed in such a long time..." He then blinks and then laughs after hearing her speak again, "Mhm...even though you might not get into trouble, your curiousity is greater than any i know, so i'm sure that you have had your fair amount of close calls."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:41 am

She laughs softly and blushes lightly thinking back, 'well, considering im a dragon, people tend to relate me due to my curiosity as one like a cat.. my last remaining clan members had to move again from where we were originally at.. the students at my old school were starting to get suspicious of me.. especially in one instance, when i coughed and accidentally lit my textbook on fire' o_o; She giggles as she smiles warmly, 'But im glad im here too, its nice to find someone i actually know wandering around these places..' She looks around the cafeteria and smiles looking back at him, 'Have you been at the school for long Kouryu?'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:28 am

He couldn't help but laugh at her statement as he thought to himself for a moment, "ah, its good that she is back, she hasn't changed at all, then again...if she did, i would've made her return to how she was..." With a chuckle, he turned to his side and lead her to the table where Skygge and Evelyn were sitting, "Well, i have been here for a few weeks now...maybe a month, but i haven't really been keeping track of how long i've been here...but yes, this school is quiet the marvel, the headmaster is also a respectable person of note. But on another topic, come sit with me and my friends, i'm sure that they would take a liking to you."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 am

She nods and smiles shyly, following his lead towards the table, blushing softly as she whispers to him, 'Y-You sure that they'll like me Kouryu..? You know i get shy around new people..' *^//^* She giggles softly as she shyly scratches her cheek, 'i just hope i wont do anything embarrassing infront of them' :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:06 am

He smiled lightly, entangling his tail around hers for comfort before sitting down, whispering to her, "don't worry, you'll be fine, i'm sure that they'll like you." He then brought his hand up and smiled at both Skygge and Evelyn, "Guys, this is Elysia, she is a very good friend of mine and admirable dragoness." He then chuckled softly and scratched the back of his head nervously as he set down his plate, "She's also my girlfriend...possible fiance if my grandpa stops scaring her with his stories of our union together...but some people see us as more of a brother/sister relationship."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:38 am

looks at kouryu and shakes his head as he's a disgrace. your thoughts arn't hidden from me did you forget, what you were thinking, if you actully did that you would lose your tail. glares at him tapping his metal guantlets together. and we already met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next