Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cole Harris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Cole Harris Empty
PostSubject: Cole Harris   Cole Harris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 am

NAME- Cole Harris

SPECIES-Vampire

GENDER- Male

AGE- 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- Black hair and bright blue eyes.Very tall. Slender. Short hair.

PERSONALITY-Outgoing person. Is shy untill he knows you.Hilarious. Loves music. Likes to read. Fun. Silly.

HISTORY- Was an only child. Lived with vampire parents until, his parents where in a car crash when he was eleven. Cole had to go live in an orphanage until he got the letter to Vaugh Academy.

CLASSES-
1-Archery
2-Choir
3.Sociology
4-Physical science
5-Language
6-acting
7-study hall

ROLE PLAYING EXAMPLE- Cole packed up his things. He was so excited he finally gets to leave. He looks down at the only portrait he has left of his parents. He sits on the bed and starts crying.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Racheal Winters
Species: Vampire

Cole Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Harris   Cole Harris I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 am

mine:)
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Cole Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Harris   Cole Harris I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Sorry to be a bother but could you add a little more to his Physical Description and Personality. Seeing as history is optional it is your choice of how long that is.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Racheal Winters
Species: Vampire

Cole Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Harris   Cole Harris I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm

EDITED

NAME- Cole Harris

SPECIES-Vampire

GENDER- Male

AGE- 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- Black short hair. Is slender. short hair. Wears contacts. His eye color changes daily depending on his mood at the time. Very tall. Always wears light colored shirts and jeans. No birthmarks or tatoos. Has a scar on the side of his arm that reaches from his elbow to his wrist.

PERSONALITY- Cole is a tough guy. Always stands up for people getting bullyed and is a good friend when you need him to be he is always there when you need him. Likes to play sports and be active. Talks to anyone and isn't shy. A fun, loving guy who you'd love to meet. Secretly likes to read occasionally and plays the guitar.

HISTORY- Was an only child. Lived with vampire parents until, his parents where in a car crash when he was eleven. Lived with a foster family for a while until they found out he was a vampire. Then moved to an orphanage, secluded from other kids. One of the ladys working there told him about Vaughn Academy and how there were people like him so he signed up to go.

CLASSES-
1-Archery
2-Choir
3.Sociology
4-Physical science
5-Language
6-acting
7-study hall

ROLE PLAYING EXAMPLE- Cole packed up the little things he had, a portrait of his mom and dad, his guitar, and a few articles of clothing. He shoved them into his suitcase he had brought when he first came to the orphange. He walked silently through the hallways his head down listening to the other kids talk about him as he walked along. He opened the doors and sprinted to the car, happy to finally get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cole Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Harris   Cole Harris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole Harris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Extra Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com