Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning and leaving thread

Go down 
+2
Lucien Davis
Tristan Vaughn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet
Name: Tristan Vaughn
Species: Wolfwere

Returning and leaving thread Empty
PostSubject: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

For those who are taking a break or are going on vacation or hey maybe your returning from one of the two. Feel free to post here and let us know.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 am

I'm back, guys. Sorry I was away for so long - school stuff and then things at home gave me no time to get on, or I wasn't able to (I hate it when my stepmum takes my laptop off me)

But I'm back for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 am

Hey guys I'm not really going anywhere but I won't be able to post till Friday late at night -_-' cause parents suckith! XD But yeah until tomorrow night! technically Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Im BACK!!

I must have forgotten to tell y'all, me and Lucien were away for 3 weeks..but we're back now XD
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey I am very sorry for my absence! My lap top is fried and i have been sick with phnumonia or how ever that is spelled for the last three weeks. I am getting better so i will be getting on more.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am

Again I must apologise for my absence! All the computers at my house are down and the only time I have on the computer is when I am at College. My computer should be fixed soon.....I pray
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I have returned! so sorry about my leave, I ended up losing the link to the site and things were going horribly wrong with my computer, hopefully i can continue posting like i did before, glad to be back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Welcome Back!!!!

And I am now back my uncle found out what was wrong with my laptop and fixed it so now i has it back ^.^
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

...Well...Hi Everyone...I'm back!
So I kinda forgot about this site after a while...
And then my laptop had a massive virus and i lost everything...
And I've just found the link to the site..
So Hi!! I'm back!!
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey Evie, welcome back Very Happy We're going to try and get this site rolling again Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 pm

^_^ Well thats good!
Whats the whole Shillings thing? I just noticed it...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey Guys, Sorry for the delay of me being here. -.-' School and home have been just UGH!!! But Now that summer has started I should be on more. I'm hoping to get a job so once i get that i'm one step closer on getting my own place and being able to be on more so yay! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 am

Hey everyone it has been crazy for a little while now with moving and work and what not i also had to get my computer rebuilt and get a new wireless card but i am up and running and between my busy schedule i am making time to get back onto my RPG sites! Cant wait to start RPing with you all again!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hey Ashtyn! Welcome back! I don't think I've seen you aound here before... I'm Lucien. Nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Nice to meet you too! glad to know peeps are still on here :-D
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah... butthere's not many of us :/ I think tis just you, Evelyn and myself at the mo. Gotta keep the site alive, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 am

As of Thursday, I won't be on until a week on Friday, as my internet runs out and I don't have any money to top it up until then :/
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm

wow i have been on hear almost everyday and i didnt even realize you had posted back so sorry! And ya i totally know what you mean... definitely gotta keep it alive! This was the first site i ever Rp'd on and it was so much fun... i dont want it to die...
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 am

Hey guys I am leaving in a few hours to go camping for 3 days I am hoping they have WiFi but in the event that they dont... please go ahead and reply and when I get online access I will hop on and RP back I just figured I'd give you the heads up if you dont hear from me right away :-D
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Hey Guys I am back! I had no internet and it was hard because I want to get back to my RPG sites but I will try and get a post up tommorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving thread   Returning and leaving thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and leaving thread
Page 1 of 1