Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gentle Sound from Within

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

The Gentle Sound from Within Empty
PostSubject: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 am

As Elysia glided from her window back at the Academy on a joyous flight through the forests nearby, she looked on with a bright smile as the gentle breeze whisks through her long hair. Gracefully flying down to the entrance of the cave deep within the mountain ahead, she steps in and makes camp, playing her silver flute from within
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm

is driving by silently on his motorcycle as he hears the flute and stops. looks around and gets off the motoorcycle dissapitating into sparks and heads to the cave where the sound is coming from and stops at the entrance. looks in and smiles seeing Elysia well it's good to see someone else out and about.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC : Hey Guys Very Happy Is it alright if I join?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC: go ahead
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:04 am

OOC: Hey Evelyn! Very Happy Sure thing

Elysia hearing a familiar voice smiles, stopping her flute playing and looks towards him,'Skygge, gosh its been awhile.. glad to see a familiar face around.'
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC yay ^^

IC : Vellina strolled through the woods, feeling the littles flecks of sunshine glistening onto her through the trees. She kicked through the dry leaves and heard something.

What was that.. Could it be?

" Skygge and Elysia! " She grinned and sprinted towards them, her gold hair rippling behind her.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:13 pm

smiles looking at her and nods. than turns and sees Vellina coming at them. about time you got up sleepy head. holds vellina as she gets to them.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:24 am

Smiles standing up hearing Vellina's voice coming towards them and walks up to both of them, 'Well how are you guys doing? Seems like forever since the last time i spoke to either one of yous' Smile
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Vellina grins, happily sliding her arm around Skygge's waist. Tilting her head to the side, she smiles lightly.

" I'm great, I feel kind of in a light hearted mood today. What about you, Elysia? " Her hair curls in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

sends a static charge through vellinas hair and smiles. things have been getting slow, have you two heard about the new class that they migth start offering? smiles and looks out the cave as if he heard something.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Vellina gave a disgruntled huff, then grinning teasingly has she calms down her hair and shakes her head, " Nope, have you, Elysia? " She crosses her arms over her chest, pretending to be upset with Skygge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Sound from Within   The Gentle Sound from Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gentle Sound from Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Forest :: Cave-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com