Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Room #25

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

Dorm Room #25 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Room #25   Dorm Room #25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Ashtyn had been exhausted by 2pm and wasn't sure this was a good thing...'Maybe I am coming down with something' she thought to herself...Although Ashtyn had been completely busy with classes and discovering the truth to her odd dreams she was also trying to keep somewhat of a social life....'Speaking of social life... where would my roommate be'. It had been a while since she had seen Evelyn...'Hopefully she didn't find a different roommate' Ashtyn had a history of people coming and going from her life... one reason why she felt safe and at home here at Vaughn Academy... it was as if some of this crazy part of her life had stopped...but.... was it only for a moment?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Dorm Room #25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #25   Dorm Room #25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Evelyn walked down the hall of the female Vampire dorm, a hand running through her unruly raven waves. She bit her lip as her mind wondered over several things.
Lucien.. How she could make his life easier.. How she had been poisoned.. It all seemed to bounce around inside her skull.
She decided it would be good to return to her room after all this drama, she just wanted to forget about it.
Nearing the door, she opened it up swiftly and walked in, a bright smile on her lips as she saw her roommate.

" Hey! "
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

Dorm Room #25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #25   Dorm Room #25 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Ashtyn laid down staring at the many bright colors that surrounded her room... wondering if this was just a method she used to brighten her dark downtrodden past and possibly present... she was taken out of her day dreaming as she heard footsteps nearing her door... Ashtyn sat up in no second flat and as stiff as a bored... nearly ready to pounce, that is until she saw her roommate Evelyn. As soon as Ashtyn saw her Evelyn smiled. "Hi!" Ashtyn shouted with glee. "I'm sorry I was away for a while I went back to check on my mom and well she was gone... I'd hoped she'd just left for scones and other items, but she never returned..." Ashtyn shed a slight crystallized tear. "I never found her, but I've been hunting ever since..." Ashtyn realized she may have been bomb barding Evelyn with so much information so fast... so she took a breathe and wiped her tears which began to pour out after she took a breathe. "I'm sorry... I just haven't talked to anyone since this whole thing started and I guess I just needed to get it out... but I am so worried" Ashtyn sniveled. " I have to stay strong though and soon I will have to focus on my classes... last semester not so good, but I am turning it around... because I really love it here--" Ashtyn realized she was still ranting..."Oh my I am so sorry... how are you? It's been a while!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Room #25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #25   Dorm Room #25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room #25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Dorms :: Girls Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com