Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

horsey((SIgner))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Bartimaeus
Species: Metal Elemental

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Bartimaeus waked through the stabled that held the hundreds of horses. He glanced at each one warily before moving on to the next one. He wings were tucked and his tail was curled up in one of the back pockets of his jeans. He knew the trying to intimidate the horses wouldn't help at all. He just wanted one for his own. Unfortunately they al seemed to have a hate for him. Most likely because he too had the asset of having wings, but even he couldn't move as fast as one of them. Hel listened to the sound his shoes made as he walked through the dirt. Everyonce in a while a horse would make a neighing noise before pulling its head back into its stable and proabbly going back to eat. "Don't I look nice to any of you?" he sighed and looked at the closest horse. It was completely black except for a white star shape in its fur, right between the eyes.

Bartimaeus was about to say something when he smelt a shapeshifter and heard someone a little ways behind him. He turned and let his wings stretch out from behind his back. They were balck with red veins running thorugh them. "Hello." He said with a smooth voice and located the girl.
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet
Name: Signer Nox
Species: Coyote Shape-Shifter

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

((It's not bad Razz mine's worse))

Signer was out on one of her wary, campus-round strolls. In Coyote form all of her senses were on overload from the slight fear she still felt because of her ordeal in the Forest. So she stuck to her human form, a slim girl with black hair that reached a bit below her shoulders. Signer sported indigo eyes and wore a light purple shirt and a blue long skirt that went down to her ankles. Signer hugged a bok on horses to her chest as she walked ever so briskly to the stables. At home, the girl had a sort of experience with the animals.. but never the ones in Vaughn Academy.

Signer reached the stables and her nose caught a whiff of something. A breed she couldn't quite place a finger on. It instantly made her nervous. Signer almost turned on her heel and high-tailed it back to the castle, but forced herself to be brave. Timidly, she opened the doors of the stables and slipped off into the shadows, seeing a boy a ways from her. Signer held her book more closely and watched him move further off, muttering. After a few seconds, Signer saw fit to come out of her hiding place.

In an instant, the boy whirled on her. 'Hello.' His voice was oddly calm but the shapeshifter wasn't that worried about his voice. His WINGS. The pair of them stretched out and looked vile in the dim light. Signer stutered a greeting but couldn't for the sheer fear of the creature. Her nose took in his scent. Demon?
"I'm sorry," She whispered, shrinking away from the boy "I- I really didn't mean to barge in like that. I saw you and I thought it would be ok if I got a look at the horses too and..." The girl was visibly shudering. "Please..." She finished weakly.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 pm

((ahhh I'm so used to you posting with Cara and now Signer is like scared and stuff and.... I think I might blow up!!! Shocked ))

Bartimaeus felt a smile touch his lips when his eyes stopped on the girl. SHe had long black hair and beautiful indigo eyes. Her skin was oddly pale and her whole body seemed to be shuddering. Then he realized that her whole body was shuddering. Deciding he probably looked like the devil in the shadows, he willed his wings to change to a golden color with silver veins and he skin turned bronze. "I- I really didn't mean to barge in like that. I saw you and I thought it would be ok if I got a look at the horses too and.... Please..."

Bartimaeus frowned and folded his wings back into his back. "Woah now, I'm not gonna eat you or anyhting like that." He laughed and took a few steps towards her. "I like to think of myself as nice......for a demon." He was now just a few feet away from the girl. He stuck out a hand to her and smiled. "I'm Bartimaeus, A metal demon."
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 pm

((I nyu! It's refreshing to post as Signer :3 XD imagine if they met...))

'Run! Run for you life while you STILL HAVE IT!!' Her mind screamed at Signer and attempted to control her legs. But for some reason, Signer refused to move. She stood facing the other boy, frozen in fear. He seemed to realize this and all of a sudden his wings and skin changed. Signer had to blink twice to make sure she REALLY saw that. His gray wings had turned a very pretty shade of gold, 'Gold could be pretty?' and his skin tanned out...erm... kinda. Signer's shivering slowed down a bit until it came to a full stop. Her hands still clutched her book like a lifeline.

The boy, who introduced himself as Bartimaeus squashed all of Signer's fears before they even surfaced. The shapeshifter felt her face warm up in a fevered blush. "What? I-I never thought for a second that y-you would eat..."Her emotions were easily readible. Signer looked down, embarassed and swept some hair away from her face, when she looked up, Signer was trying her best for a friendly smile. "N-nice to meet you, Bartimaeus. I'm S-Signer Nox, Coyote-shapeshifter." Demon. So Signer was right after all. A metal demon at that. Signer never recalled ever meeting a metal demon before.

