Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

"Well, if I had my guitar here, then sure... but it's in my room at the moment." Lucien said. "Wanna go there? I'll play for you.. and I'll sing too. I think I know the song I want to play..." He blushed when Ev said she betted he was great at both. "Well, that'll be your decision to make. I can play the guitar.. but I don't know about singing."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Evelyn smiled, " Sure! I'd love for you to play for me! " She slid off the bed and grinned down at you, offering a pale hand to help you up. Today had gone from good, better, to worse, and now it was getting better.

" C'mon Lucien! " She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Lucien took Ev's hand, then left the room with her, on their way to his room. They went up the corridor a bit, onto the boys side of it, and there was his room, number 7. All his, seeing as everyone else had disappeared. Something Lucien was actually quite grateful for. It gave him a chance to practice his singing as well without feeling like a fool.

He opened his door, revealing the sight of his room. There were clothes thrown on the floor in front of the wardrobe, shhets of music everywhere, and books piled under his bed, next to his bed and under the clothes too. But there, in the only really clean bit of his room, was Lucien's pride and glory. His guitar. He motioned for Ev to sit on the bed and then plucked a few chords, and tuned the guitar. He pulled a chair over, sat on it and faced Ev.

"Well, this song is called Confidence, and it's by a singer called Teddy Geiger. He isn't as bug as he should be, and this si the first song I heard by him..."
Lucien said, then began to play.

OOC: one of the funny things is, is that the guy who plays this song happens to be Lucien's portrayer XD
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

OOC: wow it's not availible in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC: Really? If you can, try and look it up on youtube... confidence, by teddy geiger. it's a good song *nods*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Evelyn smiled as he opened the door to his room. Music, everywhere, books, everywhere, and in the corner a guitar. She carefully let go of his hand and sat down on the bed, leaning against a pillow as she watched him get prepared. Ev couldn't help but smile at him, watching him. When he faced her and began playing, it was brilliant. Smooth, pleasant, and the voice.. Magnificent. The song was so full of meaning, and she felt her heart melt inside of her. Well, at least it would have if it could. As he finished, she grinned.

" That was amazing! " She clapped her hands together, smiling just for him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Lucien smiled and blushed as Evelyn clapped and said it was amazing. he didn't really have a lot of confidence in his singing... but he'd given it a go for Ev. Just like he'd got the confidence to kiss her while he was drugged. Next time he did though, he wouldn't be drugged.

"Aw, thanks..." He said, grinning and looking at Ev and then the floor. Gradually, the blush wore away. "I've been learning that one for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Evelyn smiled, " I really liked it.. " She scooted up to the edge of the bed, reaching up and curling a finger under your chin and lifting Lucien's face up.

" It was brilliant, Lucien, don't doubt it. " She leans over and kisses your cheek lightly, pulling back and grinning at you.

" Thank you for playing for me. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Lucien blush returned as Ev kissed his cheek.

"Anytime... for you." He said. He sat down on his bed next to Evelyn, and looked out through the window. Oh, how he wanted to be outside, to feel the air on his face, to watch the moon pass across the sky... but he was stuck inside until this stuff with the hunters was sorted out. Lucien felt caged, trapped like an animal, something he wasn't. Still, at least he was with Ev. If he was totally alone, he'd probably go crazy.

"You missed, though...." He said, a bit of teasing in his voice. Before Ev could say another word, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips for the second time that night. Only this time, he wasn't doped up. This time, he managed to put himself into the kiss, to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Evelyn watched him as he stared out the window and took the chance to observe him. A strong jawline, defined cheek bones, a slight tone gracing his creamy skin and heavily lashed, blue eyes that were like the sky with flecks of dawn on the horizon. She caught herself smiling.

' You missed.. ' he had said, what was that supposed to mean? As his lips captured her own, she knew. Resting a hand on his hip, she kissed him back lightly, green eyes closing and her cold heart seeming to beat loudly in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Lucien let himself smile as he kissed Ev, as she kissed him back. It was definitely better when he wasn't drugged. He knew that if they both wanted, they could kiss for ages, because neither of them needed to breath. But eventually, Lucien pulled back, a smile still on his face. He took in Ev's beauty, her eyes green as emeralds, her hair raven black, cascading in waves down her shoulders and framing her face, her defined cheekbones, her full lips, and the cute little dimple at the corner of her mouth when she smiled.

"Well, I can say for sure that kissing you is a lot better when I'm not fuzzy headed." He said, chuckling. His mood was now the best it had been all night, and he didn't think anything could bring it down. While he'd kissed Evelyn, he'd felt... alive. It was a weird feeling, because he didn't feel like he was dead. His heart still beat, and blood still pumped around his body. But he felt like.. well, he didn't know. Words couldn't describe it. Not even put into song would they be able to.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Evelyn couldn't help but smile, even as the kiss ended. He looked at her as if.. As if she were amazing, and his hair fell into his face . She reached up and brushed it away, biting her bottom lip as she felt herself smiling beneath it.

