Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Getting Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC: So I noticed DX I was gonna reply, too! DX

Stupid bloody thing.... Oh well, I can wait til you get another up XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:50 pm

OOC X3 I know, but I gotta retype it over again. Geez. That bites :/ It'll be a couple of minutes, is that okay? :3
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm

OOC: I've got all night, Em XD It's only ten to three am, so I have a while left before I go to bed. 8D
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC 3 am? Jesus. XD it's going on 10 o'clock here :3 I's shall get to posting now. I just wish I wouldn't have to retype it all. GAH. Sad

IC : Everything was a flicker and blur of motion. Colors swirled together and wind whistled by Evelyn's ears as she was whisked to the infirmary. Set down once, briefly, she was then again picked up and rushed through a flurry of white walls and into a room.

She could feel her body being placed on the bed, the echo of Lucien's voice. She was barely able to recall the words.
Ev felt a surge of warmth as Lucien grasped her hand, and her eyes grew heavy. Feeling as if a frail, left over flower in the middle of a frost, she began to grow faint. She passed out just before hearing the dim click of heels on tiled flooring.
-------------

The nurse's head shot up to hear yelling. Rushing to the room, she saw a girl on a medical bed, her eyes closed and her body looking outrageously pale (( which is kind've likely since she's a vampy :3 )). A boy, she could only assume was the girl's boyfriend, sat next to her, gripping her hand tightly.

The nurse's voice murmured, " You ought to go to the waiting room. You look horrible. We'll handle it from here, She'll be alright. "

Suddenly, a flurry of doctor's and nurse's came rushing in, quickly surrounding Evelyn's frail frame.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Lucien looked up as the medical team rushed in. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, like it was under water, but he nodded as the nurse asked him t ogo to the waiting room. He leant down and kissed Ev on the cheek, hoping she'd be fine, before leaving.

This feeling... the nervousness.. it was stressful, to say the least. Lucien couldn't find words to describe it. Had he been a regular human, he'd have probably ended up going for some alcohol, or worse, a cigarrette, to calm his nerves. As it was, he just got a cup of blood. He made sure it was animal blood, though. It tasted nasty, not as nice as fresh animal blood, but it was better than nothing.

He sat down in a seat in the waiting room. He wouldn't go until he could see Evelyn and make sure she was better. He didn't care if it meant he didn't go to class, or if the sun came up. Luckily, the corridor had no windows, just torches in brackets, so the sun wouldn't touch Lucien.

He settled down in his seat and got comfy. It was gonna be a long night. And maybe a long day, too.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Feverishly nightmares attacked Evelyn's mind as she drifted off. One after the other, they invaded. Vivid scenes of fighting. Loud howling echoing in the distance. The brisk chill of night air replaced with a fire. The lingering thought of Lucien fading into battles. Bloody, brandishing, brutal battles upon the grounds of the Academy. The desire to kill.. The thirst for blood..

Endless nightmares to an already troubled mind.

---

The doctor's rushed with medical equipment, but frankly, no one knew how to fix a vampire. They couldn't tell if she was alive or not, because she was without a pulse. She couldn't assume what her temperature should be because she was a vampire. Everything, no one had an idea.

No one knew what was going on.

Hooking her up to a blood dispenser, they gave her bagged animal blood. Slight hints of movement showed that she was still there, twisting in her bed sheets. Her mouth whispering soft words.

The doctor had a worried expression as he ran some blood tests.

----------

The nurse who had seen Lucien earlier and sent him out to the hall went to see him now. In her hands, she carried a more fresh canister of animal blood and a clean mug.

Holding her own coffee in her hands, she set down the tray next to Lucien and then sat herself down a seat away from him.

Blatant enough, the concerned nurse murmured, " How are you? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:49 pm

As the nurse came and topped his mug of blood up, she asked Lucien how he was. He raised his eyebrow at the question, the look on his fae plainly saying 'Really?' in a skeptical way.

"How do you think I am? My girlfriend is in there, and I don't have a clue what's wrong with her. I don't know how long she'll be there, or what caused it." He said, before taking a breath to calm down. It wasn't the nurse's fault, after all. "Sorry... I'm just stressed, and worried for Ev. One moment she was fine, the next she was shivering and colder than usual..."

Lucien drifted off into thought for a minute, wondering what could help Evelyn out. Animal blood might help, but apparently human blood was better. He knew Ev wouldn't touch it though... and maybe... vampire blood was stronger?

"Nurse... do you think my blood could help? Be better for her than the animal blood? If it'll help her, I'm willing to give as much as she needs. I don't care how much it is, or what it takes out of me."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 am

The nurse gently pat him on the shoulder, " If we need you to do anything like that, we'll let you know. Honestly, young man, I think you ought to go back to your room. Dawn is on the horizon, and from what I can tell, you need to rest. "

She got up out of the cushion-y chair and walked over to the door back into the main infirmary, heels clicking.

" If anything changes. I'll let you know. " Just as she opens the door, she murmurs, " Oddly enough, we think she's been poisoned. I wonder who would do that.. ? "

The question lingered in the air after she walked through the door.

Vampire Hunters?
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

Lucien understood what the nurse said, but he didn't want to go, not while Evelyn was like she was. He stayed sat down on the chair as she walked back to the infirmary. Thanks to his vampiric senses, he heard what she said. Poisoned?! Ev had been poisoned?! How the hell had that happened? All they'd done was swim around, and he hadn't heard of smelt anything else near the lake where they were.

So now the question was, how had the vampire hunters poisoned her? It can't have been the blood, because they hunted for it, and Lucien drank the same blood that Evelyn did... This really was a mystery. The thought of hunters made Lucien mad, and he couldn't help but let out a small, animalistic snarl as the thought of the vampire hunters came into his head. A small flame flickered in his hand before Lucien gained control of himself again and took a deep breath, calming down.

He planned to stay in this chair until Evelyn was better, but the sun had other ideas. The first rays of dawn poured through the window, just catching Lucien's face. It sizzled as it burnt, and he swore at the pain. It looked like he couldn't stay here then. He ran back to his room as fast as he could, glad he left his curtains closed. He changed into some boxers and went to bed, drifting in and out of sleep. Finally, he managed to doze off, and as he did, his body healed, the burn from the sun fading away until his face was back to normal, not even a hint of a scar left over.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm

OOC : I made a new thread in the infirmary C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Lake Ionian :: Swimming-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com