Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Behind the door of lightning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Behind the door of lightning   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

sits at his desk in his dorm writing in his journal lightning arching everywhere and under the door out into the hallway. stops and looks around as if hearing something and takes his pistol out and sets it out on the desk next to him. goes back to writing keeping his ears up to see if he hears teh noise again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Tristan Vaughn
Species: Wolfwere

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Aldora was wondering the halls of the Academy looking for nothing really in particular when she found herself nearing the boys dorms. 'Well I have been curious what other lightning demons are at the school.' she thought. Which started her search or rather loud walking back and forth through the numerous doors. She found one with a little lightning bolt on the door frame and assuming it was the same as hers it was a lightning demon inside.
Lightly knocking on the she waited. Of course she was rather inpatient when he didn't answer the first time so she knocked louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 am

looks back at the door and slaps his forehead "i'm and idiot". gets up and opens the door the pistol in his holster now "hello there how can i help you". more of the lightning escapes into the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 am

There was shuffling on the other side as Aldora waited for the owner of the room to answer. The door opened and she smiled but she only was able to see a boy covered by a black coat. As he spoke lightning escaped into the hallway she smiled rubbing her foot on the floor absorbing the lightning.
"I was just wandering the halls. Saw your door and assumed you were a lightning demon so I had to stop and say hello." She flicked her hair back behind her shoulder the red shade sparking in the light that altered constantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 pm

chuckles "most of the timme it's bad to assume, but this time you are correct, i am one". looks around and scratches his head "call me paranoid, but it feels like someone is always watching me, and no offense i don't care much for spider demons, one killed my parents". shrugs "but i'm not prejudice against spider demons personally, just don't care to associate with them much".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Aldora raised her eyebrow as he started talking and scratching the back of his head. She knew what it was like to be paranoid and at that moment she was as well. Her hazel eyes swept over the little of the room that she could see and then she looked back at the lightning demon.
"For someone who is paranoid, you sure don't give others a reason to be non-paranoid about you. Did you read my school file or something?" She looked around her body trying to see anything that would give her away as a spider demon and sense she was only half what ever he notice, that she didn't, it should be less noticeable on her then others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 pm

shakes his head no i just know exactley what to say to make someone the admit it themselves . chuckles a bit sorry for it though, i guess it's just a habit . extends his hand my name is Skygge Shadow light lightning demon, what's yours ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Aldora's head tilted as she thought about his reasoning. It was good reasoning but she didn't completely buy it, of course she didn't buy a lot of peoples reasoning. Even when she did believe them. Reaching her hand out she shook Skygge's hand.
"Shadowlight, cool last name, mine sounds like a car." She said with a laugh. "Aldora Carvellite, Spider Lightning Demon mix. Hence why I was curious about the other lightning demons."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

blinks and lowers his hand to his side did you say Carvellite ? looks at her catiously and puts his hands in his pockets. breaths slower trying to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Raising her eyebrow again Aldora nodded. She noticed his hand lower to his sides and enter his pockets. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up but she wasn't sure why, she could easily combat his lightning though sense he was full blooded, she assumed, his would be more powerful. What else would he have in his pocket? A sword, ha, must be tiny if there was one.
"Yes, I'm a Carvellite. Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

pulls his hand back out and his metal guantlets are on them the person with that exact same last name was the person that killed my parents . calms down but that person was a full blood spider demon . looks at her i am sorry for any mistrust towards you .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Aldora watched him pull his hands out with metal gauntlets. 'Well that's a good idea' she thought. Then she heard his reasoning and her eyes widened. She wasn't really sure. She didn't know she was related to killers, but then again she didn't know anything about her family.
"Oh, er...I'm sorry." she said suddenly uneasy. She wasn't sure what to say, "Well I can understand the mistrust. I'd be the same way but hey I don't know mine." She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 pm

