Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are you allowed to advertise in other sites?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

are you allowed to advertise in other sites? Empty
PostSubject: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 pm

i was thinking maybe if we could get more people it wouldn't be like BLaine Austen said
Blaine Austen wrote:
I mean quiet as in it doesn't seem to be overly active and people aren't on all the time like some other sites I've joined.
so my question is can we advertise on other sites?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:09 pm

we can, if they allow us to
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

that's what i mean can i have permission to advertise on other sites
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm

you are given permission
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah I've been going though a bunch of different sites posting our advertisement if you would like here's the code for ours.

Code:
[center][url=http://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net/forum.htm][img]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Silvershadow17/Vampire_Knight.jpg[/img][/url]

[size=4][color=red][u][b]The Fates Have Left The Mortals Side And The Gods Are Toying With Us All.[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=white]Sweet freedom blew in the wind that night of the coming. A crystal clear sky and a blacked out world. All the stars even the ones forgotten shown brighter then the lights the mortals so dearly wanted.

A day to be scared would be this one. Light created by humans would not turn on. Fire would not light, not by force or major fault. Fear, drastic fear pours into mortals souls as they try and fight what is happening.

The Demons chuckle, the Vampires laugh. The Shape-Shifters scream and the Were’s  shutter.  The night of the coming will be a dreadful night.

Hidden and Forgotten lock in bloody combat to decide the mortal’s fate. It’s a battle to last for centuries and more.

Cloudless pools foretell the tale leading into the future. Now you have awakened evil sent upon you with a lust for power.

The Endless battle began long ago and has begun to die down as the Forgotten retreat. Now the Hidden rest tiredly but the Forgotten is in rest and ready to rise again.

Students attend a school called Vaughn Academy, little do they know that the school is prime target for the leaders of the two groups to recruit them. Pulling them into the battle as well.

It’s good and evil lock in combat to decide the mortals fate.[/color]
[color=green]Which side is good and which is evil? Which side will you join?[/color][/size]

[size=1][i]Click the picture to visit the school. Or Click Here: [url=http://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net/forum.htm]Vaughn Academy[/url][/i] and [url=http://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net/advertise-f5/] ADVERTISE HERE[/url] please include your sites link and not just the advertisement[/size][/center]

Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 pm

ok awesome, i'm glad to be helping Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you allowed to advertise in other sites?   are you allowed to advertise in other sites? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you allowed to advertise in other sites?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Advertise-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com