Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn in the Artroom

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Dawn in the Artroom   Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm

It was early morning, the sun just rising up over the mountains as Kouryu placed his hand on the wooden door of the Art room and opened it slightly at first, looking to see if anyone was inside before opening it entirely to step inside, wincing softly as a beam of light hit his eye. He personally enjoyed the sunlight, but found it annoying to stare into after just awakening from a long and peaceful nap, so he shrugged it off and sat down at one of the empty desks found within the room and set his notebook against one a canvas. "Of course...finding my way to this room was simple, flying through a blizzard was decent enough...but the hardest thing was always to find something to draw..." Kouryu couldn't help but let out a sigh, looking about the room before setting his eyes on his own dragon amulet, placing it in hand before drawing out a rune in the air to allow the amulet to hover just a few centimeters above the palm of his hand. He eyed the accessory carefully, watching as the beams of light would hit its surface and the gem within shining brightly as an ember burned within, and with that came his inspiration. Quickly, he placed a stool before him and allowed the amulet to hover above it along with the several other orbs that he carried, some carrying their own element while others held nothing, so that he could begin drawing at once. Art was something he enjoyed very much, if he got the right setting, and he wasn't going to allow this morning's bounty to slip by, so he grabbed his pencil and begin to draw, immersing himself in complete focus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Tamora got bored easily at the Academy. Walking down it's seeming-to-never-end corridors, she happened upon the art room. She couldn't remember the last time she had been here. Turning the knob to the wooden door, she stepped inside.

There, almost in shadow, was Kouryu. She remembered him, they didn't talk much, but she happily walked over and st down in a chair next to him, watching him as he was focused on his art.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Kouryu was delved deeply in though as he outlined the amulet and the rest of the room, casting the common shadow effects as well as he could before pulling back and smiling at his work before perking his ears as he felt someone else in the room and turned around, only to blink as he found Tamora sitting beside him and let out a shy smile. "Well look who it is, Tamora right? What brings you around this part of the school? I take it that you got bored?" He couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he reached over and grabbed his amulet and hung it around his neck once again, also taking each orb and placing them all in a pouch in his bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm

" Well, yes, there isn't much to do anyways. " She chuckled and tied her long, almost red hair back into a ponytail.
" And you're Kouryu, right? I saw you, like, twice, the last time you were here. " Tamora offered hima dimpled grin in response.

" What'cha doodlin'? " She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

He smiled back at her and nodded, "I know what you mean, I find it hard to participate in any activities lately around here, and most of the people I know aren't around to help me get entertained." With that, kouryu let out a soft chuckle and looked at his drawing as she asked what it was that he drew.

"Well, I was drawing my amulet...I saw how it reflected in the light so I set it down and drew it along with the rest of the room...would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Tamora clapped her hands together enthusiastically. Why of course she would like to see it! Grinning, she nodded at him, resting her head on her hands and her elbows on the table as she watched him. He looked slightly older than the last time she saw him, but of course, with time came age.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Kouryu smiled, happy to hear that someone was interested in his art and showed it to her, the amulet hovering in the center of the picture, the sun's rays passing through and shining against it as defined shadows marked the page and brought the tables and supplies to life, though all that was missing was color. The orbs around the amulet also hovered around the air, the ones with an element letting out their respective aura as the empty orbs would just shine from the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Tamora observed curiously, in awe. It was amazing! Every detail shown through in a million different ways, as if she could touch it.

" It's amazing, Kouryu. " She said with a smile, crossing her arms.

Tamora, herself, wasn't good at a lot of things. Sporty things, artistic things.. No. Back at her old school, she had been in the Colorguard, and twirled flags and danced with the other girls, but she was never as good as them. She needed to find something she was good at .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:13 pm

He looked at her with a bright smile, taking in her expressions as she commented on his work. "Thank you, it makes me happy that you enjoyed it." And with that, he took the paper and rolled it up as though it were a scroll and slid it into a cylinder before capping it and handing it over to her. "I want you to have it, think of it as my thanks for spending time with me and enjoying my artwork." Kouryu smiled as he held the cylinder over her hands, his tail swaying back and forth on the ground to show his content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm

" Oh really? Why thank you, thank you very much! " She smiled brightly and delicately took it from him, sliding the cylinder into her patched satchel. Tamora latched the bag back up and rested her hands on the table.

" So.. How've you been? Besides artistic, of course.. " She offered a mischievous grin before smiling out of the corner of her mouth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm

He let out a chuckle and playfully poked her cheek with his tail as he looked into her eyes, "All has been well...though it does get quite lonely at times since there aren't that many people to spend time with...of course there is my grandfather, but he is far away and tending to the clan's business and such...so I am stuck here basically." Kouryu was thinking about something till he saw that a strand of her hair slid down and he instinctively reached up to tuck it behind her ear, whispering softly to himself, "There we go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Tamora listened intently to him. She knew exactly how he felt, even though she wasn't exactly stuck here, when she came, her parents lived far, far away. Away from any hope of seeing them, and she was afraid they would be ashamed of her for leaving them in the middle of the night.. But.. But they left her no choice, right? She had to go.

