Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jezebel Lynn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Jezebel Lynn Empty
PostSubject: Jezebel Lynn   Jezebel Lynn I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 am

NAME- Jezebel Lynn

SPECIES- Vampire

GENDER- Female

AGE- 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- I have short, pixie-like violet-red hair, purple eyes, and I am very tall for my age.

PERSONALITY- I;m spunky and I like to goof off, but I definately have my serious moments at times. School is my second home, and you can always find me with a book in my hands.

HISTORY- I was in Italy with my friends hanging around (no pun intended) and doing basically whatever I wanted. P.S. Italian boys taste good. Wink

CLASSES-
1-Writing
2-Biology
3-Acting
4-Painting/Sculpting/Drawing
5-Normal Camouflage
6-Sociology
7-Horseback Ridding

Jezebel walked into her room, sighing in joy. She'd finally made it! For centuries, Jezebel and her descendants have been trynig to get into Vaughn Academy and never succeeding. Until now.
Jez bounced in happiness over to her new bed and smiled, and started unpacking her things. As happy as she is to be here, it had been sad to leave Italy. She knew all too well how lucky she is to be here, but the gnawing feeling of leaving something important behind would just not go away, and reluctant tears started to roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
AalaMabel

AalaMabel

Character sheet
Name: Aala Mabel
Species: Half Breed Earth Demon

Jezebel Lynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel Lynn   Jezebel Lynn I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 pm

MINE! =D
Back to top Go down

Jezebel Lynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Extra Characters-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com