Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enrolling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Link had just come to the academy. He used super speed to go to the Headmasters office. "Hello I am Link Jones you must be Headmaster Thanatos"
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Lancelot Lowell was sitting down in one of the chairs in the Headmasters office looking out over the school grounds. "Must be nice to have this view everyday." he muttered only a few seconds before a young boy entered the office. He introduced himself as Link Jones and Lance could tell immediately that he was a vampire and he could sense some of the boys dislike and that made him smile.
"I'm afraid Headmaster Thanatos isn't in yet. He's been out all morning." Lance answered standing up and walking towards the boy. And then with each step his appearance changed. His short blond hair growing and changing to black and red. His eye starting to swirl and change to silver.
"Deimos, though all others here know me as Lancelot Lowell" Deimos said his voice becoming deeper. He twitched his head to the side and let out a yawn showing off his fangs and popping his neck. "So what do you not like?" He asked hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 am

walks down teh hall to the headmasters office. too himself did he seriously have to do that, i sensed a major power spike and that can come from only one person. arrives at the door and listens and hears deimoses voice and nods knocking on it.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am

Link showed his fangs "Nothing really" He put his hand out "Im Link Jones 300 hundred year old Vampire" He said then saw another person.

Turns around and waves hi then turns back to Demios.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Deimos smirked there had to be some reason why he got that vibe from Link. He listened to the footsteps and then knock at the door. He didn't really have a fear of someone coming in and seeing him like this so using his power to manipulate the shadows he opened the door to reveal Skygge Shadowlight. "Greetings," he said then he turned back to Link. "Deimos, Dark demon vampire." he said shaking Links out stretched hand. He had time to pry and find out why this vampire gave off that vibe and maybe by the end of this meeting there would be a new member for The Forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

goes inside watching out side and tracing any brain waves that approach. he better make this quick. nods at deimos signaling it's close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enrolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrolling   Enrolling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enrolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com