She nodded and a red tinged lock slid down her face and into her eyes. He brushed it away, and with that simple gesture, Tamora felt herself blush, and bit her lip lightly.

" Well.. " She bit her lip harder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Kouryu watched as Tomara's eyes shifted, indicating that she was thinking about something but then chuckled as he saw her blush, and watching her bite her lip, she must have had something in mind that would be of help. "Well...what? I'm willing to listen to anything you have to say Tamora." With that, he ran his thumb back and forth across her cheek as he gazed into her eyes, wondering what she would do next and how she would react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm

' Oh geez.. ' She thought to herself. Kouryu was stroking her cheek. Caressing her cheek. And all she could do was blush! Tamora didn't know what to do in this situation.. She wasn't.. She wasn't sure. Did this mean something? Did he.. No.. He couldn't.. But he was..

She let out a little sigh. A brief one, not of disappointment, not of contentment, but, perhaps, longing?

Her heart fluttered like an unruly butterfly in her chest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Kouryu was smiling as he watched Tamora blush as he caressed her cheek, thinking to himself that he must be a cruel being for having made her at a loss for words. It was then that he heard her sigh, taking a moment to think about why it was so and leaned in closer to her and rested his forehead against hers, not breaking her line of sight. "Hmmm...are you ok? Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

" N-no... Of c-course not.. " She murmured, stuttering over her words. His face was so close, his breath mingling with her's. The hand on her cheek tingled her skin and she felt butterflies in the middle of her stomach.

' Oh gosh.. ' She thought, eyes wide. So close.. So close..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 pm

He nodded and closed his eyes, letting some of his heat spread out to her, hoping that it would help her relax. "If you want, I could pull away...but that is your choice, I would hate it if I did something without your permission..." Kouryu looked at her wide eyes and thought for a moment how her they resembled his slightly, the same slit of the pupil distracting him slightly as his hand soon went to her hand and his fingers ran through smoothely and gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Tamora had come to the conclusion that before she came to the Academy, no guy ever found her interesting. That was back before they found out she could turn into a ferocious, slightly adorable tiger. But.. But did Kouryu like her? It was so odd, these thoughts rushing through her head and her heart pounding and skipping a beat at these simple gestures.

He asked if she wanted him to pull back. No.. No, she didn't. His hand found her's and she barely had time to react, so caught up.

" Don't.. Don't pull back. " She had the nerve to say, even if she did stumble once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: I meant hair, but oh well, just leave it as it is. Lol

Kouryu let out a small smile and shifted slightly closer so that their chairs united, making it seem as though they were closer. "Mmm...I'm glad...i'm quite content where I am at the moment...and you are so comfortable...I believe I might just find myself falling asleep once again..." He then curled up against her slightly, entwining his fingers with hers, she being able to see the rise and fall of his chest just inches away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC xD I read it and I was curious.. I just guessed XD

IC Tamora bit her lip. He was falling asleep? She gave a shrug and relaxed a bit with a bright smile, blushing only briefly at their entwined fingers. Tam watched him though.

' Guys.. Guys are weird.. ' She agreed with herself

OOC :3 I's sorry this tis be short

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Kouryu then gave a slight chuckle and turned his body around so that his back layed on her lap, his wings fanning out and covering them both like a blanket. "I might not fall asleep, i'm still curious as to what you were thinking about earlier...could it be that you were going to offer to be my partner?"

He thought about it for a moment, having company was always good for him, but being in a relationship was even better. So he leaned towards her and halfway closed his eyes, speaking softly as their faces were only a couple inches apart. "Is that what you had in mind...? Just give me a small sign if what I am saying is true or not, I would very much like to know your answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Tamora bit her lip. Well, she HAD been thinking about .. Well, that. But, he gave that impression! You know? She was confused and she felt herself blush as he leaned up to her.

" Do I give a thumbs up or something? " She grinned at him, though slightly embarassed. Again, he was so close, it made her heart go all erratic in her chest. She had to sum up all the confidence she had in her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Kouryu chuckled as he heard he comment and simply placed his hand on the tip of her chin and gently pulled her to him, making their lips connect ever so softly as he gave her a light and tender kiss, closing his eyes slowly as he did so before pulling away and winking at her.

"I think it more appropriate if that was the seal of approval...but yes, I would love to have you as my partner, Tamora..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evelyn_Rose
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Tamora blushed and felt his hand on her chin, her face close to his and his lips, his soft lips, met her's. It so slight and chaste, but her heart fluttered a million miles a second. After it ended, she couldn't help but smile.

" Well.. That was.. Whoa. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Kouryu chuckled, running his fingers through her hair ever so softly, kissing her cheek softly as he spoke. "And now since you are my partner, you can recieve as many as you want...you can even contact me VIA telepathy" He smiled lightly and brought himself closer and kissed her once again, softly at first but locked their lips, deepening it as the moments passed by.

Last edited by Satoshi Hiroyuki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn in the Artroom   

Back to top Go down

Dawn in the Artroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next