Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Trip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 pm

The moon was out and glinting onto the water, leaving a milky light on the rippling water. The cool night air seemed to caress her skin and Evelyn was glad to be out. Vampire hunters or not, she really didn't care. She liked having the chance to be out in her natural habitat, the cover of night.

She smiled and walked along the sandy shore, her old Black converse kicking up soaked sand as she headed to the boat house. It was a small wooden building the rested slightly in the water, and in the inside was a selection of row boats. Delicately padding up the rise, she entered the boat house, grinning to herself as she grabbed a long, two seater row boat that already had two oars in it.

Evelyn laid the old blanket across the hard wooden floor as she slid into the boat, situating herself before grabbing one of the oars and kicking off.

She drifted in the murky water for a bit, not going far out of that shallows, waiting for something exciting to happen as she leaned her head back to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 am

Link walked around the Lake. He saw a familiar face. Well he couldnt really see it but the scent was familiar. He ran across the water with his speed and sat on the boat.

"Hows it hangin', babe." He said joking around.

He had met the girl once before. She was the first friend he had made in (Shudders) Vaughn Academy. Link ran away for two months. Now he was back.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 am

Evelyn had been peering on the water, and something with inhuman speed was running along the water. Smiling, she thought, ' It must be a vampire! ' Surely she was right.

Link appeared before her. She chuckled, " Hello there! Haven't seen you in ages. " She patted the spot next to her for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 am

Link sat next to her. "Oh ya know, around." He said. "First I went to Japan to get back the golden samurai sword that rightly belongs to me." I put it in my dorm. "I then went to save my sister from being thrown into the river styx." He said.

He looked at her. They were friends but they werent going out. They were what you could call close friends. So as a close friend he put his arm around her. "So what has happened in school. Did everybody think I was mental for leaving."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Evelyn listened intently. That sounded interesting. He led quite the dramatic life, and she, herself was at an Academy. I supposed being a vampire sort of just GAVE you dramatic rights.
Chuckling, she felt only slightly awkward as his arm went around her. They didn't talk that much, it seemed. At his question, she smiled and murmured,

" I don't suppose so. Plenty of people left. Wouldn't be the first time. "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 am

((I wanna see how my second person is))

I looked at Evelyn.

"Well thats sad." He told her. "Well I'm back!" He said. "Your life just got better." He said jokingly. "So what have you been up too- oh yea one sec." I said.

I looked at her. "Oh yeah." I said. I grabbed a blue diamond necklace and gave it to her. "I got it in Spain when I went to visit my grandpa from my moms side. Im three qaurters. American, Japanesse, and spanish."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Evelyn watched him with a small grin on her face. He seemed only a tad cocky, but that was fine. She could accept that. Brushing her hair out of her face, he reappeared holding a diamond necklace. It had a blue appearance to it that sparkled like the sky just before the fall of night.

She offered him a smile, " Thanks.. But no thanks. You should keep it. Give it to someone special. "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 am

Link shrugged and put it back in his pocket. "So have you done anything in the last to months." Looking at her.

He looked out to the moon and was wishing that he could go there one day. How cool would that be. A vampire in the moon. It would be totally cool. He remebered fifty years ago how he met a girl. She wanted to become a vampire so bad but he told her it wouldnt be right. Then later on she was tooken by a werewolf. She did have a human life now.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 am

Evelyn crossed her legs out in front of her and thought to herself. What had she done the last couple of months? Obviously, the most eventful and, well, life changing, was becoming Lucien's girlfriend. At this thought, a small smile appeared on her face.

Other than that, though, she wasn't exactly the most busy girl around. All classes and being cooped up in her room. Like THAT was anything to share.

Evelyn exclaimed happily, " Well.. I hung out with Lucien a lot, and now he's my boyfriend. " She felt a sudden urge to replace the word "boyfriend" with the word "love" . Unruly butterflies tickled her insides.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 am

I chuckled. "Lucien. I met him here the other day." I said. I also read her mind with my vampire powers. She loved him oooh. "So you love Lucien eh." I said as I burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Evelyn crossed her arms at him. Oh, she knew he wouldn't understand. He probably never felt this way about anyone.
" Whatever, Link, okay? Just it's.. special. " She closed her bright green eyes, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:38 am

Link looked at the water. He remebered something. His first love 1912. He met her aboard the Titanic. He fell in love with her and so did she. Until Alas, The boat sank he tried to save her. But it was too late. He still thought he could've been stronger. IF he did they would be toghether as Vampires.

He looked at Evelyn, "I know what you mean." He smiled then he splashed some water at her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm

She offered him a small smile before he splashed her with water. A cold droplet slid down her pale face, her hair slightly damp. Grinning mischievously, she scooped some water into her hand and through it at him, splattering across his shirt.

" I win. "
She chuckled melodiously.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 am

"Oh soo you wanna play like that... Well" He got more water and dropped it down her head.
"Now I win." He said smiling. He looked at his wet shirt. "I like the pattern." He said laughing.

((Epic fail Im sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:26 am

OOC S'okay XD

IC Evelyn scowled through her soaked raven locks but chuckled, standing up and grabbing more water, watching it splash across his face.

She grinned, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 am

Link shook his head took water from both of his hand spliled it down her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trip!   Night Trip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Trip!
Page 1 of 1