Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Angel~My Life is Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
red

A New Angel~My Life is Music Empty
PostSubject: A New Angel~My Life is Music   A New Angel~My Life is Music I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

Liron Eumelia is not your normal vacation spot…or rather, world. In fact, no earthling has set foot there for over four hundred years. Liron Eumelia is a world spinning parallel to ours, a kind of paradox reality and it is nearly impossible to cross over to it from Earth. This world is a place where music is magical, where everything seems possible and nothing is as it seems. And the only way to cross over is to find the magic in music. And now the crossovers are becoming more and more common-the time has come when Liron Eumelia and Earth are soon to collide. Not only that, but Liron Eumelia is also being torn in two from the inside-its two kingdoms are warring. The King of Eumelia, Treble, is trying to stop the war, trying to warn the world of the growing danger from Earth, but the King of Liron, Bass, is still throwing his armies into the war at full force. The two kings, brothers, cannot seem to overpower each other, so they begin scouting earthlings, who seem to have more magical power than Liron Eumelians. Thus, these newly crossed over earthlings are thrust into the war, and forced to choose signs. All this while Earth and Liron Eumelia are nearly doomed, and the two kings’ sister, Clef watches on with concern as yet another army-the earthling army is formed in a futile attempt to protect their planet. Everyone is just hoping for a bit of rest before their soon to be apocalypse, until Treble reveals his secret and the three sided war reaches a climax in a knowing that only one world can survive. And it won’t be over until the little girl sings.

So earthlings who have now gained the power to cross back and forth to and from Liron Eumelia, we ask for your help. Who’s side will you take, Liron’s, Eumelia’s or Earth’s? Is it your destiny to be a hero or a murderer with your newfound magic? It’s all up to you. Only one thing is set: your life is music now and you can’t turn away from it. Accept it:
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

A New Angel~My Life is Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Angel~My Life is Music   A New Angel~My Life is Music I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

No Link...Starting search for it. But might not find it.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net

A New Angel~My Life is Music
Page 1 of 1