Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorms for guy Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Dorms for guy Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

((This is my first post on this site so... tell me if its good))

Link ran a fast on vampire speed to the dorm. He saw the dorm and went in. He unpacked and sat on his bed. He looked outside. The world had changed alot from the 300 hundred yeas he had been alive.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm

(( Good job with the post! ))

Evelyn had been wandering. The simple fact was that she got bored easily, the long hours of sitting in her almost empty dorm with Tamora drove her mad. Then.. Then she caught the scent of someone. Someone new.

New students always seemed to intrigue Evelyn. And this one.. This one was a vampire. An old one at that. A grin teased at her dark lips. She raced down the hall, now in the guy's dorms. She stopped just outside of the one . The door was open.

Evelyn flicked her long raven waves over her shoulder and her eyes peered curiously as she saw a boy, sitting on the bed.

"Hello there. "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

A voice startled Link and he had his fangs come out. But it was a person. "Hello" Link said running in his super speed over to her "Watcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 pm

" Well, apparently, I'm standing in your dorm, and you just arrived. " Evelyn grinned her bright smile, revealing tiny fangs at each corner of her mouth.

" I'm Evelyn. Evelyn Rose, and you are? " She quirked a brow, her large green eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 am

Evie walked into the guys dorms of the guys dorms. She had picked up on some new guy vamp and she wanted to check if it was true. Another reason? She just wanted to check out the guys. She smiled at some as she walked through, smirking at there stunned looks. "here comes another one" she heard a guy say. Another one? what did that mean? She ignored them and now hurrying to the new kids dorm she finally reached it.

She smiled when she spotted Evelyn. She was the first person and vamp she had met at Vaughn and she had helped her a bit. So thats what the guys meant when they said here comes another one. They meant another girl! She said, glad she had sussed it out. "Hi Evelyn!" She said to her smiling. Then turning to the newbie she glanced him up and down. He looked a few years younger than her, and he obviously wasn't pureblood like she was. But sniffing the air she realised her was old. "Hi Newbie!" She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 am

"Hi Evelyn am Link Jones" Link said then hd super speed turned around "Hello am Link" Then Link walked back over to his bed and took off his shirt and put on his gray T-Shirt.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am

Evelyn smiled at Evie, " Hey! " She then said brightly to Link , " A pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the Academy. " She grinned, observing him.

OOC XD this is such a short post
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

"Thank you" Link said putting on his high tops(not high heels)from the Nike store. Link picked up a sent and used his super vision but nothing. "Wanna go grab some lunch" Link asked the both girls.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

"If by lunch you mean a few humans...." Evie said her eyes glowing a brighter blue. "Im Evie by the way...."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Evelyn felt uneasy by the comment. She almost let her mind wander with curiousity as to how delectable a human would taste.. No. Evelyn only drank animal blood. Strictly.

Evelyn smiled brightly towards Evie, " Or hunting animals, or perhaps, the blood that's in the Cafe.. "

She ran a hand through her unruly raven waves almost nervously, but she hid it well, her eyes remaining expressionless.

Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am

"Oh yeah" Link ran and walked in the hall "Well lets go guys im in the mood for Diet blood" Link joked.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

"Awww...." Evie said, disapointed that she wouldn't be getting human blood fresh from the human. that always tasted the best. Always. "M'kay... lets hunt some animals then... I don't do the refrigerated stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 am

Evelyn murmured, " Err.. guys.. Link, it was nice meeting you, and Evie, it was nice seeing you again but I think I'm going to go.. I'm not very thirsty right now. "

She offered a bright smile before silently walking out, headed to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am

"Lets go Evie" Link said going super vampire speed outside.

((Short Post I know you hate me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorms for guy Vampires   Dorms for guy Vampires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorms for guy Vampires
Page 1 of 1