Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting New People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Meeting New People - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Evelyn nods briefly, bolting out right after Skygge. She turns swiftly and disappears away.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

Waves to both Skygge and Evelyn and smiles, 'Cya guys, it was nice meeting you~' She stretches her arms over her head and picks up her empty tray, standing up slightly from her chair, moving the chair aside with her tail and smiles to Kouryu, 'im gonna take this back to the kitchen counter, do you want me to take yours back too?' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:02 am

He watched them both leave before looking at Elysia out of the corner of his eyes, smiling softly as he closed his eyes and grabbed the empty tray, "No, it is quite alright...I will do it myself, but I thank you for the offer..." After taking a deep breath, he stood up and brought the tray to the trash before going back to Elysia, "I think it is time for us to leave as well...since our two friends left as well."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:36 am

She empties her tray to the rubbish bin and places the tray on the kitchen counter and nods to Kouryu, 'yer i guess you're right.. it was nice seeing you again Kouryu.. hopefully i'll see you around the school..'

Smiles gently as she shyly tucks her long hair behind her ear, 'Don't be a stranger now okay cutie' :3 *giggles and winks*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Kouryu watches her as she empties her tray before wrapping his arms around her in an embrace, pulling away only to speak, "I'll be sure to find you if I end up having spare time throughout the day, I could even walk you to and from your classes if that is what you wish."

He then smiled as he heard her comment and winked back to her, "I'm sure that I wouldn't make a very good stranger either way...I get along with people well...I hope."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:27 am

She blushes lightly feeling him embrace her and smiles warmly, hugging him tightly back, 'w-well.. i would like that very much, if its something you dont mind doing Kouryu.. i wouldnt want to be burden or a bother to you of course' *^_^*

She smiles warmly and nods, giggling softly, 'well thats true, you have a way with people.. thats what makes you special Kouryu-kun~' Her cheeks turn rosy pink as her tail sways shyly around the ground near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:24 am

Kouryu chuckled softly before pecking her nose and pulling away from the embrace, waving at her, "You won't be a burden, so i'll see you soon, Elysia." He smiled lightly as he walked away but went to the outer area of the lunch room before taking flight and going to his room.

OOC: i guess we end the thread here? xD
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:03 am

She nods and smiles, spreading her wings as she takes flight into the open air, taking a scenic view of the school, before waving to Kouryu goodbye, 'Ciao Kouryu' *^_^*

OOC: mhmm, i guess so~ til next time i suppose :3
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm

as Evelyn walked out of the cafeteria Nezzera bumps in to her. Evelyn!!! oh my goddess i haven't seen you in two year! i have missed you so much! hugs her hard and twirls her around how have you been? i didn't have your number while i was away in europe, but i can't belive your here now. i noticed you were sitting with Kouryu i hung out with him in europe, he's shmexy laughing as she says it but who was that other girl?
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 am

As she glided through the air she caught scent of someone she hadnt seen before and looks down, seeing the girl walk into cafeteria and smiles, hovering back to the entrance and shyly waves to her, 'Hello there *^_^* i dont believe i've met you before' She courtesys politely and extends her hand smiling, 'My name is Elysia and you are' :3
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 pm

oh hi i was just wondering who you were says smiling i'm Nezzera it's nice to meet you i was just talking to Evelyn i haven't seen her in two years. i saw you sitting with Kouryu i met him in Europe i'm guessing you're the girl he was always talking about, you're a lot prettier than he had me imagine, smiles sarcastically and gives Elysia a hug i have to go now but it's nice to finally meet you see ya around school turns to Evelyn well i guess i will see ya later too Evelyn bye! struts away rolling eyes and says to herself wow she is such a goodie to shoe i don't know if we will be ableto get along ha whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3