nods sensing the honesty in her again i am sorry i was to quick to judge . looks around and goes inside come on inside i swear by my lord i will do nothing against you . goes back to his desk just close teh door if you come in .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Aldora smiled and started to follow Skygge into his room but she hesitated before she actually took a step into the room. She wasn't sure if she really should but then again her legs were killing her from standing in one spot for so long. She scratched her head lightly and walked in closing the door behind her. Then it made her wonder who his god was. She personally didn't know much about religions but she did know that a lot of people didn't talk about them in person. Though she shrugged off the thought and walked over to the desk were he had went.
"So Skygge, How do you like the school?" She asked trying to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 pm

shrugs I guess it could be better, but every one is different. looks at her and gestures to a vacant bed it's not mine so you can use it as a seat if you like, i don't share a dorm with anyone, and it's kinda nice. sets his gauntlets and pistol on teh desk and opens his journal and reads what he wrote before she knocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm

"Oh, thank you." she said before darting over to the spare bed. She had her back turned when he took out the gun but when she sat down facing him she saw it. A small gasp escaped her lips she wasn't one for guns but hey whatever floated peoples boats.
"I bet, I heard I was getting a roomy, their stuff is there but I haven't seen them at all!" she twitched her fingers making them spark, she was still getting used to her lightning powers which sadly was the power she had grown up knowing about and it was still the power she had less control over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 am

nods don't worry about the gun, it doesn't have any ammo in it, infact the clip just adds weight. looks at her I can sense you don't really have experience using your lightning powers, if you want i could help you practice with them, I have lots of spare time there's nothing i really do here. smirks I may even teach you some tricks of my trade as a lets say gunslinger. nods towards a cabinet I have two other guns as well, a shotgun, a rifle and i also keep a sword in there as well, nothing says backup weapon like a sharp lightning rod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 am

Aldora perked up at the thought. That would be great, even though she probably wouldn't be able to learn much since she had after all grown up with lightning demons and she still hadn't been able to control it. She figured it was because she had more spider demon in her, then again she had been tested and she was completely even on her mixed-breed devision. It was kinda weird but, who was she to be picking at what was in her blood?
She laughed silently at her self before looking at the cabinet that he had indicated. "You sure came prepared for a fight." She paused smirking before she continued, "I would love to learn more control over my lightning. The closest I am to controlling it is absorbing it and making electrical spider webs. Which by the way make great security fences."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 pm

chuckles and dissmisses teh preparedness comment. I bet it would, and my priests send me my weapons when they get the power too, and they have been getting better, the rapier i got from here though. gets up and sets up a training area for her to practice lightning focus on your lightning powers only for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Fri May 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Aldora tilted her head in slight curiosity as Skygge talked of course that made her feel like a cat so she quickly stopped. Though she was still wondering what he meant by Priest. She didn't know of a religion that would send their followers a weapon.
"Ok I'll try." She said with a nod. Closing her eyes she tried to focus her lightning. Of course it felt rather easy focusing it but when she tried to actually use it, it didn't work they way she wanted. It was like a messy magic spell from Twitches it did what she wanted but it ricochet back and around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Sat May 15, 2010 5:50 pm

catches the stray lighting bolt. well, you need practice is actully an understatement. looks at her and scracthes his head

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Aldora looked down at her feet for a second before looking up and laughing at herself. "Yes it is. And again, I grew up with Lightning Demons." She smiled with cheer as mentally she scolded herself for her lack of control over lightning.
She was amazed that he had been able to catch the lightning bolt only her Uncle had been able to do that though of course she didn't know about her mother she never met her. Twitching her fingers she watched as webs formed around them and began to become laced with electricity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

looks at the webs she's forming. that's how you control the lightning, you can make like any type of armor you want out of that stuff and it would have a shocking effect to anyone who struck at you. goes to his desk and types it up on an old fashion type writer he found.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 am

Aldora nodded, "Yeah I know I can do that but that limits what I can do with it. So therefor it makes me feel weak. I'm more defense so I can protect against attacks and only somewhat attack others."
She fiddled with the web and started to twist it to make a rope with just a slight movement of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skygge
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:54 pm

shakes his head and types more. that's not what i meen, like you could give anything a lightning enhancement, you could proably make a whip out of that stuff too. switches out the paper and keeps typing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the door of lightning   

Back to top Go down

Behind the door of lightning
Page 1 of 1