Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

other creatures in town?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

other creatures in town? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

ooc// hmm you're better than me at this i will have to wait until tomorrow again to post lol good night for now
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am

OOC: finally i can post

IC floats above them like a watcher making things don't get too out of hand. too himselfwell, this should be interesting, but if any of those boys try anything to harm them, they won't be standing long. dissApears like a cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 pm

ooc// that's when Nicholas pulls out a gun lol XD, actually maybe we should make them evil characters but nice on the outside! that would be awesome Twisted Evil

ic// when Jeremiah touches Nezzera she notices tingles all down her back, she shivers, but not from the air conditioning. you're so handsome. she whispers transfixed in his eyes. they were closer than she usually let a boy get, and she liked it. then his lips found hers and she was in heaven. she closes her eyes and puts a hand at the back of his head wrapping her hand in his beautiful dreadlocks.

Nicholas looks up towards Jeremiah to see that he has already started their plan so he puts one finger under Tamora's chin and lifts her face closer to his. stare deeply in to my eyes he thinks, but whispers to her you're the most beautiful girl i have ever layed my handsome eyes on. he smiles and she looks deeply in to his eyes giving him the advantage. now that she's entranced Nicholas kisses her deeply taking the life force out of her at the same time.

Nezzera kisses him more and more deeply, tingling all over, but she was getting more and more tired. that's wierd i've never felt like this while kissing my one and only ex. she thinks to her self. there is definitly something wrong here she notices as she tries to open her eyes but finds that she can't. it feels as if my life force is being sucked out of me. Oh Crap! but she realizes it to late she's already under the spell, shes paralized. Nezzera goes limp.

Nicholas kisses Tamora more deeply and he can feel her life force being sucked in to his. it's almost over sweetheart he thinks to himself. once they got these three girls to the graveyard they could perform the ritual.

ooc// i don't if that was too much i took the idea of them hurting the girls and turned it in to this, and Skygge can be part of it more... and i have no idea what kinda magic this is going to be, all i thought of was that it's black magic
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

appears behind nick with hsi sword by his throat and a dagger by jerehmiah. realease the girlsor you won't see teh light of day. pulling the blades closer both of them made out of silver.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC I know you guys are deep into them being evil, but I kinda think we bipassed Erik and Ev xD and I -- I dunno XD I just kinda didn 't want them to be evil, and what kind of werewolf and vampire can suck the life out of someone? and I didn't have any control over what Tamora did or what Jeremiah did : /
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 pm

ooc// hmm... let me think we could scratch those, or i can think of something else for them to do and plus Skygge you weren't supposed to notice until they came out of the movie theater three minutes later... well maybe we should talk about it before we continue?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC XD yeah. I just felt like I had no control XD and the movie just started!
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

ooc// sorry i thought you would go along with the idea, but i was asking too much... hmm what should we do? Skygge would be a really good hero
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

OOC: Sar is a dark demon and he has learned to use darkness to read the thoughts of others, and read Sar's character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC : Ohf. Hrm..

AGH.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

ooc// ahh hmm... uhh
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

OOC XD I think they should just go on with the movie for a couple posts, starting from before the whole life-sucking thing. And when they head outside, each guy will take each girl in different directions, showing them distractions and then using their powers.
like jeremiah would show Nezz a pond and after romancing he'd change into a wolf, because of the full moon

nick would take tamora to some other distraction and romance with her and then after a couple of posts, he'd try to sink his teeth in her neck

and erik could take evelyn somewhere like a view of the town from above and romance with her and then start manipulating fire around her ( fire can kill vamps )

but in the end they'd get away! xD
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm

ooc// awesomeness!!! once again you are awesome Exclamation ok we shall start tomorrow should we delete the post i did with during the movie?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC you sure it's alright with you?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 pm

your decisions
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc// yeah i love your ideas
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 pm

OOC Sarah, do you want to repost? X3
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

ooc// you can start it if you want, because i'm not really supposed to be on right now, so i don't have the time to post, but you can start it
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am

OOC we should just go from my post before the whole life-sucking ordeal. heheh.

