Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Play.(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:00 am

Link took his katana in his hand. Not the golden katana though. He did a back flip and with both knees in the air he choped the head of the dumming. No sweat. He waited for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Tamora walked through the school. She had Swordplay this bell. It didn't say who the teacher would be.. Which made her even more curious. She smiled happily as she practically skipped her way to the Arena.

Once she entered, she saw a very pale, Handsome boy messing around with some sort of special sword.
' Must be a vampire.. ' She thought to herself as she walked into the Arena. She decided she couldn't trust herself with a real, real sword, so she grabbed one of the wooden practice ones.

Carrying it over, she smiled at the boy, brushing her almost red hair out of her face.

" Well, hi there! I'm Tamora Skye, Tiger Shapeshifter. "
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

The sun was high up in the sky and with a hand covering his eyes, kouryu blocked the rays from hitting him as he padded his way to the arena, having swordplay on his agenda. He kept his hand on the red hilt of his weapon, that itself being a mystery and blinked as he found Tamora and a young boy standing at the center of the arena. He overheard Tamora introduce herself to the boy and smiled. "Hey there, I see that Tamora introduced herself...so I'll do the same, I'm Kouryu, Dragon Demon...and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Link was confused by both people. "I'm Link Jones." Link said stepping out the way and the going for a dummy. Cutting it to splinter. "Ninja Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Kouryu looked at Link as he introduced himself and bowed before giving Tamora a light kiss in the cheek to greet her, unsheathing his weapon to reveal a simple sword with a black blade, runes written along its length, giving it an old feeling like an antique or something.

He tilted his head as he watched Link cut apart the dummy, "Hmm...alright then...have you practiced with a sword for a good length of time or are you fairly new with it?"
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

Link looked at the man. "I was born to use a sword. Since I was five I've been taught be samurais, ninjas, and black ops to use a sword." He told the man in a none bragging way. Then looked at the girl. "Nice to meet you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:58 am

Tamora managed a bright smile, " Same to you.. " She seemed to skip off to one of the dummy's, randomly hitting it with the sword. It's not like there was a teacher or anything to correct her..

She grinned, fixing her stance and holding the sword with both hands. Swing! Against the head. Though it wasn't nearly as graceful because, she was, in fact, using a wooden sword.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 pm

stands at the entrance to the arena and shakes his head. and says to himself well that's why they're here to learn i guess. goes to the arena ground a bastard sword on his back and a rapier on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Kouryu nods as he listens to Link describe himself and how he grew up with in the way of the sword, indeed, he himself ran into many samurai and ninjas who wished to claim the lives of his bretheren several centuries past but shook off the thought since they lived in a different era now.

He watched Tamora swing her sword at one of the wooden dummies and chuckled as he noticed the uncomfortable way she held it. Feeling helpful, he walked up and stood beside her, gripping the hilt of his blade firmly before her. "A weapon is said to be an extension of one's body, depending on the type and form, look how I hold mine and feel for the most comfortable way to wield it and then move it around, understand its range and its limit before striking a blow."

With his words done, he began to move the sword in various ways, horizontal, vertical, etc. before demonstrating each move against the dummy. Each of his swings would aim for the arms and legs, making it so that it wouldn't be a finishing blow, but merely to stop it in its tracks.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Tamora smiled as she felt his presence next to her. Offering a slightly dimpled grin, she watched intently as he corrected her stance, and his many examples.
She playfully nudged him, looking at him with bright green eyes, " You're so helpful. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Play.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Play.(Open)   Sword Play.(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Play.(Open)
Page 1 of 1