" I can say I liked it both times, but this time, You have the courage to do it yourself. " She flashed a wide smile and took Lucien's hand, entwining their fingers.

" I like you, Lucien, you make me feel.. Real, in a sense. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Lucien felt that if his smile got any bigger, his face would split in half.

"Well, I think it's kinda obvious I like you too. I don't go round kissing every beautiful girl I see, you know. Though, uh... beautiful is a bit of an understatement in your case." He said. He held Evelyn's hand in his, in no rush to let go. "You make me feel the same, Ev... I feel.. I feel... well, I don't know, to be honest. I can't put it into words."

Looking out of the window, Lucie nsaw the moon going across the sky. They had maybe an hour, two at the most, til dawn.

"So.. wanna stay with me til dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

He was so real, so right there, and she caught herself blushing. Evelyn smiled at his question.

" Oh really? Is that an invitation? Of course I'd like to stay with you till dawn, silly. I've spent almost the whole night with you, what's an extra hour or so? " She chuckled lightly and wrapped an arm around his waist, leaning against Lucien's chest.

" Thank you, Lucien, for tonight. Minus the vampire hunter bit. " She grinned into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Lucien wrapped his arm around Ev and held her close as she hugged him.

"I wish the nights lasted longer, so I could spend more time with you..." He said. "And no.. thank you for spending time with me... and I guess some thanks is owed to the cat demon too. I don't know if I'd have worked up the courage to kiss you if I hadn't been so out of it. And of course, he stopped the hunter. I think that was the biggest downer of the night though... I hope they don't keep us all stuck inside. I want to go out on a night, you know? I like the feel of the air on my face, and the freedom of been able to run where I want."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:09 pm

looks in on them and knocks on teh open door signaling he's here. i could provide you with a protected outside area, where it's always dark for no fear of the sunlight if you want. leans against the door frame looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Evelyn smiled, " So you're saying I should thank the cat for drugging you, giving you the guts to kiss me ( though you might've sometime ) , " She grins teasingly, " And for undrugging you, killing some Vampire hater and for teleporting us back to the Academy? Huh. " Ev twitched her nose.

" I guess.. When I'm stuck inside, no matter how content I am.. I feel restless, I know what you mean. Once we've got the all clear, I think I'll go outside with you, if that's alright. " She chuckles and looks out the window with curious green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

"Yeah... I guess I am" Lucien said, laughing. When Ev put it that way, well... The cat demon definitely seemed hard to make your mind up about. "Course you can come out with me. I don't want to be a loner!" He chuckled at the last bit, not letting on that been alone again was one of his worst fears. After those couple of months stuck alone in the woods without speaking to anyone for fear that he'd rip their throat out, Lucien truly appreciated company.

He looked up as the voice of said cat demon entered the room and saw him there at the door.

"Well, that'd be great.. But I think it would be best if we got everything sorted out with Thanatos first."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:23 pm

smiles and opens a portal of darkness. the location is in the realm of darkness, it's always night there, and no hunter can get there. walks away to his room.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Evelyn covered her face with her palm, a smile beneath it, " I agree, we should speak with Thanatos, but I think I might also handle things a bit on my own, if that's alright with you. " She watched the Cat Demon with almost curious eyes before murmuring,

" Thanks though, for the offer.. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Lucien held up his hands, palms outwards. The universal surrender sign. Evelyn had made her choice, and Lucien was going to go along with it.

"Well, one thing I learned as a human was always listen to the lady. So... thanks for the offer, but I think we'll be able to sort things out."
He said. To be honest, he was glad that Ev had made her mind up like that. The portal gave off a creepy feel.... Lucien didn't know if he'd like what was there. In a realm of darkness, you'd have to watch out for things...
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

the portal closes as he enters his room. as you wish, it was also my way of apologizing. sits on his bed looking out at the sky and meditates.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Evelyn turned to Lucien, " He's a very strange guy, if I do say so myself. " She chuckles and runs a hand through her unruly waves, trying to calm them. She grins down at him and crosses her arms, watching. She flicked her gaze to the sky.

" Only about 30 minute left.. " She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Lucien chuckled too as Ev called Sardrian a strange guy.

"Well.. demons are demons. They're minds work in unusual ways." He said. Not that he'd know though... it was just a random guess. Soemtimes, those guesses turned out to be right. Others, not so much. "30 mins til dawn? Damn, time's flown by tonight....The nights aren't long enough, really."

He sighed as well. Luckily, it would be the weekend soon, so they'd have all night to hang out.

"I'll walk you back to your room when you decide to go then."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Evelyn smiled and grabbed his hand, turning it over in her hand so she had his palm. Taking out her Sharpie marker, she began to draw a rose on his hand, grinning. She bent her head down and kissed it.

'' To remember me. '' She smiled at Lucien, brushing her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com