IC

Evelyn flashed her bright smile at Nezz, murmuring under her breath, " I can't control it! I can feel my cheeks heating up! " She chuckled lightly as Erik guided her to a seat in the front, knowing none of the other's would dare bother them up here. Evelyn sat in the seat, leaning back. She could feel Erik's dark gaze on her and he reached over and rested his hand over her's. Again, for the MILLIONTH time, she blushed crimson.

Jeremiah glanced briefly into Nezzera's eyes with his own soft brown one's. They were so inviting, so calm, so alluring. He grinned as he watches her play with his hair and he reached over to stroke her cheek with his tan hand.

Tamora blushed only lightly at the remark outside the theater. When they were choosing seats, he guided her to a middle seat. Of course, she sat down. Then he reached over pulling her over. Her, Tamora, Tiger Shape-Shifter was in this Half Vampire's arms. Geez, reluctant butterflies fluttered in her belly, and a smile teased at her lips.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 pm

ooc// hey guys sorry it took so long i have been busy at home oh and emily, someone stole my phone so i can't txt you but i should be getting it back saturday evening hopefully and it might not be turned on until sunday morning, ok now we can continue this thread without any more confusion hopefully lol XD

ic// Nezzera couldn't help but stare in to those beautiful eyes, nor could she help but play with his hair. Wow i am so lucky she thinks to herself, but whispers to him you are so handsome she snuggles closer, luckily the arm rest can go up to make it a double seat thank you chair inventors! she praises to whoever came up with the idea. Nezzera leans her head on to Jeremiah's shoulder as the movie starts. this ought to be interesting she thinks when she remembers it's about vampires and werewolves.

Nicholas smiles broadly when he sees that Tamora is smiling. he looks up to see that the arm rest goes up to make a "love seat" as he liked to call it. he quickly puts the arm rest up and pulls Tamora even closer. this is going to be good he whispers to her. let's see what they get right he chuckles, as he smooths her hair down. Maybe i could enroll in the same school as her he thinks as he looks at the beautiful face of Tamora. he puts the thought in to the back of his head as he relaxes and watches the movie with the cutest girl on Earth in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC XD I was wondering what was wrong with your phone x3 wb!

IC Jeremiah smiles easily, leaning down to kiss the top of her head while wrapping an arm around her to keep her close. He tried to concentrate on the movie, with Edward and Bella sitting in the meadow, but his eyes kept wandering back to Nezzera.

Tamora b8it her lip, she felt him put up the arm rest and she blushed only lightly as he pulled her ever so close. She grinned, reaching over to rest her hand on his, entwining their fingers as they watch Edward and Bella.

Okay, one must understand that Erik knew what he wanted. And he was absolutely, completely, straight forward about. Grinning wickedly, He faced Evelyn, murmuring into her ear, " Evelyn, you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world, and I want to kiss you. "

Of course, Evelyn was blushing and the next thing she knew, his lips were on her's and she felt as if she were melting.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

Nezzera looks in to Jeremiah's face, after he kisses her lightly. she smiles at him lightly. i love your company, but i think we should take it a little slow. she then snuggles closer to him and turns to watch the movie.

Nick sees how much Tamora is blushing and thinks maybe i should make her blush more, just for the heck of it. she's so cute when she blushes you know you're cute when you blush? he whispers to her
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Jeremiah grinned, " No worries, I have no intention of being like my friend Erik. " He chuckled lightly, his soft brown gaze seeming to motion towards Erik and Ev.

Evelyn knew she was blushing the whole time, the kiss, the scenery, the fast that Nezz and Tam were here too, but you know, for once it felt good to have someone there. She kissed him back, partially turning towards him, her mouth working in new ways.

Tamora peered up at him, still blushing, " You did that intentionally. " She grinned, her lips forming a bright smile that seemed to make the room brighter, even in the dim theater.

Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm

ooc//will continue tomorrow Sleep got to think aobut wat to do next
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Nezzera smiles at Jeremiah thanks, i've just never gotten this close to a boy no matter how much attention i get i don't let the other boys even get this close. just to prove her point she puts his arm around her and puts her head on to his shoulder. let's finish this movie and maybe we can go somewhere private afterwards.

maybe i did, maybe i didn't Nicholas laughs back. you're so cute when you blush like that. he smiles at her and brushes a strand of hair out of her face. he continues to look at her during the movie and cant seem to take his eyes of of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other creatures in town?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next