"I'm very sorry for barging in like that." Whoops had she said that already. "I mean," She tried, "I've never met a metal demon before. O-or any demon for th-that matter..."
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

"What? I-I never thought for a second that y-you would eat..." Bartimaeus laughed. "Oh well typically that what people think, considering us demons do love our meat." He smiled at the girl. "N-nice to meet you, Bartimaeus. I'm S-Signer Nox, Coyote-shapeshifter. I'm very sorry for barging in like that. I mean, I've never met a metal demon before. O-or any demon for th-that matter..."

Bartimaeus grinned when he heard her stutter. A blush touched her pale cheeks. "We're not all bad,just most of us. I obviously like metal demons the best, but I've heard that the water demons are typicaly the nicest. He shrugged and looked around. "So your names signer.......I like it! signer nox..." He said her name a few times changing his voice everytime until he found the way he like the best. "So mrs.nox, why haven't I seen you around hte school?"
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 am

"Oh well typically that what people think, considering us demons do love our meat." Ok, so what if Signer had the slightlest fear for the slightest moment that Bartimaeus would eat her? Anyone would! With those black/red eyes anyone would think the metal demon a killer! Signer inwardly sighed. She couldn't go around basing people off of what they looked like. That just wouldn't be fair to that person. Besides... Bartimaeus seemed like a nice person. He smiled, obviously at her stutter and Signer put her hands behind her back, twidling in embarassment.

"We're not all bad,just most of us." And that didn't help Signer's fear at all. She smiled weakly and made a mental note on what Bartimaeus said next, about water demons being the nicest. It made sense to the shifter. Water was indeed a very calm element. "So your names signer.......I like it! signer nox..." Bartimaeus proceeded to speak her name in different octaves. The feat made Signer's wariness ebb. She smiled a genuine smile and even managed a slight giggle. "So mrs.nox, why haven't I seen you around hte school?"

"M-me? I've been here for a while, but I've never really made it a... erm, a priority to meet other students. I only know a few people around campus..." Signer felt sort of proud that she went through that with only a single stutter. That showed the shifter was lowering her guard, she wasn't all that wary of Bartimaeus. Her grip loosensed on the book. "S-so, Bartimaeus? What kind of horses do they have here at the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:19 am

"S-so, Bartimaeus? WHat kind of horses do they have here at the academy?" Bartimaeus glanced at the balck horse with the whit star and sighed. Signer was obviously letting her guard down, consideirng she had only stuttered once and her knuckles where no longer white form squeezing the book. "they're called Chollima, which roughly means "thousand-mile horse", THey're siad to be to swift to mount and you can't just ride any of them. You have to pick it and it has to pick you."

Bartimaeus closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could smell the slight trace of Coyote coming from Signer, but anything ele was masked by the overpowering smell of horse dung and sweat. The stables were pretty nasty once he started thinking about it. SO are there allot of coyote shapeshifters here at the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:54 pm

"they're called Chollima, which roughly means "thousand-mile horse", THey're siad to be to swift to mount and you can't just ride any of them. You have to pick it and it has to pick you." Signer saw that the metal demon already ahd an interest in a steed, but the horse didn't look too keen on picking him. "Oh," Signer whispered and looked around her. The horses all looked very pretty and well-kept, she wondered if one would choose her.

Signer walked over a few stalls down from Bartimaeus' choice in horse and spied a creature much like the metal demon's. Well, in a way. The horse's coat remained as black as the other, but silver dots ocasionally spotted it. Signer gave the creature a gentle smile and held out her hand. The horse regarded it for a moment then took a step toward the shapshifter. It sniffed the outstretched hand before giving a gentle nuzzle. Signer grinned and turned to Bartimaeus with a giggle, "I think it chose me." She took a step back from the animal and looked back at the boy, who had his eyes closed as if mulling over something. He asked if there were a lot of Coyote shapeshifters in the school.

"I've only met one. But- But he's not around anymore." Signer looked down at the thought of Nix."And are you the only metal demon?"
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Bartimaeus watched as she found a horse and started petting it. He sighed. "Maybe I'm just not a horse person." He chuckled and glanced at all the animals. "They all probably think I'm going to eat them too." He laughed. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm the only one, atleast, I haven't met any others since being here." Infact he hadn't met very many people at all since being there.

((sorry its short Cara))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

horsey((SIgner)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: horsey((SIgner))   horsey((SIgner)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

horsey((SIgner))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com