Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lonely Tiger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Tamora sauntered into the Rec Room expecting at least ONE other student to be there.

Nope, Zilch, El Zippo.

Sighing and plopping down in one of those overstuffed leather couches and kicked her legs over the arm, she started to hum one of her favorite songs.

Damn, where was everyone?
Back to top Go down
AalaMabel

AalaMabel

Character sheet
Name: Aala Mabel
Species: Half Breed Earth Demon

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Sasha walked in, making his daily rounds of the Commons. It was pointless. He is the sword play teacher, not the study hall teacher. And there was only one student in there. He had not met her yet, and didn't really want to, though he stood there anyways, curious as to what she was doing.
"Excuse me, miss," he said. "Whaat song on are you humming?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Suddenly, a man appeared. He had a slightly young appearance to him, and had light blonde hair. She supposed that he was attractive, but, all being fair, he was a teacher. She offered a smile, a kind one. If he were indeed a teacher, she supposed she'd have to be nice, right?

" Mmm.. Uncharted by Sara Bareilles. " Tam grinned.
Back to top Go down
AalaMabel

AalaMabel

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

"Ah," he replied. "Not too familiar with that one." He removed his hands from thei resting position behind his back and offered her his hand. "Sasha Apache, sword play instructor," he said, with a haughty lilt at the end.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

" It's sort of new. " Tamora watched him. He seemed proud, even for a teacher, something about his stance and the way he talked. Sitting up, she reached out and shook his hand firmly.

" Tamora Skye, Tiger Shapeshifter. " She almost grinned.
Back to top Go down
AalaMabel

AalaMabel

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

He smiled in a teacherly way. "So are you in any of the P.E. classes?"

ooc short!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Tamora thought to herself, " I think so.. But I'm not sure. Classes aren't very well organized here. " She shrugged. She ran a hand through her almost red hair, green eyes watching him.

" You're new, aren't you? "
Back to top Go down
AalaMabel

AalaMabel

Character sheet

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 am

Sasha nodded. "Yes, I am new. Is it that obvious?"

ooc short. tired. blah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Tiger   Lonely Tiger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Tiger
Page 1 of 1