Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practicing for war...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Practicing for war... Empty
PostSubject: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am

Lucien walked out into the Arena, sword in hand. It felt weird holding one, and Lucien felt a bit awkward. He might have been made into one of the most profeicient predators the world had ever seen, but he hated fighting, and hated the idea of having to kill. But he needed to know how to defend himself. While it may have made more sense to learn to use a gun, Lucien preferred to do things the old fashioned way. Plus, he could always shoot a fireball out of his hand if he had to.

Moving to a clear part of the arena, Lucien started to swing his sword, getting used to the feel of it, the weight of it. He needed to be able to swing properly and know where it was going before he even attempted to use it on a dummy. After an hour of swinging the sword, Lucien's arms felt liek lead. But the sword now also felt fine in his hands. So he went to the woodebn dummies, and swung his sword at one. And swung again. And again.

Soon, he was bored. It was supposed to be good practice, but how can it be practice if it doesn't fight back? He knew he couldn't expect a vampire hunter to just stand still and let Lucien slice them open. However, at the same time, he didn't want a partner to practice fighting with, in case anything went wrong and he hurt someone. He stabbed the sword into the ground and sat down, thinking of how he was going to practice. He could get a wooden sword, he guessed... but they could break bones. Then again... these days, anything could hurt you. A wooden sword would do. Lucien grabbed his metal one from where he stabbed it and put it in the sheath on his belt. Going to the weapons rack, he picked up a plain wooden version of his sword. Now he was ready to practice.

The question was... who with?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

comes into the arean scanning for any possible exploits the hunters could use and sees lucien. hello there lucien i see you're practicing to defend yourself. walks over and stands next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 am

Lucien looked over as he heard a voice talking to him.

"Oh. hey there Skygge."
He said. "Yeah, I'm practicing... but dummies won't be anything compared to the real thing. I mean, been able to defend myself a bit is better than not at all, but I still feel like it's useless. Dummies don't move, don't fight back. Plus, when they stay still like that, I can just do this..."

Lucien pointed his hand at a dummy, and a fireball shot out of it, blasting the dummy to pieces as it hit it.

"What I need is someone to practice with..." He trailed off, looking at Skygge. "Would you be up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 am

puts the dummy back together with a few deft movements. for your own safty i'm going to have to say no to that. shocks lucian a little bit that was for blowing up the only good training dummy we have.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 am

Lucien understood perfectly about the safety thing. He remembere Skyggetalking about profient with weapons, and Lucien didn't fancy been on the wrong side of one. What he didn't expect though was to be shocked. As the electricity pased through him, his hair went all staticy and all over the place.

"If it was any good, a small blast like that wouldn't have destroyed it. What are fire demons suppo
sed to practise on then? I mean, I'm no demon, but I do have the abaility to control fire..." Lucien said, as he patted his hair down. "Oh, yeah, and... I'm sorry. About the comment I made on the French the other day. That was out of order and a really lame excuse too..."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 pm

points over to bullseyes and looks at him. thats what thos are for. takes his pistol out ansd shoots at it making a triangle on it.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well... they'd probably blow up too, but if they're the ones I'm meant to practice on, I'll use them instead." Lucien said. Now though... he was bored. Training was important, but at the moment, he couldn't focus on it. He'd rather just sit down and relax, and hopefully make things up with Skygge. He hadn't meant to insult the lightning elemental, and for that he truly was sorry. Lucien stabbed his sword down into the ground next to him and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing for war...   Practicing for war... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing for war...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Arena-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com