Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 pm

"I don't think I'll forget you that easily." Lucien said, grinning. In the palm that didn't have the sharpie rose in it, he let fire appear. He loved to play around with his ability, and now he shaped the flame in his palm wit his mind. He pushed and prodded and pulled and pinched, until finally, there it was, in his hand. A rose flower made entirely of fire.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

She grinned, " Okay, I admit.. That's cool.." Evelyn stood up slowly off the bed, her clothes slightly rumbled and she chuckles. She smiled down at you, "

Still up to walking me back? "
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

She grinned, " Okay, I admit.. That's cool.." Evelyn stood up slowly off the bed, her clothes slightly rumbled and she chuckles. She smiled down at you, "

Still up to walking me back? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 pm

"Course I am." Lucien said, standing up too. He walked over to his door, just like he had earlier that night in the medical wing and held it open for Ev. "M'lady."

He held the door open with one hand, brushing some hair out of his eyes with the other.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Evelyn blushed just like she had then. She murmured, " Good sir.. " She walked through the door and into the dark corridor, chuckling into the darkness. Thank god she was a vampire, otherwise this wouldn't be that easy. She reached out to take his hand as she walked down the hallway, headed for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Lucien took Evelyn's hand, and walked with her to her room. As they reached the door, he took his hand from hers.

"Well, this is where we must part for the day, m'lady. Sweet dreams."
Lucien leaned in and gave Ev a quick kiss goodnight, and then he was gone, using his vampire speed to get back to his room and make it look like he'd mysteriously vanished. Ev would know what had happened, but he liked to play a part sometimes. Plus, he knew that if he stayed any linger, he'd end up not wanting to go.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Evelyn blushed and smiled, if to herself, after the goodnight kiss. She slowly entered her room and collapsed on the bed.

' The Vampire Hunters.. The Drugs.. The Kisses...' She thought to herself, ' What a night. '

Evelyn fell asleep with a smile as the first rays of dawn came up on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 am

Back in his room, Lucien was beaming. Tonight had been a good night, if you put aside the fact that he'd been doped up twice, and attacked by a vampire hunter. Looking around his room, he decided it would be bes if he cleaned it. He didn't want it looking like a bomb had hit it every time Ev came in.

Pulling his thick curtains shut to keep out any rays of sun, he whizzed around his room, putting clothes back in the wardrobe and books on the shelf. He gathered all his music sheets togetehr and put them in his desk drawer, ready to look at later when he wanted to play. Looking over his room, he felt satisfied, then flopped onto his bed and fell asleep. Even though he'd just woken up from been unconscious for days, the night's activities had worn him out.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

OOC: XD I dunno if or how I should reply! :3
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 am

OOC: I think this thread is ended XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:58 am

OOC xD me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com