Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP) Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP)   Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 am

Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP) TPTbanner5

The war is over at Camp Half-Blood, but will it ever be the same? Between cabin raiding, duels, monster battles, and claimings there isn't much time for anything else. Camp will never be the same. It is becoming new and improved with more cabins then before and claimings going about almost regularly. The Gods haven't been able to keep their promise of everyone being claimed before their 13th birthday, but they're doing the best that they can which is all we can ask.

So the question is, will you embrace your inner demigod or will you turn it away only to be devoured by a monster later?

Currently we are looking for Canon Characters, Minor Gods, and and Original Character you've got! Just be sure to read the rules and send in your character application to me!

Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP)   Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks Laura Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net

Thalia's Pine Tree (Percy Jackson RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Advertise-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com